Login to Your Account
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by DouglasJRizzo View Post
    Never "flipped out" - I leave that to you, my friend.
    Thanks for proving me right.
    The fact that someone can write a sentence means they've "flipped out" ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    I am. I have anything with google in the name blocked, every "cdn" url I can find blocked, tweeter, facebleep, all that shit blocked, most anything that stinkies of javascript lying in wait in my underwear drawer to report back to mommy if I farted blocked .. there are literally dozens of tracking and spying links on that page.

This whole "freedumb" thing about not wearing a mask to help prevent contagion, while simultaneously giving every two-bit asshole with a server every bit of information he wants about your private life, she'sa make-a me laugh.

Not sure this won't just disappear into the display, will try --

I would at least have listened to their stuff but .... that wasn't the idea. Their idea is to suck us in like some naive teenage girls with their nose candy crap, then sell us for ho's to the nearest advertiser or "big data" manipulator. Fuck 'em. And the horse they rode in on, if your equipment is up to it
    It kind of sounds like you have anything blocked that has an advertisement or has a donate money because we are not corporate funded link on it. I went back to bitchute and they are the ones that give you the option to donate some money if you like them, not the individual posters.
    So are you doing a self imposed brainwashing on yourself by limiting a large portion of what is available to read?
    Seems that way if you set your computer to block anything other than "mainstream" content.

3. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

E.G.: "You kinda lost me but quick guess is zero ... from days past, the driver is like a butler - no secrets from the servants. Not a chance in hell. Why do you ask ?"

It's called sarcasm, as our high ranking Senator had a Chinese spy for a limo driver.

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob F. View Post
    It kind of sounds like you have anything blocked that has an advertisement or has a donate money because we are not corporate funded link on it.
    The entire world wide web was designed by Tim Berners-Lee for the free discussion of ideas. Shall I say it again ? FREE.

Websites do not cost big money to run. Not that long ago there were lots and lots of special-interest sites run by either a single person or a small gruop, basically for nothing. A few thousand dollars a year is all it takes. A hundred bucks a month.

Since then, google and amazon and the rest of the assholes of the world have corrupted this model, to the point where now people believe all the garbage about "how much we need to support this valuable site". You are fools and suckers. It doesn't take doodly-squat. They are making big money by selling your data and sucking your blood. The ones that are not making big money are only there because they aspire to big money.

I went back to bitchute and they are the ones that give you the option to donate some money if you like them, not the individual posters.
    Fuck bitchute and the slimy tide of worthless scumbags they belong to.

So are you doing a self imposed brainwashing on yourself by limiting a large portion of what is available to read?
    None of these assholes is presenting an informed picture of anything. They choose their demographic then fulfil what that particular group wants to hear. While handing out penny treats they are picking your pockets. You can go to pretty much any of these places and shred their articles simply by using logic. It's a waste of my time reading stupid crap aimed directly at wish-fulfillment.

There are places that don't have so much garbage in their code. If it's full of shit, better to leave. I'd rather spend my time watching soap operas than giving these people more power and money. Fuck them.

Seems that way if you set your computer to block anything other than "mainstream" content.
    No. If the "content" is so buried in shit that you have to eat a pound of diarrhea to get it, you may have it all to yourself. Most places will have some garbage now but blocking it is not difficult. When their so-called content doesn't even display without the spyware, then they can keep it. A nice angel cake frosted in shit is not something good to eat.

btw, some of the "mainstream" places are the worst. Many of them I won't go to under any circumstances, so your supposition is incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelrFn
    It's called sarcasm, as our high ranking Senator had a Chinese spy for a limo driver.
    Funny ! Reminds me of the fact that Chinese people are smarter than murricans. I mean shit, how dumb can you get ?

Dumb enough to believe in demon sperm rather than viruses, I guess

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The fact that someone can write a sentence means they've "flipped out" ?
    I was going to ask you that..

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There are places that don't have so much garbage in their code. If it's full of shit, better to leave. I'd rather spend my time watching soap operas than giving these people more power and money. Fuck them.
    We are LIVING in the soap opera as it is unfolding, the only thing the TV soaps have over the real life soap is a higher percentage of attractive women No reason to take it all so serious, not much if anything can be done to rewrite the script. Sit back and enjoy the show

8. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob F. View Post
    No reason to take it all so serious, not much if anything can be done to rewrite the script. Sit back and enjoy the show
    Even in soap operas there are smarter people and dumber people. You can choose.

Playing their fucking game is not my choice, altho I agree, the end result is going to be the same.

The US is toast. You've sold yourselves to Uncle Miltie.