What's new
What's new

CNC Lathe Machining

mario.pogacic

Plastic
Hello everyone. As I have recently bought my Weiler CNC lathe machine and I have started to produce some parts, I need help to find more jobs for my machine. Do you have any advice for some platforms or sites where I can find jobs for my machine? I am located in Croatia, Zagreb. I will be grateful if you can help me because I am at the beginning with CNC lathe machining. I have my workshop for cylinder heads, blocks, crankshafts, and connecting roads repairment. I have also a huge knowledge of turbocharger repairing. Now I want to start producing parts on CNC lathe machine and any advice is helpful.
Thank you

Mario, not too many people on here can advise you on bidding machining jobs in Croatia. You would do better to hire a business consultant with some knowledge of local conditions. Such as: what sort of products are manufactured within your target area, and which of those factories typically purchase turned parts instead of making their own? A good way to advertise your capabilities is with pictures of parts you have made. Good luck.

Back