What's new
What's new

Current COVID Measures in Mexico and Global

harsha45

Plastic
Activities related to the medical sector, including the manufacturing of supplies, medical equipment and health care technology. This includes those parties involved in the supply chain for such services and products.
Infrastructure, transportation and logistics services e.g. energy, water, cargo and passenger transportation, airports, ports, are permitted.
Chemical industries, agriculture, and businesses producing cleaning products are permitted to continue.
Activities that are in the fundamental sectors of the economy, the suspension of which could have irreversible effects on the economy.
read original

Gee, I don't know Sammi. I would think the logical source for any information about Mexico would be from India. Much more likely to know and understand then someone from say Califorina or Texas. It is not like many folks here are immigrants from Mexico. More people live in India then in Mexico so there are more opinions about Mexico in India then in all of Mexico.

India population is 1,377,344,644, Mexico population is 128,932,753. So India knows roughly ten times more about Mexico then Mexico does.
Just like the average American knows five times more about Britain then you do.

Bill D.
California, USA, North America, The Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way, etc, etc.

Curious Gordon ...

Would you please be kind enough and tell us what exactly is happening in the United States?
Perhaps elaborate a bit on the status of life not only on the streets of New York, but also across the country.
Could you tell us with some detail what condition and in what manner are we coping with this pandemic here in the Northeast?
I am also interested hearing your thoughts and insights about the situation in the southern states, particularly Texas and New Mexico.

Eagerly awaiting your post!

Curious Gordon ...

Would you please be kind enough and tell us what exactly is happening in the United States?
Perhaps elaborate a bit on the status of life not only on the streets of New York, but also across the country.
Could you tell us with some detail what condition and in what manner are we coping with this pandemic here in the Northeast?
I am also interested hearing your thoughts and insights about the situation in the southern states, particularly Texas and New Mexico.

Eagerly awaiting your post!

Would you settle for an infestation of crab lice?

Less irritating. Easier to get rid of than Curious Gordon.

Would you settle for an infestation of crab lice?

Less irritating. Easier to get rid of than Curious Gordon.

Actually Bill, I am honestly curious.
Daily I get calls, E-mails or notifications on the fucebook from folks and friends across the pond asking how we are, can we manage the crisis, and all around Ohh My God!!!
It almost seems like they're resurrecting some WWII images to paint the accurate picture of what's going on in the streets across America.
Seriously, if you read that fucking article Gordon linked to, you'd think that there is blood on the streets with all kinds of dead people hangin' about!

How dumb do you have to be to write garbage like this:

The pandemic sweeping the globe has done more than take lives and livelihoods from New Delhi to New York. It is shaking fundamental assumptions about American exceptionalism ...

I mean WTF!
Did Americans walk on water and leaped tall buildings in a single bound before Trump?

But then again, apparently the readers of that column aren't any brighter than the author based on the comments in the "discussion" section.

How dumb do you have to be to write garbage like this:
I mean WTF!
Did Americans walk on water and leaped tall buildings in a single bound before Trump?

But then again, apparently the readers of that column aren't any brighter than the author based on the comments in the "discussion" section.

Idiocy DOES love its "mutual-admiration" model don't it!

Laffin'. Because I CAN.. whilst watchin' whole clans, tribes, and nations of 'em gatherin' theyselves up in virtual "circle jerks" of mental masturbation!

Couldn't happen to a soggier nor more deserving lot of rotting vegetables...

Back