What's new
What's new

100,000 UK Covid 19 Deaths

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read some of the opinion pieces in The Guardian about BJ and his handling of the Covid crisis in the UK.

I've come to the conclusion that trump and Johnson must have family ties somewhere deep in the past...

Last edited:
From my own partial study of the situation, it appears that large number of people are being falsely diagnosed as having COVID-19 when they have completely ordinary conditions that routinely kill large numbers of people every year. These conditions that specifically seem to be misdiagnosed routinely are the following:

* congestive heart failure
* diabetic ketoacidosis
* bacterial pneumonia (caused by streptococcus, pneumococcus or staphylococcus)
* residual disease (multiple organ failure of undetermined cause, a common cause of death for very old people)

None of these illnesses have anything to do with a virus, but it appears that people with these conditions are being routinely and falsely diagnosed as having the alleged "COVID-19".

Quite. My wife's brother in law died just over a week ago. He contracted coronavirus before Christmas, got treated, came through it. He had several underlying conditions including colitis which he was lately admitted into hospital with. He rallied and they were going to send him home, but during the evening preceding his discharge suffered heart failure and died.

His death is recorded as covid-related in the official stats.

And counting. :(

It's not like many countries are doing great with this. Many look better on paper but in reality people are dying at home without a diagnosis.

I had one of my know it all relatives posting today how Mexico is doing better than the USA and has been from the start... but it's because they don't have the capacity to process testing. They have only tested 34,000 per million compared with the USA at 909,000 per million.
They don't waste their limited testing capacity on corpses.

Quite. My wife's brother in law died just over a week ago. He contracted coronavirus before Christmas, got treated, came through it. He had several underlying conditions including colitis which he was lately admitted into hospital with. He rallied and they were going to send him home, but during the evening preceding his discharge suffered heart failure and died.

His death is recorded as covid-related in the official stats.

My Nan (95) died late september, she was tested 3 times in her 5 week odd stay at EGH, all negative. Her cert showed 'frailty of old age, heart failure'. Almost saw it as a victory at the time.

A pity for the 2M+ dead from psychological hysteria. Golly, why aren't you advising the government, Dr. jscpm?

Even if he were in soul ownership of the entire truth of the situation it wouldnt matter Millsy, hed be censored along with all other qualified views that counter the official narrative, no doubt.

Well, here’s my personal anecdote. It’s worth what you paid for it.

I tested positive last Wed. I’m 56yo so I have some experience at being sick.
I’ve never had a flu shot because I honestly can’t remember the last time I had the flu.

This thing us the absolute weirdest illness I’ve ever had. I seem to have gotten a very mild case. I know what it feels like when I’m getting sick , and boy this thing is nothing I’ve ever experienced before.

First day, very achy. Like the flu but no fever. Second day felt fine til evening, then I started to get vertigo, which I’ve never had before.

That lasted til 3rd day. That went away and was replaced by random shooting pains. That lasted about a day and went away.
The next day I came down with a cold. Sneezing, runny nose, stuffed up head. Lasted a day and went away. Now I have no sense of smell or taste but feel fine otherwise.

It’s like Jumanji.

You may say it’s nothing but my experience says it’s something new.

I was scheduled to have a colonoscopy last Fri. They needed a Covid test within 72 hrs of the procedure. If it wasn’t for that, I wouldn’t have even know. My symptoms were that mild.

I feel fortunate.

Well, here’s my personal anecdote. It’s worth what you paid for it.

I tested positive last Wed. I’m 56yo so I have some experience at being sick.
I’ve never had a flu shot because I honestly can’t remember the last time I had the flu.

This thing us the absolute weirdest illness I’ve ever had. I seem to have gotten a very mild case. I know what it feels like when I’m getting sick , and boy this thing is nothing I’ve ever experienced before.

First day, very achy. Like the flu but no fever. Second day felt fine til evening, then I started to get vertigo, which I’ve never had before.

That lasted til 3rd day. That went away and was replaced by random shooting pains. That lasted about a day and went away.
The next day I came down with a cold. Sneezing, runny nose, stuffed up head. Lasted a day and went away. Now I have no sense of smell or taste but feel fine otherwise.

It’s like Jumanji.

You may say it’s nothing but my experience says it’s something new.

Do you know what test you got?
PCR (takes a few days to get the result)
Lat flow (result in 30 mins)

A buddy of mine 59 tested pos thurs before last (PCR), I helped him plaster a ceiling the next day, he tested negative the following monday (Lat flow). He thinks he has 'long covid' as a hospital doc suggested he has, hes a tight chest, shortness of breath and cough as symptoms. Hes also had heart issues the last 5 or so years.

PCR tests are regularly getting the results in 12-14hrs now in London. Several of my guys at work have done them. I did one today at about 2pm so I'm expecting the results to be on my phone by morning.

A week and a half ago it was 2 days.

My wife also tested positive last Wed. We’ve been trying to figure out where we got it. Here’s the best we figure:

We went to our local Eagles to watch the Browns playoff game. My wife, myself and our friend Andy sat at one end of a folding table. Our other friends Jenny and Dennis sat at the other end.

We wear masks any time we’re not seated, so does everyone else. It’s strictly enforced.
Hand sanitizer everywhere. We all use it.

After the game we all come to my house for another beer. Andy goes home , Jenny and Dennis stay for dinner.

Me, my wife and Andy all test positive. Jenny and Dennis don’t.
We figure someone was cheering or coughing and it landed on our end of the table. That why the 3 of us got it and the other couple didn’t.

Seems like flying droplets, being unmasked and distance may have something to do with this.

YMMV.

I don’t know why I’m sharing this.

I guess because there’s a lot of misinformation out there and I want to put out a first hand perspective that’s not political.

PCR tests are regularly getting the results in 12-14hrs now in London. Several of my guys at work have done them. I did one today at about 2pm so I'm expecting the results to be on my phone by morning.

A week and a half ago it was 2 days.

My buddy got his result through in 3 days via email and later a card through the post, he mentioned it could have been 2-5 days to hear the result iirc. I asked him if he could get any CT info on his result but there was no contact info he could find and I didnt wanna push him.
My ex got a pile of rapid tests for her work (scrub nurse), negative for me a few days ago.
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back