What's new

Space X

• Thread starter otrlt
  • Start date
  • Replies 165
  • Views 24,097
O

otrlt

While most of you fools dwell on politics, the SpaceX landing today was spectacular.

Although I can not take in more work at this time, I congratulate the SpaceX team and all their suppliers for their great success.

While most of you fools dwell on politics, the SpaceX landing today was spectacular.
Well, at least Gus Grissom didn't freak out, blow the hatch and sink the thing. But we left water landings behind fifty years ago, I wouldn't call this retrograde step "spectacular".

Although I can not take in more work at this time, I congratulate the SpaceX team and all their suppliers for their great success.
Goody goody goody, an asshole narcissist who doesn't pay his bills builds a rocket. It's like getting all excited that United bought a 797, doesn't cream my jeans. When it was a national endeavour and we all had a part in it, yes. But now ? Who cares ....

Well, at least Gus Grissom didn't freak out, blow the hatch and sink the thing. But we left water landings behind fifty years ago, I wouldn't call this retrograde step "spectacular".

Goody goody goody, an asshole narcissist who doesn't pay his bills builds a rocket. It's like getting all excited that United bought a 797, doesn't cream my jeans. When it was a national endeavour and we all had a part in it, yes. But now ? Who cares ....

You must have allot of time on your hands Goldmember,

You haven't worked in years, very much like the vast pool of idiots on this site.

I will not argue or discuss with people who DO NOT WORK

By,By Fool

we all had a part in it, yes. But now ? Who cares ....

Right, we all had a part in it. NASA called me everyday looking for input. We all had a part in paying massive sums of money so an ex Nazi could build rockets but no they're not for nuking the Soviets, no, wait a minute, oh yeah let's go to the moon. It's way more interesting now when real people are doing it with real money.

You must have allot of time on your hands Goldmember,

You haven't worked in years, very much like the vast pool of idiots on this site.

I will not argue or discuss with people who DO NOT WORK

By,By Fool
Happen to be "wolrking" right now ... would you happen to have a fairly late-model boring mill ? 2 meters in Y, prefer Fanuc or Siemens control ?

I'm surprised you could get your hands off of Xi's dick long enough to type that out.

Wow.

All time record, mudslinging begins on posts 1 and 2. :nutter:

Tell me again, what's the purpose of this thread..??

To the point, I'm happy to see space exploration being conducted in the US again, regardless of Elon's controversies. It's hard to argue that NASA (and now commercial companies) haven't benefited American technologies. Took the Kennedy space center tour with the fam in Feb, Space X, Lockheed, Boeing, and Northrup all have leased launch pads there so it seems this type of thing is going to continue.

I think the "Is trump a cunt?"* thread beats it but that might be it

If you need to ask ... Then you don't know...

"Is Trump a c*nt " ?

I think it's more "On whose behalf is Trump being a c*nt for ?"

Like your big brother is gonna duff up the school ground bully on your behalf and make him pay back the four years of lunch money he stole.

Happy Monday Everybody lol !

______________________________________________________________________________________

* I'm not familiar with that thread maybe I look it up (one of these days).

I think the "Is trump a cunt?" thread was comedy gold that poked fun at the then and ongoing issues of the forum, forged by a poster whose cunning wit was only equalled by stunning good looks, but this cunt otrit wants to take a long walk off a short pier! Fucking Cunt!!

:cloud9:.............

Ha. Condescending dribble once again. Do I take it you are integral to SpaceX?

Any successful Capitalist is your target what a real surprise.

People in space is a vanity project. You can get ten times as much done for the same money by leaving humans back on the ground.

It creates unique problems to solve and beneficial technology comes from it. Is it 1/10 what we would get funding other projects? That's unquantifiable. Is it a vanity project? Yes, but it is for other countries as well and I enjoy being the big-swinging-dick in the world.

Back