What's new
What's new

EDM tooling

System 3r Erowa EDM Tooling In Canada-USA | Rapid Holding Systems have ever tried edm tooling from Rapid Holding Systems? They provide wide variety of erowa and sytem 3r comparable tooling.

This is not going to go as well as you think it will. You need to contribute to the forum, not just spam your company. You can buy ad space on the forum, if you're not willing to contribute actual knowledge.

But if you just spam your company without contributing, you will get beat up mercilessly by the members. Trust me, I've been here long enough to see lots of people run off.

For anyone interested, here's the "contact us" page for this company, you can drop 'em an email and let them know how unappreciated stuff like this is, I bet they reel in their social media person.

Contact Us / get a quote

Finally, if your sole job is to spam a company on social media.... You could at least try to be literate and post full sentences. "Have ever tried?" "They provide wide variety"... Neither of those would pass a high school English exam. (Apologies if you're Quebecois and English isn't your first language... But the point stands, if you're going to spam in English, you should do it well.)

How does a banned member post to begin with?

The banning is a leetle slow in coming around these parts.

However, the page updates like a spreadsheet.

So when you click to view this thread, it updates the status
of a poster, to show the current status.

Back