What's new
What's new

How would a shooting war effect manufacturing in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderjet

Stainless
If Russia takes Ukraine, How would the ripples effect European manufacturing.

Our company has many costumers there, and we already have been effected by the pandemic.

Would this effect any of your business?

Thoughts?

If Russia takes Ukraine, How would the ripples effect European manufacturing.

Our company has many costumers there, and we already have been effected by the pandemic.

Would this effect any of your business?

Thoughts?
99.99 probability that there will be no war with a takeover of the country. if there are sanctions against russia, such as a ban on imports of electronics, russia may stop exporting neon and processor production will end in the short term. and russia is also the second or third oil exporter to the u.s. :D
I would not take the invasion of Ukraine seriously. Now everyone has problems, and states are trying to solve them the way they used to.

Interesting that a mate at an old customer of mine, was flat out with military parts that HAD to be delivered before Christmas last year.
Very short lead time.
Lots of it.
Who says wars aren't planned in advance?

In the Western press there was already named the date of the attack, if I'm not mistaken it was supposed to happen on February 16. we already have jokes that russia lost the war because it did not show up for it

I think there are two reasons for all this fuss. the possible accession of Ukraine to NATO, with the hypothetical deployment of anti-missiles there, and the launch of a second gas pipeline Nord Stream

Bloomberg already published that russia has ALREADY invaded ukraine. Of course, the concept of "propaganda" exists only in relation to russia
Not exactly. These stupid fucks believe every bit of shit theTimes or Washington Post prints about China, as well. The fact that the US is the world's largest bully, thief, cheat and liar seems to slide right past their "independent thinking" little noses.

For a direct comparison, what did the US do when Castro wanted to put defensive missiles in Cuba ? 'What's good for the goose is good for the gander' seems to escape their tiny little minds. Or whatever that thing they keep between their ears is called.

Not exactly. These stupid fucks believe every bit of shit theTimes or Washington Post prints about China, as well. The fact that the US is the world's largest bully, thief, cheat and liar seems to slide right past their "independent thinking" little noses.

For a direct comparison, what did the US do when Castro wanted to put defensive missiles in Cuba ? 'What's good for the goose is good for the gander' seems to escape their tiny little minds. Or whatever that thing they keep between their ears is called.
I'm just saying that propaganda is everywhere, I'm not defending my official media, they are a dump. but why does anyone think that this dump is exclusively in russia?

why does anyone think that this dump is exclusively in russia?
Because these people are too stupid to pour piss out of a boot, with instructions written on the heel. They "know" that vaccines don't work, that masks don't affect disease transmission, that disease is caused by demons having sex with their white women, but logical thinking in foreign affairs ? Why would Russia be unhappy about NATO placing hundreds of missiles aimed directly at Moscow ? Must be Putin Bad Man Dictator !

I swear, the people of the US are as stupid as a box of hammers. (Which they have numerically proven with their brilliant response to a simple virus. USA Numbah One !)

Yeah. Braindead ignorant fools with the world's largest, most incompetent military. Great combination. Better keep your nukes operational, the US demonstrated to the entire world in Iraq that other countries need them - for defense from the planet's biggest bully.

What about a non shooting war ?

Remote control drones, missiles delivering neutron bombs, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back