Fab shop closing... - Page 10
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Think back to when Bill Clinton was president and was being impeached for his behavior with Monica.
    IIRC Bill was impeached for misleading a special prosecutor. Much the same as Martha Stuart did with the FBI & got jailed for it. I’d agree with EG on our evil empire getting their panties in a bunch over small things & breaking stuff. I also wondered if that little French chapeau Monica liked would make for a good beer coaster???

Are you fellas all refugees from rec.crafts.metalworking, that group died from this shit after the turn of the century…

Good luck,
    Matt

2. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Maguire View Post
    Are you fellas all refugees from rec.crafts.metalworking, that group died from this shit after the turn of the century…

Good luck,
    Matt
    In fairness, the .recs and .alts died (at least in part) due to the rise if speedy internet and forums.

And forums (in some cases) are at risk from Reddit and similar. Which I don't quite understand, as I find trying to follow what passes for a thread in Reddit to be unnecessarily difficult.

BTW, trump refused to testify, and the GOP-lead House and Senate let him skate. If he had testified, it would have been the Mother Of All Perjury events.

4. Likes Big B, JoeE. liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 72bwhite View Post
    Maybe that means you aren’t willing to pay a living wage, or have shit working conditions,
    Or maybe asshat management attitude.

You know garbage collectors get paid what they do for a reason, and it isn’t because of the skill set needed.
    I is not just my company struggling to find people. The resumes I have seen tells me they have a difficult time holding a job when you list 4 or 5 places of employment over the last 2 years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The hypocrisy from the right is that they lost their shit over Clinton and then voted for a guy who bragged about grabbing women by the pussy. All the crap about Clinton being president doesn't mean shit. If the right wingers really had a problem with men molesting women they would have never voted for trump. It's just more fake outrage from the trump cult people just like Mr. Posatohead and Dr. Seuss. You people are very easily led.
    More "family values" from republicans: running from the cops because you're driving drunk. Go to jail. Go directly to jail:

Senate majority leader arrested Tuesday morning | Sunflower State Journal

7. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Wait how could either of you know then when he or any of them are telling the truth? Oh I got it they are all liars until you say they aren’t.
    so you realize how narrow minded that is!!!!

all the liars are lying to stay out of jail and stay out of turning on their friends.
    when they are really caught, MOST will tell the truth to make a better deal. Some will lie no doubt.
    But trumpers believe trump no matter what, even though he has had said so many brazen things showing he is implicated, or complicit. And then trumpers believe that they are lying when telling the truth, but they believe they are telling the truth when they are lying... funny how F'd up the trumpers are. all backwards.

yes I know you are going to say biden is a liar... And look at the immigration... yes, he is making a mess of the border... but trump did as well. I don't know what the solution is.. all I know, neither did a great job.

but I would rather never have another lying trump..

9. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by woodchuckNJ View Post
    Just one was almost enough to destroy the country...

11. Likes Greg White, JoeE., woodchuckNJ, SIP6A liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Just one was almost enough to destroy the country...
    Really how did he do that? Was it allow thousands of illegal aliens into the country? Or was it when he promised citizenship for at least 11 million illegal aliens? Perhaps it was him acting as a sock puppet because his mental faculties are degraded to the point that his handlers don't trust him out on his own? Was it the use of his senate to bypass normal rules to try to pass as many bills solely on simple majority to act like a dictorial junta?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CAMasochism View Post
    Really how did he do that? Was it allow thousands of illegal aliens into the country? Or was it when he promised citizenship for at least 11 million illegal aliens? Perhaps it was him acting as a sock puppet because his mental faculties are degraded to the point that his handlers don't trust him out on his own? Was it the use of his senate to bypass normal rules to try to pass as many bills solely on simple majority to act like a dictorial junta?
    whataboutism at its finest...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

all the liars are lying to stay out of jail and stay out of turning on their friends.
    when they are really caught, MOST will tell the truth to make a better deal. Some will lie no doubt.
    But trumpers believe trump no matter what, even though he has had said so many brazen things showing he is implicated, or complicit. And then trumpers believe that they are lying when telling the truth, but they believe they are telling the truth when they are lying... funny how F'd up the trumpers are. all backwards.

yes I know you are going to say biden is a liar... And look at the immigration... yes, he is making a mess of the border... but trump did as well. I don't know what the solution is.. all I know, neither did a great job.

You attack him both ways. Seems valid to me since y’all have to flip flop a lot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    In fairness, the .recs and .alts died (at least in part) due to the rise if speedy internet and forums.

And forums (in some cases) are at risk from Reddit and similar. Which I don't quite understand, as I find trying to follow what passes for a thread in Reddit to be unnecessarily difficult.

BTW, trump refused to testify, and the GOP-lead House and Senate let him skate. If he had testified, it would have been the Mother Of All Perjury events.
    trump should have been jailed on the spot for refusing to testify. Both Bill and Hillary Clinton spent plenty of time testifying but trump was so guilty he knew better than to take the stand. Typical crooked behavior from a hyper crooked man.

When trump refused to testify it told me all I needed to know about that crook. He also directed many of his appointed crooks to not testify. It's mind boggling to me that anyone could or would try to justify this.

16. Likes Greg White, Milland, JoeE., SIP6A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    I is not just my company struggling to find people. The resumes I have seen tells me they have a difficult time holding a job when you list 4 or 5 places of employment over the last 2 years.
    Thus the word "journeyman".

18. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Regarding the border issue, trump had 48 months and in all fairness it is worth pointing out that Biden has been president for less than two month.

20. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Of course the during the trump vladministration the republicans made sure that the Democrats were all on board with what they were doing. NOT.

I think the word "bipartisanship" should be stricken from our vocabularies. There hasn't been any during any of the last several republicon presidents terms. Time for the Democrats to stop playing nice guy and take off the gloves and beat these crooks like a rug.

22. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And this dictorial taht you speak of. Is that something that you do to learn about penises or what? I've never heard of that before. Maybe it's some secret republicon conservative thing.

24. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Both Bill and Hillary Clinton spent plenty of time testifying but trump was so guilty he knew better than to take the stand. Typical crooked behavior from a hyper crooked man.
    They gave testimony to a special prosecutor (Ken Starr), neither talked to the house or senate (or any of same’ committees). They DID have counsel that talked to the house and present in the senate trial. The whole SP appointed by US attorney general is some phony ass shit.

The idea of testifying to congress (with any consequences) is questionable IMO.

Good luck,
    Matt

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thus the word "journeyman".

No dead weight loser who can’t hold a job

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Ah so much hate in the world. Why can't we just have bipartisanship.

You go first.

Let end daylight savings

28. Likes woodchuckNJ liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    Let end daylight savings
    Would never happen. Republicans would pack it full of corporate tax cuts, expansions for H1B visas, and demand the clock be set a hour ahead. Democrats would put in tax hikes on the wealthy, expansions for what defines "migrant", and demand the clock be set a hour back.

30. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ha,we never got daylight saving here.....the lefties used to say .."You are entering Queensland --Put your clocks back 100 years"......Jelky had it right ...."Daylight saving will fade the curtains,and the cows will become confused by all the extra sunshine"

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

trump should have been jailed on the spot for refusing to testify. Both Bill and Hillary Clinton spent plenty of time testifying but trump was so guilty he knew better than to take the stand. Typical crooked behavior from a hyper crooked man.

When trump refused to testify it told me all I needed to know about that crook. He also directed many of his appointed crooks to not testify. It's mind boggling to me that anyone could or would try to justify this.
    remember, trump said anyone who takes the 5th is guilty. so anyone who refuses to testify is guilty...

but trumpers are blind , deaf, and mute on that...

I think they are the monkeys... see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ee_Monkeys.JPG