Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    And here you go again. Perpetuation of the actual fraud, one that's had its last desperate whimpers thrown out of the Supreme Court as being without merit: Supreme Court rejects Trump election challenge cases

You fanatically believe a lie. That's no way to function. Delude yourself about one thing, why not go full-in? Give us your thoughts on the moon landings, flat earth, lizard people, etc. You must be Q, or in your case, q.

Someone goes into a shop and tells everyone they're a machinist, then proceeds to not be able to read a micrometer? That's you, when you try to pass your bullshite theories off as "facts".
    According to a Quinnipiac poll I read....60% of registered voters believe Bidens victory was legitimate....turn that around and 40% of registered voters do not believe his election was legitimate. Thats a problem...the problem didnt just start with the most recent election either. There are people who oppose EVERY possible improvement in election security proposed. Typically their response to any proposal is ....."we dont have election security issues" or something similar. Well 40% of ppl participating in the election process disagree and that is a recipe for disaster. It doesnt work. Add mail in voting absentee voting and early voting to a degree never before seen in our elections.....unelected officials changing voting rules(see Wisconsin for one) during the 3 or so months leading up to the election. Judges and courts deciding that late votes will be counted...effectively turning election day into election month. Social media deciding rules only apply to some candidates and their supporters. Collusion between news organizations to suppress legitimate stories....unwilling to even say " uhm....what about this?"

I digress.....my main point was intended to be.....when 40% of voters (not all Republicans) believe elections are fraudulent....you have a problem.....and changing the rules in an obvious attempt to sway future elections in your direction (see current proposals by the left) rather than increasing the integrity of elections. The problem isnt gonna go away.
    Politicians have turned elections into somethin akin to a football game...ppl support a particular politician because they are on "my team" regardless of what dumb ass ideas they may have. They just want to beat the other team.....meanwhile they are voting for someone who doesnt give 2 shits about anyone other than themselves (and their sons and brothers ability to make tons of cash with little effort)

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by toolsteel View Post
    A
    I digress.....my main point was intended to be.....when 40% of voters (not all Republicans) believe elections are fraudulent....you have a problem.....and changing the rules in an obvious attempt to sway future elections in your direction (see current proposals by the left) rather than increasing the integrity of elections. The problem isnt gonna go away.
    I don't think its at all an election integrity issue, its a politician integrity issue. You could devote every resource imaginable to making the perfect election machine and it just wouldn't make any difference if 40% of the people are going believe unwarranted claims from megalomaniac narcissistic liar. That's my non partisan, impartial, capitalist,conservative view...no pony in the race but you're are largest trading partner so we take an interest.

3. Likes daryl bane, woodchuckNJ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by toolsteel View Post
    According to a Quinnipiac poll I read....60% of registered voters believe Bidens victory was legitimate....turn that around and 40% of registered voters do not believe his election was legitimate. Thats a problem.
    It's a huge problem. Identifying the actual problem is the issue.

The actual problem is 40 or so percent of the US public has decided a serial fraudster, cheat, and liar is more believable than the entirety of the state's bodies that control national elections, who consistently said (Dem or Rep) that the elections were free and fair, without any signs of widespread fraud.

In fact, the few isolated cases of actual fraud were predominantly caused by Republicans:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...lection-fraud/

The Times Called Officials in Every State: No Evidence of Voter Fraud - The New York Times

So that 40% is buying into a lie. A big lie.

Who else liked big lies??

5. Likes woodchuckNJ liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mcgyver View Post
    I don't think its at all an election integrity issue, its a politician integrity issue. You could devote every resource imaginable to making the perfect election machine and it just wouldn't make any difference if 40% of the people are going believe unwarranted claims from megalomaniac narcissistic liar. That's my non partisan, impartial, capitalist,conservative view...no pony in the race but you're are largest trading partner so we take an interest.
    There are a lot of people including myself do not believe in honest elections. Corporate America is running the country they want, they bring in the people they want and they control areas that can change the outcome of an election. The media has a lot of influence on people with their stories they report.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    There are a lot of people including myself do not believe in honest elections. Corporate America is running the country they want, they bring in the people they want and they control areas that can change the outcome of an election. The media has a lot of influence on people with their stories they report.
    So it's a conspiracy, regardless of all the state officials saying there was no fraud? They're in on it too?

What level of paranoia does it take to believe a serial liar and fraudster over the election officials of all fifty states??

8. Likes Greg White, Big B liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So it's a conspiracy, regardless of all the state officials saying there was no fraud? They're in on it too?

What level of paranoia does it take to believe a serial liar and fraudster over the election officials of all fifty states??
    Well the fact that you and those like you completely dismiss anything anyone says as just being "TRUMP" whether they believe in Trump or not doesn't help, but then again, like the dick in your hand, you'll never let it go.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's a huge problem. Identifying the actual problem is the issue.

The actual problem is 40 or so percent of the US public has decided a serial fraudster, cheat, and liar is more believable than the entirety of the state's bodies that control national elections, who consistently said (Dem or Rep) that the elections were free and fair, without any signs of widespread fraud.

In fact, the few isolated cases of actual fraud were predominantly caused by Republicans:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...lection-fraud/

The Times Called Officials in Every State: No Evidence of Voter Fraud - The New York Times

So that 40% is buying into a lie. A big lie.

Who else liked big lies??
    I suppose you guys will get over it just like we will. Prove they are valid elections by allowing the exact same thing as before dont change it. Then let’s see how you like it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CAMasochism View Post
    like the dick in your hand, you'll never let it go.
    That's about the only "positive" thing I can say about trump, the worst president ever.

He made "dick" look better. Richard Nixon, that is. Makes 'ol tricky dick look like an angel.

12. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    Well the Fascists had their turn and have made a mess to clean up
    " Everything Within The State, Nothing Outside The State, Nothing Against The State "

Fascism was always on the left comrade. Central Command without pretending that its " by the people for the people ", just skip right to the end result.

Though its always pretty rich for the leftist who is burning books again, breaking glass and banning people, to pretend that its the other side doing it, projecting as usual.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    I suppose you guys will get over it just like we will. Prove they are valid elections by allowing the exact same thing as before dont change it. Then let’s see how you like it.
    Well, the funny thing is the Democrats are willing to do exactly what you say- allow elections to proceed with the exact same laws as the 2020 election.
    But, and, as gomer says, we all have one-
    Its Republicans who are trying to change the laws, in dozens of cases, all over the USA.
    Mostly to make it hard for non-republicans to vote.

15. Likes Milland, 72bwhite, Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ries View Post
    Well, the funny thing is the Democrats are willing to do exactly what you say- allow elections to proceed with the exact same laws as the 2020 election.
    But, and, as gomer says, we all have one-
    Its Republicans who are trying to change the laws, in dozens of cases, all over the USA.
    Mostly to make it hard for non-republicans to vote.
    That works for me. Truth is now that the rules changed so much this election because of COVID now there is a motivation to change them again. Seems likely.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Try to get this through that thick skull of yours, my believe of dishonest elections has nothing to do with Trump. The part where I said corporate America should have been a clue to you.

I know you are still obsessed with him and you like to speculate or interject trump into the discussion because you just can't stop thinking of him. I know it is tough for a person of your age but try to get over it and move on.

18. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I know you are still obsessed with him and you like to speculate or interject trump into the discussion because you just can't stop thinking of him. I know it is tough for a person of your age but try to get over it and move on.
    No thanks. I haven't forgotten Benedict Arnold. And I can assure you, I will never forget, or forgive, Benedict trump.

And as for your Korporate Konspiracy nonsense? Eh, whatever prevents you from sleeping at night is fine with me...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wait one damn minute- we are discussing taking the word of such a sore loser that it was claimed the Emmys were “rigged” when they didn’t roll over for that crappy show.

Wow- things have hit a new low around here.

Carry on fellas but really- that is the wagon you are hitched to.
    Have a little respect for yourselves..

21. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

so wait!!! is that the election, or the primary and party system?

to me what you are saying is you don't like the candidates. you believe they are rigged... supported by corporations.

are you then one of the people that says the election is also fraudulent? that the votes are changed?

Are you one of the people that believes that we should back off business restrictions and let the businesses thrive? Because with that , comes the corruption.

I keep seeing people say both things. And you can't have it both ways. I wish you could. I believe in less govt, but I also believe in regulation of some things. Mainly because I see what happens when they don't have regulation... they will shit all over the people and customers... they build monopolies by buying up the competition.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Connecticut
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trboatworks View Post
    Wait one damn minute- we are discussing taking the word of such a sore loser that it was claimed the Emmys were “rigged” when they didn’t roll over for that crappy show.
    Well, he was kind of proven right when they decided to give Cuomo an Emmy for his stellar performance during the pandemic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

we'd a disagree on many levels, maybe agree on others. Undo influence of those you mentioned and others is a perfectly reasonable topic for discussion. However that seems a completely different and unrelated to the baseless accusation of fraud at the ballot level. There seems universal agreement between officials, regardless of political ilk (as if that should matter, sad testimony to your country if you think it does) that there was no fraud. It was a grasp at a straw from someone who can't stand to lose....and to whom lying and throwing your democracy under the bus for even a very slight chance at avoiding it seemed a small price to pay to protect his ego.

A great deal of trust is placed in politicians. While I think them all unsavoury scoundrels (if you not critical of every one of them, you are part of the problem), such blatant lying and destruction at such a large cost, is a new low no one should find tolerable.

25. Likes Milland, Big B, Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Alloy Mcgraw View Post
    Well, he was kind of proven right when they decided to give Cuomo an Emmy for his stellar performance during the pandemic.
    You are doing a little "molehill" (Cuomo) to "mountain" (trump) comparison here.

It was trump who ignored, then wished away the pandemic, leading to vastly more contagion and deaths than would have occurred if his maladministration had actually done the right thing (and, oh, perhaps encouraged mask wearing instead of branding it "weak"). My estimate is that half the excess deaths at the time (around 200K or so) are due entirely to trump and his negligence (malevolence).

Now for Cuomo, he had to actually deal with the crisis. Sorta like trump didn't. Now it seems he fudged some numbers to make death numbers look not quite as bad as they actually were.

But Cuomo didn't have the resources of the national government available to him. He didn't have the ability to shut down the airports and prevent travel of contagious people. trump did, and failed to do so.

So sure - condemn Cuomo. But by those same standards, trump failed and prevaricated a thousand time worse.

Where's your opprobrium for him??

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by woodchuckNJ View Post
    so wait!!! is that the election, or the primary and party system?

to me what you are saying is you don't like the candidates. you believe they are rigged... supported by corporations.

are you then one of the people that says the election is also fraudulent? that the votes are changed?

Are you one of the people that believes that we should back off business restrictions and let the businesses thrive? Because with that , comes the corruption.

I keep seeing people say both things. And you can't have it both ways. I wish you could. I believe in less govt, but I also believe in regulation of some things. Mainly because I see what happens when they don't have regulation... they will shit all over the people and customers... they build monopolies by buying up the competition.

I just don't believe either side is honest, they have their agendas to what they want. I believe they will do anything to win a election. To you and I, we don't gain or lose much if a republican or democrat win but to a billion dollar business they have the most to gain or lose. I think both sides do shady things that persuade people to vote or not vote for certain people. I believe the media has a lot of persuasion on elections and they can make one candidate look good while making the other look bad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So the very long term reporting on trump, and his misdeeds and failures well before he ran for president was just a long con by the media to weaken him? Or do you just like your candidates to be up-front about how corrupt and venal they are?

Damn, I can't get close to understanding how you think.

And you know what? I'm grateful for that...