Fab shop closing... - Page 5
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 210
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3792
    Likes (Received)
    4473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Newman109 View Post
    I don't know, Obama was pretty good at lying,
    So? how is that remotely a relevant response? Of course he was a liar, he was a politician but it has zero relevance to the election fraud lie. Didn't your mom teach two wrongs don't make a right?

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland- USA
    Posts
    4,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2372
    Likes (Received)
    3026

    Default

    Does anyone have the US crude production numbers for last five years?

    So here the peak output was capped at just over 13k/day but it is widely reported that we became a net exporter?

    U.S. Crude Oil Production - Historical Chart | MacroTrends

    The number of domestic use I had was around 20k/day so........

    I have to look closer at EIA site for numbers.

    I am still wondering at the large numbers of oil patch failures from late 2015 forward- there was the price low of course in 2016 but a gradual rally from that point but the failures never abated..

    For someone who follows crude pricing fairly closely I am missing some basics about sector dynamics..

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3954
    Likes (Received)
    788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trboatworks View Post
    Does anyone have the US crude production numbers for last five years?

    So here the peak output was capped at just over 13k/day but it is widely reported that we became a net exporter?

    U.S. Crude Oil Production - Historical Chart | MacroTrends

    The number of domestic use I had was around 20k/day so........

    I have to look closer at EIA site for numbers.

    I am still wondering at the large numbers of oil patch failures from late 2015 forward- there was the price low of course in 2016 but a gradual rally from that point but the failures never abated..

    For someone who follows crude pricing fairly closely I am missing some basics about sector dynamics..
    This one may be helpful. U.S. Crude Oil Production - Historical Chart | MacroTrends

    The train of investment opportunities have become unclear again haven’t they? Yet likely for you not for long if I know you. Most of the persons I know that have their investments heavily on oil stay in it as a matter of faith and their common sense and they are able if things are going the right direction to capitalize on it eventually.

    They also live in States that are high energy producers such as Texas some in Florida are so involved yet not as many. Of course we have offshore oil wells in the Gulf. Snapshots like this may not be very helpful to someone looking at investment in the sector I think.

    Picking the best seeems always a challenge in this business. To understand the business one has to get over their hang ups about bad oil and actually listen to the arguments and explainations from those in the business.

    That is evil polluters ruining our earth while supplying heating oil in the dead of winter. They are the ones who educate the public on technological breakthroughs such as Horizontal drilling and fracking.

    Many have missed the boat on investing in the upswing. Yet not the exerts they made big money and did not run it up the flagpole either.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Posts
    928
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    176
    Likes (Received)
    531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    People will remember trump for a very long time just like they remember people like hitler. For all the wrong reasons.
    75 million people voted for him and I don't think it is for the wrong reason that you claim.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Posts
    928
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    176
    Likes (Received)
    531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    How can anyone be so misinformed or is it just lying?

    1. Press conferences. I've seen Biden on television talking about the virus many times since being duly elected. trump made some changes to not have press conferences at all because the reporters didn't always ask him soft questions. He got really shitty with some reporters for asking him real meaningful questions.

    2. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the SOTU speeches after they have been in office for a year? It seems like there isn't much to report about the state of the union until a president has had time to make some changes.

    3. The border isn't wide open. I'm in Arizona right now and just saw a new story about the border and I can assure you that the border isn't "wide open" any more than I'm Santa Claus. Although I do somewhat resemble him with my current beard.

    4. trump is the first president to have fewer people working when he left office than when he took office. Maybe if he hadn't tried to lie the virus away it would have been better but it is what it is. "the virus is a Democrat hoax". I didn't know that a hoax could kill a half a million humans.

    It must be pretty interesting living in your make believe world. Who dresses you and ties your shoes?

    As to Kamala being president, she would/will be a huge step up from liar trump. I'm ready for her to run our country if need be.

    Why would anybody want to work today when you can stay home and collect more money? Walmart can pay you $15 an hour on a 40 hour work week and you collect $600 for the week vs staying home collecting unemployment + an additional $400.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland- USA
    Posts
    4,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2372
    Likes (Received)
    3026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    This one may be helpful. U.S. Crude Oil Production - Historical Chart | MacroTrends

    The train of investment opportunities have become unclear again haven’t they? Yet likely for you not for long if I know you. Most of the persons I know that have their investments heavily on oil stay in it as a matter of faith and their common sense and they are able if things are going the right direction to capitalize on it eventually.

    They also live in States that are high energy producers such as Texas some in Florida are so involved yet not as many. Of course we have offshore oil wells in the Gulf. Snapshots like this may not be very helpful to someone looking at investment in the sector I think.

    Picking the best seeems always a challenge in this business. To understand the business one has to get over their hang ups about bad oil and actually listen to the arguments and explainations from those in the business.

    That is evil polluters ruining our earth while supplying heating oil in the dead of winter. They are the ones who educate the public on technological breakthroughs such as Horizontal drilling and fracking.

    Many have missed the boat on investing in the upswing. Yet not the exerts they made big money and did not run it up the flagpole either.
    I am in sector from the lows a year ago so not really needing to call price action so much.
    I am more interested in the general terms of how the oil patch In US responds to pricing pressures.

    I don't follow well head numbers so much but should.
    Back in 2016 there was plenty of talk of sector damage from capping wells and permanent loss of personal from sector.
    Fracking wells are technically different and do not tolerate changes in draw throughput as I understand it so are thought to be a partial or permanent loss if capped due to pricing pressures.

    During the 2008 crash there were similar assessments being made and I was following the accrued debt in the offshore drillers as being damaging to prospects going forward and that potential effect of ramp capacity.

    Crude is spiking right now- the sector supply demand metrics are tightening.
    My strength is never the fundamentals but I like to have at least a cursory outline of what is happening.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Geilenkirchen, Germany
    Posts
    2,862
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1608
    Likes (Received)
    1498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    From your link:

    "For Trump and his allies were running their own campaign to spoil the election. The President spent months insisting that mail ballots were a Democratic plot and the election would be “rigged.” His henchmen at the state level sought to block their use, while his lawyers brought dozens of spurious suits to make it more difficult to vote–an intensification of the GOP’s legacy of suppressive tactics. Before the election, Trump plotted to block a legitimate vote count. And he spent the months following Nov. 3 trying to steal the election he’d lost–with lawsuits and conspiracy theories, pressure on state and local officials, and finally summoning his army of supporters to the Jan. 6 rally that ended in deadly violence at the Capitol."

    Good going, bud. Do you have any toes left, after the repeated shooting of your own feet?
    Congratulations, you are a true communist. I'm sure the CCP is very proud of both you and Emmanuel. Of course the election was not valid because the validity of the voters was not enforced. No one can have confidence is the stated result because of it. In this particular case the real loss of this election was democracy. The key to any democracy is election integrity. Without it, there can be no democracy. There must never be mail in voting or electronic voting. There are too many ways for those to be compromised.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2946
    Likes (Received)
    8953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    75 million people voted for him and I don't think it is for the wrong reason that you claim.
    Millions of people in the South were in favor of the Civil War, and took up arms to maintain their "right" to keep slaves.

    Just because there's a large number of people doing the wrong thing, it isn't a valid reason for them to do it.

    Or are you in favor of the Chinese overrunning all of Asia, then marching on? After all, there's a LOT of them, right? So it should be fine??

    Yeah, I thought so...

  9. Likes Big B liked this post
  10. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3954
    Likes (Received)
    788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Millions of people in the South were in favor of the Civil War, and took up arms to maintain their "right" to keep slaves.

    Just because there's a large number of people doing the wrong thing, it isn't a valid reason for them to do it.

    Or are you in favor of the Chinese overrunning all of Asia, then marching on? After all, there's a LOT of them, right? So it should be fine??

    Yeah, I thought so...
    “ Just because there's a large number of people doing the wrong thing isn't a valid reason for them to do it.”

    It does not make their concerns invalid either even considering Supreme Court decisions and refusals by the court to weigh in on that controversy.

    How do you not understand that if say 30 million Republicans walk away from a election because they feel it is defective that there is no problem? I understand that you are so hard headed that you could blow it off but “come on man”!

    Your Civil war example is idiotic and simply like Bear baiting. 1ad45f0c-11f7-4670-8ad4-8b9c67e81d1c.jpg

  11. #90
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2946
    Likes (Received)
    8953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post

    Your Civil war example is idiotic and simply like Bear baiting.
    Coming from you, that means it's spot-on. Thanks for the validation.

  12. Likes Greg White, daryl bane liked this post
  13. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    peekskill, NY
    Posts
    26,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    6187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    75 million people voted for [trump] and I don't think it is for the wrong reason that you claim.
    Of course not! He's going to be rembembered for being:

    1) a single term president who

    2) was impeached twice and

    3) lost his party the:

    a) presidency
    b) house
    c) senate

    Yeah he was a perfect hat-trick loser. A real shit-midas.

  14. Likes Big B liked this post
  15. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3954
    Likes (Received)
    788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Coming from you, that means it's spot-on. Thanks for the validation.
    Nice dodge. Cant do that forever.
    ae3b0db0-cd4c-48b1-b526-7c17fde07365.jpg

  16. #93
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Posts
    352
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    358
    Likes (Received)
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Adolph Hitler lives in many minds many decades after he died. I think trump will live on the same way. Those who forget the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it and we sure as hell don't need that.
    trump intended on following hitlers lesson. divide the country. he did that. lie about everything.. he did that. he was already a narcist just like hitler. he followed his playbook well. that, and joe mccarthy, and roy cohn.

    what we go a a divided states, not united.. may never be again. congrats donny douche bag, you won .. ever notice that donny only wins at most of the bad things. he kills everything... just like the true devil's advocate that he is... or is he just the devil himself.

  17. Likes Greg White liked this post
  18. #94
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3792
    Likes (Received)
    4473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woodchuckNJ View Post
    divide the country. he did that. l
    that will be the highlight in his chapter in the political science text books. The long standing belief was that in a two party system, the two parties must crowd the centre by definition. i.e., by definition only being in the centre of the distribution would give you a majority. Trump upset that dynamic and proved a different approach could win. Go out to one side and do absolutely anything to change the shape of the distribution - pull the the gullible and disenchanted toward the tail of the distribution. He manage to change what everyone thought some sort of standard deviation to a bimodal. As an exercise in statistics and mass psychology, my god what an accomplishment, i don't think most thought it possible in the modern era. But as an exercise in leadership? He achieved his goal, but at the cost of a divided nation

  19. Likes woodchuckNJ, Greg White, daryl bane liked this post
  20. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2946
    Likes (Received)
    8953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Nice dodge. Cant do that forever.
    ae3b0db0-cd4c-48b1-b526-7c17fde07365.jpg
    Dealing with reality is something I must do. No dodges required.

    Just a belief in Lincoln. And to a lesser degree, Ford.

    But not trump. Never trump. I consign that evil to the dustpan of history.

    Maybe you'll learn how to do it.

    Someday.

    In the very distant future.

    Nah. Won't happen. You need your beliefs like you need your cult leader.

    Sad...

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    3,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3465
    Likes (Received)
    2323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    75 million people voted for him and I don't think it is for the wrong reason that you claim.
    The main wrong reason that I referred to for people voted for trump is because they believed his thousands of lies. That is notwithstanding the fact that he is a total scum bag molester of women and has used his inherited wealth to skiry most of the rules that the rest of society lives with. Grab em by the pussy. When you're rich you can do anything. Don't you understand what he was saying? Or maybe you are part of the caveman club that thinks women were just put on earth for men to use and abuse.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    3,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3465
    Likes (Received)
    2323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    Why would anybody want to work today when you can stay home and collect more money? Walmart can pay you $15 an hour on a 40 hour work week and you collect $600 for the week vs staying home collecting unemployment + an additional $400.
    Unemployment doesn't last forever. You should try some critical thinking sometime instead of just parroting what the right has to say.

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    3,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3465
    Likes (Received)
    2323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    Why would anybody want to work today when you can stay home and collect more money? Walmart can pay you $15 an hour on a 40 hour work week and you collect $600 for the week vs staying home collecting unemployment + an additional $400.
    Also, from what I've read most walmart employees make less than $15.00/hour.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    3,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3465
    Likes (Received)
    2323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    “ Just because there's a large number of people doing the wrong thing isn't a valid reason for them to do it.”

    It does not make their concerns invalid either even considering Supreme Court decisions and refusals by the court to weigh in on that controversy.

    How do you not understand that if say 30 million Republicans walk away from a election because they feel it is defective that there is no problem? I understand that you are so hard headed that you could blow it off but “come on man”!

    Your Civil war example is idiotic and simply like Bear baiting. 1ad45f0c-11f7-4670-8ad4-8b9c67e81d1c.jpg
    30 million republicans didn't walk away from the election though. Got any more what if's? More people voted republican for president than any other election. Get over it. The lying loser lost. And the world rejoices. How about those Biden stock market numbers. I guess it wasn't trump running up the market after all in spite of what rush told you.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Posts
    771
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    339
    Likes (Received)
    851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    The main wrong reason that I referred to for people voted for trump is because they believed his thousands of lies. That is notwithstanding the fact that he is a total scum bag molester of women and has used his inherited wealth to skiry most of the rules that the rest of society lives with. Grab em by the pussy. When you're rich you can do anything. Don't you understand what he was saying? Or maybe you are part of the caveman club that thinks women were just put on earth for men to use and abuse.
    I voted for Trump the first time because he wasn't the devils dried out bitch, Hillary. The second time because as we see now the Democrats are forcing through many things I am very against like the free for all mass invasion going on. They are working very hard to make the country a one party system so that no Republican can never get elected again. Pushing for DC and PR to become states, even toyed around with splitting up Cali to make more votes in their favor. Import millions of voters. Buying votes with their Democrat bribe package that they are calling stimulus.

    I say split the country up. At this point it's like staying with an abusive husband who does nothing but slap you and curse you all day.


    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Unemployment doesn't last forever. You should try some critical thinking sometime instead of just parroting what the right has to say.
    You say that, but we'll see how far they will stretch it out. They've already come up with a new name for permanent unemployment, universal basic income. Also learn how to multiquote it's not difficult, it's getting really annoying dealing with your multiple posts in a row filling up the page.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •