Fab shop closing... - Page 6
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mcgyver View Post
    that will be the highlight in his chapter in the political science text books. The long standing belief was that in a two party system, the two parties must crowd the centre by definition. i.e., by definition only being in the centre of the distribution would give you a majority. Trump upset that dynamic and proved a different approach could win. Go out to one side and do absolutely anything to change the shape of the distribution - pull the the gullible and disenchanted toward the tail of the distribution. He manage to change what everyone thought some sort of standard deviation to a bimodal. As an exercise in statistics and mass psychology, my god what an accomplishment, i don't think most thought it possible in the modern era. But as an exercise in leadership? He achieved his goal, but at the cost of a divided nation
    Kind of like being in high school and having mock elections. The most popular person wins, with little regard to abilities to do a job. Just like raygun, trump capitalized on his television time and had support from people who liked his "you're fired" show. Bunch of lunatics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CAMasochism View Post
    I voted for Trump the first time because he wasn't the devils dried out bitch, Hillary. The second time because as we see now the Democrats are forcing through many things I am very against like the free for all mass invasion going on. They are working very hard to make the country a one party system so that no Republican can never get elected again. Pushing for DC and PR to become states, even toyed around with splitting up Cali to make more votes in their favor. Import millions of voters. Buying votes with their Democrat bribe package that they are calling stimulus.

I say split the country up. At this point it's like staying with an abusive husband who does nothing but slap you and curse you all day.

You say that, but we'll see how far they will stretch it out. They've already come up with a new name for permanent unemployment, universal basic income. Also learn how to multiquote it's not difficult, it's getting really annoying dealing with your multiple posts in a row filling up the page.
    1. The republican voters ruined the party by voting for a terrible human. Grab em by the pussy turned off a lot of people but not the holier than thou Christians in the right wing. They don't care about anything but abortion and guns. Bye bye republicans.

2. I like to comment on posts when I read them. If that bothers you, tough luck. If you aren't the moderator you can suck it. Do you put all of your comments for a thread into a single post. I also find your stupid trump posts very annoying so it looks like we're even.

3. Your name here kind of sums up why you vote for trump. If I were a masochist I'd probably vote for him too. You do know the meaning of the word, correct?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    1. The republican voters ruined the party by voting for a terrible human. Grab em by the pussy turned off a lot of people but not the holier than thou Christians in the right wing. They don't care about anything but abortion and guns. Bye bye republicans.

2. I like to comment on posts when I read them. If that bothers you, tough luck. If you aren't the moderator you can suck it. Do you put all of your comments for a thread into a single post. I also find your stupid trump posts very annoying so it looks like we're even.
    You are one angry asshole. Have you ever hung around other men? I mean real men, not soy latte sucking liberal pussies like yourself? We talk about very inappropriate things when we are together, alot. In public we'll hold the door open for a lady, but inside we are thinking, "man she's got a great ass". Maybe you think the same thing about the men who pass you by?

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You are one angry asshole. Have you ever hung around other men? I mean real men, not soy latte sucking liberal pussies like yourself? We talk about very inappropriate things when we are together, alot. In public we'll hold the door open for a lady, but inside we are thinking, "man she's got a great ass". Maybe you think the same thing about the men who pass you by?
    A little projection going on there...

No, more likely a lot. What a "man" you are...

6. Likes Big B liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Just because there's a large number of people doing the wrong thing, it isn't a valid reason for them to do it.
    You mean like protesting and destroying public property? Burning business and physically harming people? I can finally agree on something. Lets go tear down some statues down or censor books and movies.

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by woodchuckNJ View Post
    trump intended on following hitlers lesson. divide the country. he did that. lie about everything.. he did that. he was already a narcist just like hitler. he followed his playbook well. that, and joe mccarthy, and roy cohn.

what we go a a divided states, not united.. may never be again. congrats donny douche bag, you won .. ever notice that donny only wins at most of the bad things. he kills everything... just like the true devil's advocate that he is... or is he just the devil himself.
    Since you tie him in with something Hitler did explain specifically what you are referring to. How was Hitler able to divide Germany? Explain what Trump was able to accomplish in following that example. And prove that Trump was using Hitler as a model.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mcgyver View Post
    that will be the highlight in his chapter in the political science text books. The long standing belief was that in a two party system, the two parties must crowd the centre by definition. i.e., by definition only being in the centre of the distribution would give you a majority. Trump upset that dynamic and proved a different approach could win. Go out to one side and do absolutely anything to change the shape of the distribution - pull the the gullible and disenchanted toward the tail of the distribution. He manage to change what everyone thought some sort of standard deviation to a bimodal. As an exercise in statistics and mass psychology, my god what an accomplishment, i don't think most thought it possible in the modern era. But as an exercise in leadership? He achieved his goal, but at the cost of a divided nation

The two worthless sides divided the nation long before the orange guys did.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

At this point it's like staying with an abusive husband who does nothing but slap you and curse you all day.
    ^^ cut the poor fella some slack, hes apparently been victimized by an abusive husband

we cant imagine what he may have been thru

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Have you ever tried just grabbing one of then by they pussy? Maybe you're not rich enough. trump wasn't talking about just looking at women and thinking they are attractive. He explicitly said he grabs them by the pussy and then backs it up with "when you're rich you can do anything".

Come to think of it, you probably have done that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    A little projection going on there...

No, more likely a lot. What a "man" you are...
    Maybe his husband didn't put out for him this morning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    You mean like protesting and destroying public property?
    You mean like breaking into the US capitol and trying to overthrow the government like happened on January 6th, 2021? I understand that you CONservatives like to live by a strict set of double standards but this is pathetic.

Also, last I checked protesting was still legal under the US constitution. Or are you trying to justify what happened on Jan. 6th by saying that BLM protesters did damage so it was OK for the trump cult members to tear up the capitol?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    The two worthless sides divided the nation long before the orange guys did.
    Orange GUY, NOT GUYS. We have it bad enough with one orange goon let alone more than one. He's a pathetic loser who got himself and his family vaccinated for a virus that he told the world was a fake. Meanwhile other past presidents got the vaccine and publicly posted about it to help the foolish understand that it's OK to get vaccinated. I will never understand what is going on in the minds of trumps cult members but probably not a whole lot besides hate and vitriol for anyone who isn't as white as they are.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Kind of like being in high school and having mock elections. The most popular person wins, with little regard to abilities to do a job. Just like raygun, trump capitalized on his television time and had support from people who liked his "you're fired" show. Bunch of lunatics.
    And so you lost.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by iwananew10K View Post
    ^^ cut the poor fella some slack, hes apparently been victimized by an abusive husband

we cant imagine what he may have been thru
    My thoughts exactly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    And so you lost.
    I lost my wallet when I was 16. Really pissed me off because it had a five dollar bill in it.

19. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    And so you lost.
    I think you lost. At least, you're clearly lost without your cult leader telling you what to do and who to hate.

21. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Have you ever tried just grabbing one of then by they pussy? Maybe you're not rich enough. trump wasn't talking about just looking at women and thinking they are attractive. He explicitly said he grabs them by the pussy and then backs it up with "when you're rich you can do anything".

Come to think of it, you probably have done that.
    You guys crack me up about all the pussy grabbing you talk about. You haven’t grabbed pussy since last time pussy grabbed you.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Orange GUY, NOT GUYS. We have it bad enough with one orange goon let alone more than one. He's a pathetic loser who got himself and his family vaccinated for a virus that he told the world was a fake. Meanwhile other past presidents got the vaccine and publicly posted about it to help the foolish understand that it's OK to get vaccinated. I will never understand what is going on in the minds of trumps cult members but probably not a whole lot besides hate and vitriol for anyone who isn't as white as they are.
    The reason you do not understand is not because of policies which he had but from the Devil Trump theme you devise it constantly changes and grows more fantastical all of the time. After all of this time everything imaginable has been hysterically thrown on to the pier.

It must be hard to keep up with it all and so some time ago yall resolved early on that it just has to be loud and constant instead of it all making any sense.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I voted for Trump the first time because he wasn't the devils dried out bitch, Hillary. The second time because as we see now the Democrats are forcing through many things I am very against....
    Well that works if you can't say she's half monkey. Sounds like a powerful woman in government really is the devil for you, I can see why you're howling like a scalded cat - and to boot another DEVIL BITCH has cut off Moscow Mitch's balls. Things are rough all over, eh? Sorry your snowflake feelings are hurt because your boy got thrown out on his ass. Maybe we could drag the Practical Machinist Fainting Couch over and give your feelings a rest for a while. Maybe the next election will have consequences that are better for you, get rid of all those DEVIL WIMMENS.

25. Likes Big B liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Another thread gone WAAAYY off the rails...
    Last edited by Rob F.; 03-11-2021 at 04:25 PM.