Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Well that works if you can't say she's half monkey. Sounds like a powerful woman in government really is the devil for you, I can see why you're howling like a scalded cat - and to boot another DEVIL BITCH has cut off Moscow Mitch's balls. Things are rough all over, eh? Sorry your snowflake feelings are hurt because your boy got thrown out on his ass. Maybe we could drag the Practical Machinist Fainting Couch over and give your feelings a rest for a while. Maybe the next election will have consequences that are better for you, get rid of all those DEVIL WIMMENS.
    Jim are you categorically denying the existence of DEVIL WIMMENS? I men they are not like the Abominable Snow Woman the EW have been seen and verified. Some of them are actively involved in politics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"Picking between Left vs Right, Democrat vs Republican is often a mere illusion of choice."

Sure keep on telling yerself that obama and trump are really the same thing. Obama's big mistake was
    *trying* to be bipartisan.

Well at least now Merick Garland is the AG and can prosecute the loser orange one. His main claim to fame
    is investigating organized crime. Might come in handy ya know.

3. Likes woodchuckNJ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob F. View Post
    March of Tyranny – Grrr Graphics

Sorry, I couldnt get the pic to show here

"Picking between Left vs Right, Democrat vs Republican is often a mere illusion of choice.

In fact, we have a uni-party cabal in Washington. Most of the Democrats and the Republicans living large and in-charge are part of the globalist ideology and establishment.

Whether donkey or elephant, both sides are beholden to their banking and corporate masters. Mere platitudes and lip service are given to ‘we the people’. Commoners like you and I are seen as pawns in the big globalist game."
    Quite frankly, that take is utter bullshit. No, it's far worse - it's the theme from those who seek to destroy confidence in Democracy, so that THEY can have their way, unfettered by the will of the voter.

There's a huge gulf between the politics of the Democrats and the trump party that used to call itself Republicans. The tp is the party of sedition, the party of racism and a favored religion's supremacy. It's the party of corruption, of voting for tax cuts for the rich, and no relief for the poor and middle class.

But they give poor whites a little thrill, a visceral thumbs up rewarding their racism, so they get their votes.

The Democrats, while far from perfect, have clearly shown they are concerned about the well being of the nation's inhabitants, not just its corporations and power bases. The just passed relief package was pushed through almost entirely by the efforts of Dems, with no tp Senate members voting for it.

The dramatic improvement in access to vaccines? Done over the last two months, by a President who actually cared enough about science and medical policy to make it work.

Spare me the tripe of "both parties bad!". What nonsense. One party is corrupt and traitorous. One party is working for the betterment of ALL Americans.

If you can't see that, find an optometrist.

5. Likes Big B liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"Picking between Left vs Right, Democrat vs Republican is often a mere illusion of choice."

Sure keep on telling yerself that obama and trump are really the same thing. Obama's big mistake was

Well at least now Merick Garland is the AG and can prosecute the loser orange one. His main claim to fame
    The new guy should pass. The old guy just did a little show for everyone. I seriously doubt anyone has anything to prosecute. It will be like everything else has been based upon nothing of any substance. Any good prosecutor when it comes down to moving forward with any case they at least do not want to make things up out of thin air especially with the accused able to afford the best counsel. For little guys sure if they want they bring convictions if they want regardless of real justice and very often. Guys like those prosecutors are political people yet this would actually make the fellow actually work and besides he can always blame things on his predecessor.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Quite frankly, that take is utter bullshit. No, it's far worse - it's the theme from those who seek to destroy confidence in Democracy, so that THEY can have their way, unfettered by the will of the voter.

There's a huge gulf between the politics of the Democrats and the trump party that used to call itself Republicans. The tp is the party of sedition, the party of racism and a favored religion's supremacy. It's the party of corruption, of voting for tax cuts for the rich, and no relief for the poor and middle class.

But they give poor whites a little thrill, a visceral thumb's up rewarding their racism, so they get their votes.

The Democrats, while far from perfect, have clearly shown they are concerned about the well being of the nation's inhabitants, not just it's corporations and power bases. The just passed relief package was pushed through almost entirely by the efforts of Dems, with no tp Senate members voting for it.

The dramatic improvement in access to vaccines? Done over the last two months, by a President who actually cared enough about science and medical policy to make it work.

Spare me the tripe of "both parties bad!". What nonsense. One party is corrupt and traitorous. One party is working for the betterment of ALL Americans.

Well then this should suffice for all of that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Well then this should suffice for all of that.
    We're renaming the "BS" flag to the trueturning flag. It's your motto, lifestyle, and political affiliation.

9. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I never paid any attention to trumps show on television but I will take some time to watch his trial(s). I'm very much looking forward to seeing him do a lot of sweating in the courtroom(s). Georgia should be really good seems how trump decided to try to cheat his way into the white house and it's all on tape or digital. Maybe I'll host some watch parties.

11. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The new guy should pass. The old guy just did a little show for everyone. I seriously doubt anyone has anything to prosecute. It will be like everything else has been based upon nothing of any substance. Any good prosecutor when it comes down to moving forward with any case they at least do not want to make things up out of thin air especially with the accused able to afford the best counsel. For little guys sure if they want they bring convictions if they want regardless of real justice and very often. Guys like those prosecutors are political people yet this would actually make the fellow actually work and besides he can always blame things on his predecessor.
    "Make things up out of thin air"? You mean like trump did with the non existent election fraud charges that got thrown out in over 60 courts due to lack of evidence? I still don't think trump has much cash to afford decent attorneys. Why else would he have had a crazy like rudy representing him? I'm hoping he spends his remaining years fighting charges and in prison.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

an optometrist won't do trueturning any good. You know the old saying: "there is nobody as blind as the person who refuses to see".

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And it should also suffice for all of this too. ^^^^^^

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    "Make things up out of thin air"? You mean like trump did with the non existent election fraud charges that got thrown out in over 60 courts due to lack of evidence? I still don't think trump has much cash to afford decent attorneys. Why else would he have had a crazy like rudy representing him? I'm hoping he spends his remaining years fighting charges and in prison.
    Well likely he did it because many lawyers would not bring such challenges really unless they were worthwhile. I considered most of it a waste and just politics. Still enough attention has been directed to it and many feel that the political rhetoric we have seen from various ones could foster such a thing. Democrats often have felt elections were rigged when they lost too. Hillary for just one. Don’t forget that one. Talk about cults woo wee baby you may want to stop carrying that baggage around with you as it has gained weight the past few years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

...do not want to make things up out of thin air especially with the accused able to afford the best counsel. ....
    Haa haa ha. Trump's fired any past lawyer who had any skills at all. Or they quit out of disgust, or they quit because he stiffed them on payment, I think the best he can do this days is old 'hair dye Rudy' and that's pretty sad. Trump was desperate to not be a loser in the election because it means he's open to prosecution on a number of fronts. He was the loser. Oh well elections have consequences.

17. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Oh well elections have consequences.
    We have to watch out for '22 and '24. The tp (trump party) will cheat, steal, and lie (and that's on their benevolent days), not to mention suppress the vote of anyone they think will vote Dem. It's critical that voter turnout is high again to prevent the traitors from taking back any of the House, Senate, or Presidency.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We have to watch out for '22 and '24. The tp (trump party) will cheat, steal, and lie (and that's on their benevolent days), not to mention suppress the vote of anyone they think will vote Dem. It's critical that voter turnout is high again to prevent the traitors from taking back any of the House, Senate, or Presidency.
    You're getting your lying ass party of traitors mixed up. But you won't have to worry. This year alone will have hundreds of thousands of new democrat voters crossing the river and voting for more money. Then the dollar will collapse then the real insurrections will begin.

https://twitter.com/charlottecuthbo/...54617309048835

20. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Haa haa ha. Trump's fired any past lawyer who had any skills at all. Or they quit out of disgust, or they quit because he stiffed them on payment, I think the best he can do this days is old 'hair dye Rudy' and that's pretty sad. Trump was desperate to not be a loser in the election because it means he's open to prosecution on a number of fronts. He was the loser. Oh well elections have consequences.
    I think you make a couple of interesting points you usually do despite trying hard to be a mean fellow. I do think sometimes one does not need to hire a really hot shot lawyer because they are so very costly. When someone’s neck is in a noose it is amazing how reasonable a client can get. The lawyers want to be paid and will not be tricked. Others like Gulianni have a certain skill of promotion and are aggressive. It only goes so far. Just my opinions based on watching things over the years no inside knowledge really yet my Uncle was a judge - he was much older than me. This is when judges were real people. Politics is a dirty business and lawyers who give advice to them do not like to be very public as it has drawbacks. Besides many politicians in general have law degrees and never practiced law very long yet they advanced their legal expertise and used it in their own life to great advantage. Sneaky isn’t it? Stats indicate many more lawyers than those who practice law. There are many who have law and political science degrees and where do you think they go to work?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CAMasochism View Post
    You're getting your lying ass party of traitors mixed up. But you won't have to worry. This year alone will have hundreds of thousands of new democrat voters crossing the river and voting for more money. Then the dollar will collapse then the real insurrections will begin.

This does truely concern me. You guys need to watch Biden and co close and prevent this crap.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As time goes on and Trump and his influence diminish and wane many who joined you will realize the boogie man is inconsequential. His base was there before he even ran for office he found them. Their viewpoints have always been stable and will continue as such. Whereas those who detested Trump overdoing even being a insufferable jackass - now that he is removed they realize there are regrets now with the winner. They felt it necessary at the time and would still do it if they had too yet the far left is too strange. They have some good potential for some things that even I can see. Hope he does the right things.
    Last edited by Trueturning; 03-11-2021 at 11:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I can send you the number for the FBI if you like. They're interested in finding all the seditionists who tried to destroy Democracy on Jan 6th.

I'm sure you'd be delighted to help them find the perps, right?

25. Likes woodchuckNJ liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I voted for Trump the first time because he wasn't the devils dried out bitch, Hillary. The second time because as we see now the Democrats are forcing through many things I am very against like the free for all mass invasion going on. They are working very hard to make the country a one party system so that no Republican can never get elected again. Pushing for DC and PR to become states, even toyed around with splitting up Cali to make more votes in their favor. Import millions of voters. Buying votes with their Democrat bribe package that they are calling stimulus.

I say split the country up. At this point it's like staying with an abusive husband who does nothing but slap you and curse you all day.

You say that, but we'll see how far they will stretch it out. They've already come up with a new name for permanent unemployment, universal basic income. Also learn how to multiquote it's not difficult, it's getting really annoying dealing with your multiple posts in a row filling up the page.
    you are deranged, that the dems are doing that. notice all the new laws past in the states like GA, AZ to prevent many from voting.

one thing about the dems is they want more people voting. the repubs have repeatedly tried to prevent people from voting.

now, if you really don't like the dems, give the $1400 check back, don't cash it...

I just found out about another tax break given to the wealthiest when the last stimulus package you know the $300 was given.. the repubs snuck in another tax break for the wealthiest 1%... so glad they are being taken care of...
    most of them pay less than you and I percent wise. Sometimes even dollar wise. They have all these huge loopholes, congress (both sides) have cared for them over the years. Now the repubs feel so bad for them..

I don't. if anything, they need to start paying their share. why are you and I subsidizing the wealthiest 1%?

we carry the poor, and the rich.. time to stop carrying the wealthy.

I believe in the flat tax, no loopholes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think you make a couple of interesting points you usually do despite trying hard to be a mean fellow. ...
    I don't make the news, I just report it. Dye Job Rudy is done, stick a fork in him. He won't lift a finger for the ex orange one, I think he's
    basically gone senile. His 15 minutes of fame ended when trump lost.