Fab shop closing... - Page 8
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Dye Job Rudy is done, stick a fork in him. He won't lift a finger for the ex orange one, I think he's
    basically gone senile. His 15 minutes of fame ended when trump lost.
    Perhaps not. He may turn, like Michael Cohen did. Wouldn't that be fun...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    I can send you the number for the FBI if you like. They're interested in finding all the seditionists who tried to destroy Democracy on Jan 6th.

I'm sure you'd be delighted to help them find the perps, right?
    Perhaps you could post pictures of your last Bunco get together since they are looking for subversives.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wait how could either of you know then when he or any of them are telling the truth? Oh I got it they are all liars until you say they aren’t.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Perhaps you could post pictures of your last Bunco get together since they are looking for subversives.
    You want subversives - go look at the Repub Congress. The trump "presidency". The Fox Nudes propagandists. The insurrectionists at the Capitol on January 6th.

There's your subversives. Real ones, not the illusions bouncing around in your tiny cranium.

Have you EVER had to truly deal with reality? Or are you so divorced you're paying alimony?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wait how could either of you know then when he or any of them are telling the truth? Oh I got it they are all liars until you say they aren’t.
    Liars do tend to congregate around trump, don't they. But on the other hand, like Cohen, Rudy may decide that staying out of jail "trumps" pleasing the don.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You want subversives - go look at the Repub Congress. The trump "presidency". The Fox Nudes propagandists. The insurrectionists at the Capitol on January 6th.

There's your subversives. Real ones, not the illusions bouncing around in your tiny cranium.

Have you EVER had to truly deal with reality? Or are you so divorced you're paying alimony?
    Well the world is upside down now until you guys are restored to sanity.

When y’all turn on your own beloved President like y’all have then anything is possible like maybe EG really being the oldest Lizzard person there is he thus is given the right to be tyrant for life and many think he will live another 1000 years. The master of the Lizzard cult They are chameleons you know and his agents might be sitting right next to you at the coffee shop and you would never know it unless they lick their coffee cup with their Lizzard tongue.

“ Have you EVER had to truly deal with reality? Or are you so divorced you're paying alimony?[/QUOTE]”

Easy one on the first question it is no I do not have to deal with reality. Why? Because I am dealing with you and your ilk.

Second question so far so good. The only way she might want any money from me would be if it were printed with my blood. And she is the love of my life always will be then again who knows?

Quote from TT about Bunco party;

“ Perhaps you could post pictures of your last Bunco get together since they are looking for subversives. ”

Picture of the bunco party.
    37305470-6d6d-4480-9087-ddbab6519b73.jpeg

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Second question so far so good. The only way she might want any money from me would be if it were printed with my blood. And she is the love of my life always will be then again who knows?
    Well, it's not what she's told me. She says you were so wack that after the first ten seconds during the introduction she knew it would never work out. So you dodged that bullet - without a relationship with Reality, you never HAD to worry about alimony.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    The main wrong reason that I referred to for people voted for trump is because they believed his thousands of lies. That is notwithstanding the fact that he is a total scum bag molester of women and has used his inherited wealth to skiry most of the rules that the rest of society lives with. Grab em by the pussy. When you're rich you can do anything. Don't you understand what he was saying? Or maybe you are part of the caveman club that thinks women were just put on earth for men to use and abuse.
    ok mr I know the reason she people vote for trump. here is a clue to you why people vote for trump, They Waite for it, HATE the DEMOCRATS period.

9. Likes 72bwhite liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You mean like breaking into the US capitol and trying to overthrow the government like happened on January 6th, 2021? I understand that you CONservatives like to live by a strict set of double standards but this is pathetic.

Also, last I checked protesting was still legal under the US constitution. Or are you trying to justify what happened on Jan. 6th by saying that BLM protesters did damage so it was OK for the trump cult members to tear up the capitol?

unlike you I call out all groups of people that loot, riot like those assholes at the capitol. I know I have mentioned many times on here I would have shot those asshole that breached the capitol. they are no different that the people that burned the businesses down during the BLM riots, no different that the people that attacked the police and government buildings. they are no different that the people who showed up to government officials houses protesting in their yards. unlike you shopping during peaceful protest time meant our stores are closing early and the plywood was going up to cover the glass windows and doors due to the model citizens keeping the peace.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Unemployment doesn't last forever. You should try some critical thinking sometime instead of just parroting what the right has to say.

No shit it doesn’t last forever forever but there are a lot of bottom feeders living off the unemployment right now because Wait for it again “they make more money sitting on their ass” right now that actually going to work. my own company is struggling to find people to work because they would rather stay home and collect money.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    No shit it doesn’t last forever forever but there are a lot of bottom feeders living off the unemployment right now because Wait for it again “they make more money sitting on their ass” right now that actually going to work. my own company is struggling to find people to work because they would rather stay home and collect money.
    Most persons do not actually like staying home and not working they actually miss it. Then there are some who look at it like a reprieve from a dead end living and many said that for the first time in their lives they did not feel anguish and fear being financially unstable. These are people who work hard. One can say get a job and work hard and you will succeed and yet many get the job and work hard and basically are a permanent underclass.

Only divine intervention will pull them out of the rut. They have been conditioned that way. They may be orphans , they may be discriminated against, they may have suffered in Alcohol and drug addicted homes and so on. The cost to society is too high and swept under the rug and even the legal justice system can add to the problem. Take a man with a marijuanna possession charge or another person who gave a narc a piece of paper with a drop of LSD on it doing ten plus years. Rehabilitate them and less money will be spent his dang family are not helped to survive if the man is in jail.

How can we ignore such Americans and their families and open the doors to illegal Immagration? That is simply insane we must first take care of business not go half way around the world helping someone while ignoring Americans here. We have to make use of everyone. We need to take care of first things first or at least start in a meaningful way for American citizens.

There needs to be meaningful change and it starts by honestly counting the real cost for how we do things. Where government is needed it should work and we should demand it. Justice would be a proper effort.

Or keep going the way that we are and see things what improve? This has been improving for decades and getting no where.

Time for us to get over it and act like we are Americans until we can live to the fullest of what that means and yes it will take two sides working together.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Amazing how much you can learn on here about a Fab shop closing..

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by woodchuckNJ View Post
    now, if you really don't like the dems, give the $1400 check back, don't cash it...
    Nah, this $1400 pittance is costing me much more than that. So how bout I'll give back the $1400 when they give me all the money back that this bullshit Democrat slush fund bill is costing me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CAMasochism View Post
    Nah, this $1400 pittance is costing me much more than that. So how bout I'll give back the $1400 when they give me all the money back that this bullshit Democrat slush fund bill is costing me.
    And you reacted the same during the trump giveaways to the rich?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...p-s-first-term

One Trillion. Meanwhile, trump's abysmal handling of the Covid crisis meant that tens of millions of regular Americans lost a lot of money due to lockdowns (to prevent catastrophic increases in the already bad death and illness rates).

So yet more reality denying from the cult followers.

This way, sir, we have your tracksuit and sneakers waiting for you...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by camscan View Post
    Amazing how much you can learn on here about a Fab shop closing..
    Even more about UK vaccination clinics & polyticks....

17. Likes camscan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CAMasochism View Post
    Heh. Last time mr trump gave me a check like that, I signed it right over to Biden for President. Money well spent. Tell ya what, why don't you do the same thing, donate that money right
    back where it will do you some good, give it to the trump defense fund.

He's probably gonna need it.

19. Likes Trueturning, Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

..., They Waite for it, HATE the DEMOCRATS period.
    Ah so much hate in the world. Why can't we just have bipartisanship.

You go first.

Guest Guest

The political bias people have is mind blowing and that goes both ways. The same people who are outraged over Trump's behavior around women I am 100% sure have no problem with Bill Clinton's behavior. The same group rightfully appalled with Trump's post election antics of claiming a rigged election were all in with Hillary Clinton's sore loser claims of Russian meddling being a large reason she lost. Until the orange clown no president in my lifetime constantly bad mouthed the other party more than Obama, Trump even took that a step further by bad mouthing everybody, just Democrats more than Republicans, he also threw in childish name calling.

While Democrats complain about nonsense coming from Fox News, left leaning outlets do the same thing, yet there are more of them. Read most any news coverage these days, most of them only tell half the story, the side that supports their bias. The media loves creating conflict and dividing people, nothing better than to cover riots to get people to tune in.

Speaking of riots it seems a lot of people have no problem with them as long as the party doing it aligns with their political thinking, if that isn't screwed up I do not know what is. It seems everything is black and white to a lot of people, no gray areas. Until that changes things aren't going to get any better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I read yesterday that Cohen has had seven meetings with the justice department in the last few months. Golly, I wonder what they were talking about.

Can't wait to host a watch party for trumps trials.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

ok mr I know the reason she people vote for trump. here is a clue to you why people vote for trump, They Waite for it, HATE the DEMOCRATS period.
    It looks like you could use a refresher course in 4th grade grammar and spelling. Is there some point that you are trying to make here?