Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Don't come whining to me, go complain to the US treasury department. They're the ones chasing this down. Tell 'em you don't
    want your tax dollars used to prosecute criminals.
    Treasury Escalates Sanctions Against the Russian Government’s Attempts to Influence U.S. Elections | U.S. Department of the Treasury
    Speaking of criminals the rats here are starting to desert the ship (first guy off gets the best deal!)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...-Fs1r0WXMDhVq8
    I am moving on. You fellows should too. It is like someone else should be the center of your attention now a days. Just saying go have some fun you guys should be beamingly happy and yet there is so much anger. We have a different president at least stand up for him if loyalty means much at all.

These things are just bait to attract attention. They are vestiges of a failed plan which no one wishes to discard. They lead no where and never will.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I will echo Scottl's basic sentiment that the government disease narrative loses credibility the longer it goes on and the goalposts keep moving with more and more masks and restrictions stretching into infinity.

Back when the "pandemic" started, I used to ask people, so how many years of this would it take before you stop believing the "virus" is real? Like if 10 years go by and the government is still telling you COVID-19 is everywhere will you still believe it and being wearing a mask in the belief that it will protect you? Most people just refused to answer the question because the obvious answer was "forever". In other words, it was not a "belief" for them. They just do what the government tells them to do, whether they believe it or not. So, if the government tells them to mask up for the rest of their life, they will do that.

I remember a year ago when the whole mask thing started, only about 1 in 30 people at the grocery store were wearing them. Then the CDC issued their recommendation to wear a mask (whereas previously they had said wearing a mask would not be useful) and the VERY NEXT DAY roughly 3 in 10 people at the same grocery store were wearing masks and I know because I counted them. Over the next month that number went from 30% to over 50%. Nothing biological or epidemiological had happened. It was a purely political event: an announcement of a policy change by the CDC and that was enough to instantly increase mask wearing by 10x.

One of the really crazy things about it is the nationalistic aspect of it. People in different countries do different things depending on what their governments tell them, even when it is contradicted by what other governments are doing! This just shows how totally unscientific it is. Each country thinks THEIR scientists are right and basically ignore scientists in other countries. It's like fluoride. Only Americans put sodium fluoride in their water and American "scientists" are convinced it helps "prevent tooth decay" even though most other countries consider it a completely bogus theory and in fact in some countries it is actually illegal to put fluoride in water. Meanwhile back in America dentists completely ignore any research done in foreign countries and claim that their ideas are "backed up by science". At the end of the day there is nothing "scientfic" about any of it; it's just bullshit dressed up in pseudo-scientific clothing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    I am moving on. You fellows should too. It is like someone else should be the center of your attention now a days. Just saying go have some fun you guys should be beamingly happy and yet there is so much anger. We have a different president at least stand up for him if loyalty means much at all.

These things are just bait to attract attention. They are vestiges of a failed plan which no one wishes to discard. They lead no where and never will.
    Trump is gone and he drug down the party, taking other Republicans with him, liberals should be dancing with glee, but they are still spewing extreme hate for anyone who doesn't 100% think like them. I think it is so comical they consider themselves the party of tolerance, what a joke.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Now I'm beginning to think I'll skip it altogether.
    Tell me why that should not be viewed as mooching off the rest of the herd, who didn't skip getting their immunity?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    Trump is gone and he drug down the party, taking other Republicans with him, liberals should be dancing with glee, but they are still spewing extreme hate for anyone who doesn't 100% think like them. I think it is so comical they consider themselves the party of tolerance, what a joke.
    What a bunch of crap

calling out racists and fascist is not spewing hate, the trumpista party has gleefully taken to its role as the party of hate,no matter what fox news says

Saying that cops should not shoot 13 year olds with their hands up is not hate

calling Mexicans rapists is

6. Likes Milland liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    ... dancing with glee, ....
    Bet your ass I am! The more hot water that former guy winds up in, the more I dance. You all seem to be mistaking your sour grapes for my enjoyment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

9. Likes Milland liked this post