Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Just "liberals" ? How about people who are plenty conservative but appreciate honesty, ethics, responsibility, and competence ?

What Trump was good at was fucking stuff up. As far as the complaints about "still blaming Trump" go, if we weren't still hearing about Benghazi and Vince Foster and the child sex rings in the basement of pizza parlors, your snivelling would carry a tad more weight.

Sorry, FredC, but some hypocrisy is too much to let pass unremarked.
    Well EG most everyone here with 10 percent of a brain do not bother to drag that old stuff up. Fair point though because I have seen that a few times here. It does not mean still that conservatives are cult members, racists-specifically white supremacists , fascists, ect ect, and add infinitum. All that as it may be the issue is the current horse which is still dead and still being beaten.

Heck it is focusing on one issue at a time. Move along already stop calling up his ghost. Your mind is enslaved.

Current state of affairs with some balance not everything Former potus and that.

2. Likes Dualkit liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Well EG most everyone here with 10 percent of a brain do not bother to drag that old stuff up. Fair point though because I have seen that a few times here. It does not mean still that conservatives are cult members, racists-specifically white supremacists , fascists, ect ect, and add infinitum. All that as it may be the issue is the current horse which is still dead and still being beaten.
    It would be lovely if the Right was just operating from true Conservative principles, there are some I agree with.

But no, that's not the case:

Hard-right Republicans forming new caucus to protect '''Anglo-Saxon political traditions'''

THAT'S your Repugnant Party, I'm afraid. The Party of insurrectionists and racists.

The last Republican standing is Romney, and before him, McCain.

4. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Heck it is focusing on one issue at a time. Move along already stop calling up his ghost. Your mind is enslaved.

Current state of affairs with some balance not everything Former potus and that.
    It is quite the phenomena that the overly noisy liberals in here paint every person who typically votes Republican with the same brush. I guess they just do whatever it takes to keep their hatred for those that think different fueled. Most of them seem to suffer from severe reading comprehension issues, I don't know how many times I have been branded a Trumpster or whatever name they call people when I have said more times than I can remember that I have disliked the guy longer than most people knew he existed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The public is tired of it all. Digging up the previous president is a major diversion into the weeds now. Just free yourselves from the obsession.

It is like beating a dead horse. Time to snap out of it way past time actually.
    The Nazi's were saying the same thing about the Jews talking about Hitler all the time, too.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    It would be lovely if the Right was just operating from true Conservative principles, there are some I agree with.

But no, that's not the case:

Hard-right Republicans forming new caucus to protect '''Anglo-Saxon political traditions'''

THAT'S your Repugnant Party, I'm afraid. The Party of insurrectionists and racists.

The last Republican standing is Romney, and before him, McCain.
    Extreme conclusion. Not based upon evidence. Half the country is your enemy and for me I do not consider your half much anything like you. Notice you and a couple others persist. Let’s give it a rest.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeE. View Post
    The Nazi's were saying the same thing about the Jews talking about Hitler all the time, too.
    This is applied to either side and essentially what happens is the most extreme continue playing a game. It is not based upon principles nor values it is based upon malicious vengeance and inside anger. It is like someone addicted to bad behaviors or addictive drugs.

You started it off.

Your battle is over and you are sure that you have won and a new president duels elected is in the White House. The election is over rebuild the country but understand you can not do it alone.