First Covid 19 Vaccination Shot Today. - Page 35
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 35 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    So your "You didn't build that" bullshit is falling on deaf ears around here.
    Ears wide shut.

Locked down.

Stapled closed.

There's a lot of that 'ear...

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    What a crop of shit from the chicom government mouthpiece.
    What the fuck is your problem, asshole ? Get a stain on your sheet at the last cross-burning ?

3. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Yup. As I stated, you're very, very comfortable with your racism. It's in every word you write.
    You can't seem to come up with any new material. Strange that you seem to know all about the plight of minorities that are supposed victims of whitey when you live in the whitest state in the USA. Maybe the real racist is the person you look at in the mirror each day. Seems to reason a racist white person would be most comfortable living in an area with the least chances of interacting with minorities, that would be you. For the record in my small world the few people I have known to utter racial epithets and tell jokes about minorities have been Democrats. Maybe you just keep hurling 3rd grade insults because that is all you can come up with. You obviously buy into all the false narratives your liberal media spoon feeds you.

Guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Tell me, who is currently best at "whipping-up the scared and ignorant masses" if not the high priests of the Covid cult? They've got some people so terrified they don't think rationally.

I know a shut-in elderly person whose best support was an adult child living in a nearby town. She told him not to come anymore because the news said the town he lived in was now "red" due to a higher number of cases.

Another one wipes food items including eggs and vegetables with toxic sanitizer wipes. What are the odds they are ingesting toxins absorbed by the food?

Another shut-in with serious heart problems won't go to the doctor because they are so afraid of "the virus". Odds are they will die of heart disease that could have been treated.

I know personally of too many such instances to list.

And as for 'calling out the "other" as enemy.' and dehumanizing, you and your fellow lefties are masters of it.
    I can't remember where but there was a list of things to do to reduce chances of getting Covid and it recommended spraying down a gas pump with disinfectant before pumping gas. Pure comedy at its finest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    You can't seem to come up with any new material. Strange that you seem to know all about the plight of minorities that are supposed victims of whitey when you live in the whitest state in the USA. Maybe the real racist is the person you look at in the mirror each day. Seems to reason a racist white person would be most comfortable living in an area with the least chances of interacting with minorities, that would be you. For the record in my small world the few people I have known to utter racial epithets and tell jokes about minorities have been Democrats. Maybe you just keep hurling 3rd grade insults because that is all you can come up with. You obviously buy into all the false narratives your liberal media spoon feeds you.
    You are a positive delight. A beacon. A moral center to be studied.

And I'm Genghis Khan.

BTW, I'm a MA resident. My business is up here. Yes, it's a white area. But we try not to lynch people for passing funny money in NH. Or MA for that matter.

More than I can say for some. You idolize the man who made it "cool" to be a racist. That's not cool, not cool at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

...That made it even more shocking what they did. I also called out the biased media coverage for outing by name everyone of them they could while they never did the same to the BLM rioters.
    ...e.
    When a person is charged with a crime, their identity becomes public knowledge during the court proceedings. That's not "outing."

Guest Guest

You are a positive delight. A beacon. A moral center to be studied.

And I'm Genghis Khan.

BTW, I'm a MA resident. My business is up here. Yes, it's a white area. But we try not to lynch people for passing funny money in NH. Or MA for that matter.

More than I can say for some. You idolize the man who made it "cool" to be a racist. That's not cool, not cool at all.
    Who do I idolize? Why do you keep posting outright lies? I voted write in during 2016 and Biden in 2020, the later I am severely regretting, I should have voted for Will Seemore again. I have mentioned that dozens of times.

Guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    When a person is charged with a crime, their identity becomes public knowledge during the court proceedings. That's not "outing."
    So why doesn't the media list the names of the BLM rioters charged with crimes, and why do you keep denying the extreme bias? Maybe "outing" isn't the proper terminology, how about "yelling their names" while keeping the names of BLM rioters out of the news.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Oy Vey!

Hitler's been dead nearly 80 years yet you STILL keep dredging him up to use against political opponents.
    Your unblinking support for Fascism makes the references necessary

11. Likes Milland liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Please explain how you can compare Trump to a Nazi POS who had millions of innocent people tortured and exterminated. Modern liberal logic baffles the mind. They just gave a career criminal POS like George Floyd a send off worthy of a hero, upstaging the send off MLK got.Daunte Wright whose killing sparked liberal outrage was a POS who tried to rob a women at gunpoint. They need to change BLM to BCLM as in black criminal lives matter.
    Half a million and counting, and would be worse if he had his way

It is others who prevented his worst instincts.

Lucky for the nation, traitortrump is too stupid to get as much done as Hitler did

you support a traitor to the nation

Just think on that for a while

but liberals are the problem

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So why doesn't the media list the names of the BLM rioters charged with crimes
    One group were protestors, and the other was anarchists. Cops attacked one group, the other group attacked the cops... and America!

Anything those kids did in Portland, or wherever it was at, was penny-ante compared to the trump supporters who invaded the Capitol. None of those BLM kids attempted to overthrow a government by force. It wasn't newsworthy. They were protesting racial injustice~ the maggots were attacking.

That there wasn't a bloodbath the moment those trump Maggots first knocked over those barricades on the Capitol steps, I can only ascribe to some of the exterior cops being "pro-trump".

I can't believe they only killed 1 maggot.

Here's a graphic... what one group was protesting about, and what the other was protesting. Guess which one fits which group.

capture-horz.jpg

Which photo inflames your anger most?

14. Likes Milland liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jscpm View Post
    First of all I am not "quoting" anything. Unlike some of the people on this forum I actually have a brain and use it. .
    You are smarter than everyone else, worldwide conspiracy etc

no, you are a moron, sure you use your brain, both those brain cells working overtime

You do not quote anyone because no one with any knowledge is stupid enough to agree with you

half a million dead, an you jsut pretend it isn't happening

same argument as when half a thousand were dead, and just as stupid

you need quotes from somewhere outside of your head to convince anyone else of your stupid ideas

you have none because there are none

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Wick Craft View Post
    Ok, LOL. My insurance co. has not mandated the vaccine or put any stipulations on my coverage. Could be due to the fact the hospital I work for doesn't require the vaccine for their employees.
    What is the average tooth count of the staff?

If the staff are too ignorant to take a vaccine, god help the patients

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    He does not need to prove what he said. He can not because he makes it all up. He gets off on the conflict and would likely switch sides or switch identity to do the same from the other side. He manages to set Milland off by bringing up that topic. It won’t be less than two decades and it will be a hundred years since WW2 and this goofball is just playing games. I doubt he is even a real Marxist.
    Yup accuse others of what your method is

You have no facts, and neve quote any

you are just a foolish troll

18. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JoeE. View Post
    One group were protestors, and the other was anarchists. Cops attacked one group, the other group attacked the cops... and America!

Anything those kids did in Portland, or wherever it was at, was penny-ante compared to the trump supporters who invaded the Capitol. None of those BLM kids attempted to overthrow a government by force. It wasn't newsworthy. They were protesting racial injustice~ the maggots were attacking.

That there wasn't a bloodbath the moment those trump Maggots first knocked over those barricades on the Capitol steps, I can only ascribe to some of the exterior cops being "pro-trump".

Here's a graphic... what one group was protesting about, and what the other was protesting. Guess which one fits which group.

capture-horz.jpg

IIRC the BLM rioters in MINN burned down several blocks to the ground, including a precision
    roll manuf employing approx. 50 people.

The owner stated they will not rebuild there.

Guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JoeE. View Post

capture-horz.jpg

I see BLM rioters and the Capitol rioters as equal gutter trash. The Capitol rioters I find more baffling due to the fact there were a lot of accomplished people in that crowd than your typical BLM group. There was a woman who chartered a private jet to be at the Capitol riots. I doubt there were very many fireman, policeman, and upper management folks doing any looting and burning during BLM riots.

As for the first picture the police brutality is disturbing, on the other hand George Floyd was a career criminal who cared for no one but himself. Holding a woman at gunpoint while committing a home invasion robbery in his sordid past, that probably scarred that women for life, he was constantly out in public while driving high as a kite and Covid 19 positive and not wearing a mask. So as for picture #1 that is a win-win in my eyes, no more POS cop on the streets, and no more George Floyd. Props to George for finally doing a good deed, probably the first of his life and ridding the USA from Derek Chauvin policing the streets.

As for picture #2 as I have said dozens of times I reluctantly voted for Biden as even though I would probably not agree with him more point for point on issues than Trump. I considered Trump too much of a loose cannon.

So neither one inflames my anger at all. I always consider the person who lost the battle with the cops,the world is a better place with a piece of trash like George Floyd removed from it, and for the other picture wished there were better choices, so it isn't always picking between the lesser of two evils.
    Last edited by Dualkit; 04-19-2021 at 01:55 AM.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

A vacation from your vapid posts would be lovely. When you go, take sunscreen, don't want to see you burn...

BTW, have you ever posted a thing about how awful the Capitol rioters were?

Ever?

Didn't think so...
    Not that you would ever acknowledge nor notice in that unless anyone matches your exact conclusions then they are simply not exhibiting proper shock. That you ask this after following my posts support my point. Now your next move is to have someone display their disgust to prove that and why because you never noticed?

Like dual kit does not like Trump as a person you and others attack him as if he worships the man.

To you that is no problem as you already regularly say that supporters are worshiping him as their God. That is uncalled for and really smacks of atheistic leanings outright. It is essentially bear baiting.

Your underhanded and repeating tactics themselves are so underhanded it undermines anything that you say. It brands you.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yeah. How boring of us to keep pointing out that the same dynamics that brought a hitler to power can be recreated, especially by someone good at whipping-up the scared and ignorant masses.

Someone good at demagoguery. At calling out the "other" as enemy. Of dehumanizing. Of making himself the only savoir, but only if all power was ceded to him. And especially, of getting people to worship him, and overlook/ignore every sign of his criminality and narcissism.

trump isn't hitler because he was stopped. But anyone with an actual understanding of history will know that it doesn't take much to have someone like that succeed. And how terrible the consequences are.
    You do it so well all that you require is any target and some of your misguided creativity. (Seemingly evil minded as that is) calling you a Nazi would be inappropriate to me. You on the other hand are generous with the label and stigma.

It does not get anywhere as you and a couple others have used it so much that on the street if you were preaching with scripture in your hand in Speedo’s no one is interested in watching nor giving any consideration to what you say.

You have over killed the angle.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    Yup accuse others of what your method is

You have no facts, and neve quote any

you are just a foolish troll
    My points to you exactly now you get it finally! You are hardheaded and dim witted.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    IIRC the BLM rioters in MINN burned down several blocks to the ground, including a precision roll manuf employing approx. 50 people.
    You are too old to be so naive. Many many times in the sixties off-duty pigs were busted inciting destruction, being the first ones breaking windows and throwing molotov cocktails. After thirty years, the guy who got the panthers to take up weapons was busted as an FBI plant. COINTELPRO didn't go away.

It's far too easy for the fascists to start this shit, then stand back and watch while the news shows video of burning buildings, generating exactly what they want, ordinary people to blame the wrong parties.

If you don't want to have riots, put pigs who kill innocent people in the chair. There is no fucking excuse for strangling a guy over an alleged fake twenty. None. This is Jean Valjean material.