First Covid 19 Vaccination Shot Today. - Page 36
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    Half a million and counting, and would be worse if he had his way

It is others who prevented his worst instincts.

Lucky for the nation, traitortrump is too stupid to get as much done as Hitler did

you support a traitor to the nation

Just think on that for a while

but liberals are the problem
    Please quote where I supported Trump, the liberals here keep stating that I am a Trump supporter, which I have never been, you all seem to have severe reading comprehension issues. As for blaming Trump for Covid deaths, last I checked the governors of each state set the guidelines to control the spread of the disease and it is pretty obvious they all failed. Strict measures like in Cali didn't do any better than lax measures, that is fact.

2. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Rip.

Rip.

2:02 "but what about liberals". Does this man follow PM?

and Bison.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    You are too old to be so naive. Many many times in the sixties off-duty pigs were busted inciting destruction, being the first ones breaking windows and throwing molotov cocktails. After thirty years, the guy who got the panthers to take up weapons was busted as an FBI plant. COINTELPRO didn't go away.

It's far too easy for the fascists to start this shit, then stand back and watch while the news shows video of burning buildings, generating exactly what they want, ordinary people to blame the wrong parties.

If you don't want to have riots, put pigs who kill innocent people in the chair. There is no fucking excuse for strangling a guy over an alleged fake twenty. None. This is Jean Valjean material.
    Are you a imbecilic old hippie activist or what? EG most things that you say are actually valid points in a discussion and you completely have you sound points buried in the offensive description of rogue police specifically.

That is specific to the time you talk about sure and maybe if you did not use that term so liberally someone might consider your reasoning. You and several others seem very high strung and have trouble coming down from heaven to have a constructive discussions down here.

Chill .

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    My points to you exactly now you get it finally! You are hardheaded and dim witted.
    DO you ever even try to make a point? Ever quote a source as I have done hundreds of times?
    No, you watch Traitor Tucker and quote his conspiracy trash and pretend you are somehow thoughtful

right

6. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    Please quote where I supported Trump, the liberals here keep stating that I am a Trump supporter, which I have never been, you all seem to have severe reading comprehension issues. As for blaming Trump for Covid deaths, last I checked the governors of each state set the guidelines to control the spread of the disease and it is pretty obvious they all failed. Strict measures like in Cali didn't do any better than lax measures, that is fact.
    See, and you support him while denying it, so BS

traitortrump publicly fought all scientific prevention methods. Period. He encouraged his idiot minions to defy the rules

While POTUS

and you still support him

pathetic

Guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JoeE. View Post
    One group were protestors, and the other was anarchists. Cops attacked one group, the other group attacked the cops... and America!

Anything those kids did in Portland, or wherever it was at, was penny-ante compared to the trump supporters who invaded the Capitol. None of those BLM kids attempted to overthrow a government by force. It wasn't newsworthy. They were protesting racial injustice
    Bind boggling how you actually have those beliefs as do most liberals, that violent riots are OK if done by people who think like you do, but rioting done by people who don't think like you is bad. Also riots done by liberals are referred to as protests by other liberals, what a joke. Liberal logic is baffling to say the least.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Since this thread is off track, I saw a transcript of Chauvin's pocket camera in Wikipedia a long time ago. According to the transcript Chauvin told Floyd to stop struggling the EMS would be here in a minute. Who says that to someone you are trying to kill? Was that quote real? Was it brought out at the trial? If not it may have been faked on Wikipedia?

Back to the vaccine, in local news nearly 300 of the first 1500 hundred "male children" being kept at the San Antonio coliseum had tested positive for C19. I do not think they are being segregated from the rest of the now 1600 being held. Children used to catch this at a much lower percentage than adults, so how many of the people that are escaping being caught are infected? The ones that turn them selves in after crossing and are tested positive and told to quarantine when they get to their destination, what percentage do you think really do it? With a high percentage of anti vaxers here and people pouring across the border that are positive this thing will never go away.

I did look more into MERS and SARS both were thought to have come from the horseshoe bat also. The death rate for MERS positive was not the 80% I had read earlier but was near 16% when it reached Korea. Still high enough to get your attention. It was no where near as transmissible as C19, but C19 is not finished mutating.

Guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FredC View Post
    Since this thread is off track, I saw a transcript of Chauvin's pocket camera in Wikipedia a long time ago. According to the transcript Chauvin told Floyd to stop struggling the EMS would be here in a minute. Who says that to someone you are trying to kill? Was that quote real? Was it brought out at the trial? If not it may have been faked on Wikipedia?

Back to the vaccine, in local news nearly 300 of the first 1500 hundred "male children" being kept at the San Antonio coliseum had tested positive for C19. I do not think they are being segregated from the rest of the now 1600 being held. Children used to catch this at a much lower percentage than adults, so how many of the people that are escaping being caught are infected? The ones that turn them selves in after crossing and are tested positive and told to quarantine when they get to their destination, what percentage do you think really do it? With a high percentage of anti vaxers here and people pouring across the border that are positive this thing will never go away.

I did look more into MERS and SARS both were thought to have come from the horseshoe bat also. The death rate for MERS positive was not the 80% I had read earlier but was near 16% when it reached Korea. Still high enough to get your attention. It was no where near as transmissible as C19, but C19 is not finished mutating.
    How dare you mention "migrant" children bringing disease into this country. You need to be called a racist multiple times. Please detect sarcasm.

11. Likes Scottl liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My friends daughter was hospitalized this weekend as a result from an allergic reaction to the vaccine. It was serious enough where she struggled breathing do to swelling of her throat. She was one of the first people in my area to experience this reaction to the vaccine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Concerning the whole bat thing: researchers have this obsession with demonstrating some alleged link between animal viruses and human illnesses. We have the bird flu, the swine flu, the ferret flu, and now the bat flu. It's the most ridiculous thing imaginable. The communication between bats and humans is completely negligible and the idea that some kind of zoonotic reservoir is needed to propagate coronaviridae in humans is absurd.

Something like 5% to 10% of all colds are caused by coronaviridae. Since at any given time about 1 in 200 people has an active cold, that means that worldwide there are about 25 million people with active colds. If 5% to 10% of those people have a coronavirus infection, then it means around 1 to 2 million people have an active infection of some kind of coronavirus. So, we don't need horseshoe bats, we are the reservoir for our own illnesses. The whole animal thing is just a weird zoophobic obsession.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeE. View Post
    One group were protestors, and the other was anarchists. Cops attacked one group, the other group attacked the cops... and America!

Anything those kids did in Portland, or wherever it was at, was penny-ante compared to the trump supporters who invaded the Capitol. None of those BLM kids attempted to overthrow a government by force. It wasn't newsworthy. They were protesting racial injustice~ the maggots were attacking.

That there wasn't a bloodbath the moment those trump Maggots first knocked over those barricades on the Capitol steps, I can only ascribe to some of the exterior cops being "pro-trump".

I can't believe they only killed 1 maggot.

Here's a graphic... what one group was protesting about, and what the other was protesting. Guess which one fits which group.

Attachment 319278

Which photo inflames your anger most?

You seemed really messed up to not see the protests turning violent, I saw several videos of buildings and businesses being looted, destroyed and burned down. I guess those places had it coming. I also recall people being shot and killed during the protests. I also remember government property being destroyed by the protesters. I recall some of the protesters harassing government officials by going to their homes and harassing them. This happened in my home town of Rockford. The protesters went to the mayors house and harassed him.

One last thing, why are places closing early, boarding up their businesses, setting up fences to keep the crowds out over the Chavin case? Regardless if he is guilty or innocent why are the peaceful protesters going to destroy private property?

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I saw a transcript of Chauvin's pocket camera in Wikipedia a long time ago. According to the transcript Chauvin told Floyd to stop struggling the EMS would be here in a minute.
    I'm not sure that would be so reassuring to someone being choked. If I have my hands around your throat squeezing the life out of you and say, "It's okay ! Ambulance is coming ! will you stop thrashing around now please ?" -- would you ?

Real solution to the problem is, stop choking the guy. There's three heavily-armed pigs there for one (1) guy who stole a loaf of brea ... passed a fake twenty.

Worthless fucking asshole pigs should go to the chair. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Back to the vaccine, in local news nearly 300 of the first 1500 hundred "male children" being kept at the San Antonio coliseum had tested positive for C19. I do not think they are being segregated from the rest of the now 1600 being held. Children used to catch this at a much lower percentage than adults, so how many of the people that are escaping being caught are infected?
    The last actual study I saw on this concluded that children up to around adolescence did not get it and were not contagious. Junior high and older did not get it but could pass it on. Therefore, there was very little risk in opening primary and elementary schools. The whole childrenandcovid thing is still a mystery though, so ....

The ones that turn them selves in after crossing and are tested positive and told to quarantine when they get to their destination, what percentage do you think really do it?
    Let's guess at 1%, which is why the Trump's approach early on was such a failure. "He shut down travel from China !"

No. He closed the border to people without a US passport. But as we have since proven, the blue passport is not effective against this virus.

The death rate for MERS positive was not the 80% I had read earlier but was near 16% when it reached Korea. Still high enough to get your attention. It was no where near as transmissible as C19, but C19 is not finished mutating.
    Ja, that's why it is actually more dangerous. By being sneakier in the beginning, it can spread to a lot more people. The death rate is lower but in absolute numbers, it's a lot more. Smart virus !

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    DO you ever even try to make a point? Ever quote a source as I have done hundreds of times?
    No, you watch Traitor Tucker and quote his conspiracy trash and pretend you are somehow thoughtful

right
    It must kill you knowing that 70+ million voted for Trump.

Guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    My friends daughter was hospitalized this weekend as a result from an allergic reaction to the vaccine. It was serious enough where she struggled breathing do to swelling of her throat. She was one of the first people in my area to experience this reaction to the vaccine.
    Not sure if it would work in that instance but Benadryl can stop a lot of allergic reactions, it is good to keep some handy. I worked with a guy allergic to bee stings that got stung outside in the lunch truck line. His face instantly swelled up, he took a couple Benadryl and within 30 minutes he was back to looking normal.

Guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    It must kill you knowing that 70+ million voted for Trump.
    I have disliked Trump back to when he owned the New Jersey Generals USFL team, but I did draw enjoyment from the fact he made most liberals extremely upset.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not sure if it would work in that instance but Benadryl can stop a lot of allergic reactions, it is good to keep some handy. I worked with a guy allergic to bee stings that got stung outside in the lunch truck line. His face instantly swelled up, he took a couple Benadryl and within 30 minutes he was back to looking normal.
    I don't know much about these reactions but according to my buddy the hospital gave her two shots because of how bad it got.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

How dare you mention "migrant" children bringing disease into this country. You need to be called a racist multiple times. Please detect sarcasm.
    Yeah, that and maligning coyotes. Watched a four legged pair doing a tag team on a fawn, one coyote would go in to a tall grass patch and clamp onto the fawn, it would let out a bleat lake a lamb in distress, mama deer would go run the coyote off while the partner went in and chomped down on the fawn. They took turns for about an hour till they got lunch. But the four legged kind would never drop babies over the border fence. Gives the four legged kind a bad name. The mama that paid the two legged coyotes to do that is well thought of bringing her babies to freedom. If you or I paid a coyote to do that to your baby we would be in jail in a heart beat.

Too many things I am not smart enough to understand. All the thousands of dollars coyotes are paid to help these "refugees" get here would have paid for a new house in Central America, where is all that money coming from?

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Too many things I am not smart enough to understand.
    Well, this one is easy - there's no need for fences or walls or even a giant INS. Just put the people in jail who hire illegal aliens. Start with Meg Whitman.

That's where the problem is. The rest is just theater.

Guest Guest

Yeah, that and maligning coyotes. Watched a four legged pair doing a tag team on a fawn, one coyote would go in to a tall grass patch and clamp onto the fawn, it would let out a bleat lake a lamb in distress, mama deer would go run the coyote off while the partner went in and chomped down on the fawn. They took turns for about an hour till they got lunch. But the four legged kind would never drop babies over the border fence. Gives the four legged kind a bad name. The mama that paid the two legged coyotes to do that is well thought of bringing her babies to freedom. If you or I paid a coyote to do that to your baby we would be in jail in a heart beat.

Too many things I am not smart enough to understand. All the thousands of dollars coyotes are paid to help these "refugees" get here would have paid for a new house in Central America, where is all that money coming from?
    It is amazing that liberals never have a bad word to say about "migrant" parents that put their children at risk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Covid thing just FAKE NEWS someday it will go away like MAGIC. Just a teeny case of the SNIFFLES.

Oh. Oops.

Prominent COVID Conspiracy Theorist Dies of Virus