First Covid 19 Vaccination Shot Today. - Page 55
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 55 of 108 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2148
  1. #1081
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    7,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    3743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Straightedge View Post
    I found the covid narratives ludicrous from the beginning because their clear aim is to transform society into one where individuals are free make decisions about their health into one where those decisions are determined by the collective desires of the oligarch class.
    You are a certified idiot. In the case of an epidemic, there is no "individual decision about their health care." Can you get that through the fucking chunk of sandstone you call a brain ?

    Stupid, stupid, stupid. You nitwits would make a car crash into a political issue.

  2. Likes JoeE. liked this post
  3. #1082
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    peekskill, NY
    Posts
    26,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    6172

    Default

    "decisions are determined by the collective desires of the oligarch class..."

    Translation: epidemiologists. (bet they're all glad to have been promoted from grunts to the landed elite!)

  4. #1083
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Alabama
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    22
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobw View Post
    Do Brown people scare you? You do know that Jesus was Brown..
    No Sir, brown people don't scare me and I don't care what color Jesus is as long as He is my Savior. Are you throwing the first stone in the form of a race card? You certainly missed the point.

  5. Likes D.Minnich liked this post
  6. #1084
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    12,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2938
    Likes (Received)
    8932

    Default

    Did Jesus like charlatans and deceivers? Hewers to false ideologies?

  7. #1085
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    17779
    Likes (Received)
    1032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    .....the fucking chunk of sandstone you call a brain ?
    Hahahahahahahaaa

  8. #1086
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hatch, NM Chile capital of the WORLD
    Posts
    9,654
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    16349
    Likes (Received)
    11761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenlee52 View Post
    No Sir, brown people don't scare me and I don't care what color Jesus is as long as He is my Savior. Are you throwing the first stone in the form of a race card? You certainly missed the point.
    So what is your point?

  9. #1087
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Australia (Hobart)
    Posts
    4,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    633
    Likes (Received)
    3229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobw View Post
    So what is your point?
    Pretty fucking obvious, Bob. It's the one on the top of his head. The shaft of the pin is immediately below.

    PDW

  10. #1088
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Alabama
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    22
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Did Jesus like charlatans and deceivers? Hewers to false ideologies?
    He died for all mankind giving His Life so we might be saved and be in heaven (New Jerusalem) with Him. People will perish because they would rather believe a lie than believe the truth. When the White Thrown Judgement takes place the believer won't be in those lines but will witness what takes place. Possibly seeing loved ones cast to the Lake of Fire. You can't argue it because it will be Righteous Judgement from Jesus Christ and He will decide what level of punishment will be passed out.

  11. #1089
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3920
    Likes (Received)
    783

    Default

    Going to get my vaccine card laminated. Some of the office supplies places are offering it free.

    FYI
    Here'''s where you can laminate your vaccine card for free | 10tv.com

  12. #1090
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3146
    Likes (Received)
    1770

    Default

    I did not know this.





    Will the vaccines still be legal to use with no 'state of emergency'?










  13. Likes Trueturning liked this post
  14. #1091
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3146
    Likes (Received)
    1770

    Default

    More from Mike Yeadon.

  15. #1092
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenlee52 View Post
    He died for all mankind giving His Life so we might be saved and be in heaven (New Jerusalem) with Him. People will perish because they would rather believe a lie than believe the truth. When the White Thrown Judgement takes place the believer won't be in those lines but will witness what takes place. Possibly seeing loved ones cast to the Lake of Fire. You can't argue it because it will be Righteous Judgement from Jesus Christ and He will decide what level of punishment will be passed out.
    Gotta love the Bible Thumpers.....

  16. Likes Screwmachine liked this post
  17. #1093
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    peekskill, NY
    Posts
    26,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    6172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    Gotta love the Bible Thumpers.....
    Jesus: Damnit guys, I sent you 4 different kinds of vaccines and and a boatload of masks and you STILL get it wrong.

    (two boats and a hellicopter....)

  18. #1094
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    12,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2938
    Likes (Received)
    8932

    Default

    Guys, he's not a bible thumper, he's a Caber tosser. White ones, at that. When the White is thrown furthest, he without sin wins.

  19. #1095
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    1,786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    78
    Likes (Received)
    1037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscpm View Post
    ...

    In other words, controlled studies done by deliberately infecting volunteers with coronaviruses have shown conclusively that they can be reinfected with exactly the same virus, therefore, there is no acquired immunity possible, hence vaccines are not effective against coronaviruses. This is well-established science and that drug companies and public health officials are simply ignoring these well-known facts and promoting a "vaccine" against a coronavirus even though it has been shown in controlled experiments that immunity cannot be induced against coronaviruses, illustrates the irrational and hysterical nature of this "pandemic" event.

    I would also point out something I said before, there is strong reason to my mind to doubt that vaccines would be effective against any respiratory virus, not just coronaviruses. The reason for this is that all coronaviridae (and other respiratory viruses) are structurally very similar to each other. Therefore, to the extent that adaptive immune responds to them at all, it is reasonable to conclude that there are multiple generic antigens that would trigger a response to any coronavirus. In other words, because the body is familiar with coronaviruses already (they are pervasive), it can "recognize" a coronavirus immediately. The body does not need a "vaccine" to tell it about coronaviruses, it already KNOWS what a coronavirus is and how to recognize it, so a vaccine serves no purpose.

    .....
    Anyone else notice the inherent contradiction between the two paragraphs above?

    P1: Immunity cannot persist against a virus.

    P2: Body can recognize virus and knows how to respond.

    Can't have it both ways dude. Back to grammar school science class for you. This was a D minus grade here.
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Anyone else notice the inherent contradiction between the two paragraphs above?
    Well, at least Jim Rozen is trying to use his powers of reason. That's a good thing, sort of, I guess.

    From a theoretical point of view, the body should be able to recognize any common respiratory virus, including the coronaviridae automatically, so trying to make vaccines against them is pointless.

    The reason why experimental studies show re-infection of identical strains is because even though the body's adaptive immune system can recognize a virus, it does not necessarily mean it can prevent infection by that virus. The main defense against surficial viruses, including respiratory viruses, is not the adaptive immune system but the innate immune system--a completely different mechanism. The innate immune system has no memory and responds the same way whether the person has had previous exposure to a particular virus or not. This is why a person can keep getting the same cold over and over again.

    The adaptive immune system appears to play some role in combatting respiratory viruses. This is indicated, for example, by activation of the submandibular lymph nodes in the case of some, but not all infections by respiratory viruses. The nature of this activity is unclear and is the subject of current research. However, it is clear that the adaptive immune system has no way to prevent a respiratory virus from making an initial infection.

  20. Likes digger doug, Trueturning liked this post
  21. #1096
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Eastern Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    6,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    5954
    Likes (Received)
    6364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Typhoid Mary never existed. Thanks for clearing that up for us.
    Once again, the false argument about Typhoid Mary. As with other asymptomatic carriers, she PROVABLY carried the disease and PROVABLY passed it to others by the fecal-oral route (she was a cook) that is the known source of transmission for such people.

    Typhoid carrier | definition of typhoid carrier by Medical dictionary

    Under the pseudo-science fantasy of the Covidian cult she is held up as an example to justify treating MILLIONS of ordinary people as "potentially infected" and ordering them to wear face diapers and avoid proximity to other humans under the made up nonsense of nasal and oral transmission (from asymptomatic persons) rather than through the feces. SYMPTOMATIC people can indeed spread respiratory disease that way as we have seen with influenza and other respiratory illnesses. In some cases presymptomatic people can also transmit a virus but only within a few hours of displaying symptoms and known examples are rare.

    The major "science" at play here is behavioral science used to scare people into submission to a totalitarian "new normal".

    404 Not Found

    404 Not Found

    COVID-19 Study of Almost Ten Million Finds No Evidence of Asymptomatic Spread, Media Quiet - The Last Refuge

  22. #1097
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    peekskill, NY
    Posts
    26,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    6172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Once again, the false argument about Typhoid Mary. As with other asymptomatic carriers,...
    Science matters. She was an asymptomatic carrier, you have the exact same thing with covid. Even some vaccinated individuals with
    non-responsive antibodies can be infected, are asymptomatic and can infect others. Risk yourself, fine. Risk others, very selfish.

  23. #1098
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    peekskill, NY
    Posts
    26,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    6172

    Default

    [QUOTE=jscpm;3751745]
    Well, at least Jim Rozen is trying to use his powers of reason. /

    If by using powers of reason, you mean I pointed out you were wrong, then yes.

  24. #1099
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Posts
    2,061
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    385
    Likes (Received)
    336

    Default

    I would just like to point out to our resident physician that all the rates with regards to Covide are falling dramatically. Would that have anything to do with the amount of jabs our NHS have been giving people or does his sister have a far better reason for this dramatic decline?

  25. #1100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    1,786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    78
    Likes (Received)
    1037

    Default

    Concerning the whole asymptomatic carrier thing. There are two major issues surrounding this aspect of the hysteria:

    (1) It's easy to claim that someone is "infected" because every person and every animal has many pathogens that infect them since birth. Humans are believed to have tens of thousands of different "retroviruses" in their bodies. Not only that, but the human lung is colonized by haemophilus influenzae, pneumococcus, streptococcus, and many other bacteria that are potentially deadly. Plus, there are many other viruses and bacteria that regularly "infect" humans constantly. The question is not whether someone is infected with something, the question is whether that infection has a significant effect on their bodily functions and whether they can transfer that infection to a serious degree to someone else. For example, saying that someone gave pneumococcus to someone else is ridiculous because nearly everybody has pneumococcus already.

    (2) The political issue with "asymptomatic carriers" is that health officials are claiming that COVID-19 is like chlamydia, a common bacteria that is asymptomatic in many people, but can affect others negatively. The value of making this claim is that it provides an explanation for how the imaginary disease can spread all over the world. The health official just says, "Oh, yeah, the reason why you can't see the spread is because its being transmitted by asymptomatic carriers." There multiple problems with this claim, such as:

    (2a) It is politically and financially expedient to make this claim. Health officials and researchers are literally being paid BILLIONS of dollars because of the "pandemic", so they have a huge, built-in financial incentive to keep it going by making claims like "asymptomatic carriers".

    (2b) Normally respiratory viruses have been believed to be transmissable by symptomatic people. In fact it is the symptoms themselves, like a runny nose that are considered to be the major cause of transmission. The few studies I have seen that suggest otherwise I consider to be dubious, because they are all uncontrolled studies and almost always rely on PCR (not clinical observations) as evidence of infection and it is easy to abuse the PCR process to generate false positives.

    (2c) Even when respiratory viruses are symptomatic, the evidence is that one person only infects very small numbers of other people. For example, imagine if a high school student could give a cold to 30 other students. It would not be long before the whole school had the cold. Since, we know for a fact that colds never occur in large numbers at schools, this is strong evidence that even symptomatic transmissability is small. Since symptomatic transmission seems to be small, it is hard to imagine that asymptomatic transmission is more than negligible. Yet, this is exactly what health officials are trying to claim: that asymptomatic transmission is high and that asymptomatic carriers are secretely transmitting the alleged disease to large numbers of people--a rather unbelievable assertion from a scientific point of view.

    (3) So, this leaves us with the basic question: if asymptomatic transmission is difficult or impossible, how can we have a virulent disease supposedly spreading over the whole world? Well, the obvious answer to the question is that there is no disease and that the alleged "cases" are just false positives due to a flawed PCR test. How could the PCR test be flawed? In these ways:

    (3a) Overamplification. There is no need to amplify a PCR sample past 25 cycles, yet health departments are routinely doing 40 or even 45 thermal cycles. This has no diagnostic value and just serves to create false positives. I have seen overamplification occurring not just in public health laboratories, but many research laboratories routinely overamplify in their "experiments". Obviously such researchers do not use controls or cross checks. I find the most egregious labs tend to be the government policy labs, like the Harvard School of Public Health.

    (3b) Triggering on the human genome. The human genome is gigantic. If human (or other cells) are in the sample, it is possible the primer is reacting with those cells to create random positives. Note that the amount of human cells in the sample will depend on the way the sample is taken. For example, if persons nose is swabbed lightly, then the sample will mostly have just mucus in it (which is what you want) with very few cells if any. However, if the nurse swabs the nose aggressively and rubs against the inner lining of the nose, then the sample will have many cells in it.

    (3c) Triggering on alternative viruses or viral debris. The body contains many viruses and viral debris from previous infections. Debris in the sample can potentially react with the primer and create a false positive.

    A particularly strong piece of evidence that the "pandemic" is a baseless hysteria is the deliberate lack of verification of diagnostics and test results. All of the questions I raise above can easily be proven or disproven with straightforward experiments and tests. However, neither the United States nor other countries are conducting or funding these validation tests and cross-checks. The fact that the CDC and other public agencies are deliberately avoiding doing EQAs and other standard cross-checks on their diagnostics is strong evidence to me that the diagnostics are bogus and that public health officials are pyschologically fine with continuing to use diagnostics that they know or suspect have dubious validity.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •