First Covid 19 Vaccination Shot Today. - Page 56
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 56 of 108 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2148
  1. #1101
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    peekskill, NY
    Posts
    26,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    6172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscpm View Post
    ...Health officials and researchers are literally being paid BILLIONS of dollars because of the "pandemic",

    ... if asymptomatic transmission is difficult or impossible, .
    You're just making this up as you go along, right? 1) they're not being paid BEEELYUNS of dollars (carl sagan...) and 2) astymtomatic tranmission is neither difficult nor impossible.

  2. #1102
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    12,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2938
    Likes (Received)
    8932

    Default

    To (briefly) get back on topic, just got my second Pfizer shot. So far so good, except my arm has turned into a cell phone.

    On the plus side, I now get 5G reception!

  3. #1103
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dewees Texas
    Posts
    3,192
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    34
    Likes (Received)
    1059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    To (briefly) get back on topic, just got my second Pfizer shot. So far so good, except my arm has turned into a cell phone.

    On the plus side, I now get 5G reception!
    Yeah, back on topic. seriously any discomfort on the 2nd jab? Was on zoom the other day and one of the participants said her husband got a knot on the injection sight and was miserable for a couple of days. I have already mentioned mine was nothing, but hitting my knee cap with a chainsaw yesterday is kind of rough. Paying for that today.

    The shots are becoming available in the Texas rurals. Two of my 3 part time secretaries have gotten their first shot. The other is out of state visiting family, so I am not sure of her status.

  4. #1104
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    1,786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    78
    Likes (Received)
    1037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    You're just making this up as you go along, right? 1) they're not being paid BEEELYUNS of dollars (carl sagan...)
    Not really an argument, just another "you're wrong" statement. I consider it well-known public knowledge that public health officials are receiving billions of dollars because of the pandemic. But just to make that crystal clear, let's consider these appropriations, just for starters:

    (1) The very first thing Congress did in their reaction to the "pandemic" was to appropriate $8.3 billion for public health agencies. Public Law No: 116-123 (03/06/2020) Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020. That bill included $2.2 billion for the CDC alone. The CDC normally gets about $8 billion per year, so that appropriation was an immediate +25% to their budget.

    (2) Next was the Families First Coronavirus Response Act which provided $192 billion including free testing to anyone in a government health program (like Medicaid). Good way to increase the number of cases.

    (3) They were just getting started. After that was the gigantic "The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act" on March 27, just a few weeks later. That appropriated approximately $2 trillion in monetary giveaways. That included $150 billion to hospitals. If you were a hospital director would you be questioning the validity of the pandemic? The CARES act gave another $4.3 billion to the CDC.

    (4) Then in April we got the "Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act". This legislation gave $75 billion to hospitals, $25 billion to state labs, ANOTHER $1 billion to the CDC, $100 billion to Health and Human Services, etc.

    (5) Then there was a break before the election followed by the regular appropriation Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, in December which budgeted trillions for COVID-19 which included huge appropriates for government health officials at both the federal and state level.

    Overall, since the beginning, the US government has spent an estimated $657 billion on public health agency funding. All that money is going to the same bureaucrats like Fauci who are doing everything in their power to exaggerate the scope of the "pandemic" and prevent any validation or testing of the diagnostics and other measures used to create the illusion that there is some ghost disease stalking the world.

  5. #1105
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    720
    Likes (Received)
    3737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscpm View Post
    Not really an argument, just another "you're wrong" statement. I consider it well-known public knowledge that public health officials are receiving billions of dollars because of the pandemic. But just to make that crystal clear, let's consider these appropriations, just for starters:

    (1) The very first thing Congress did in their reaction to the "pandemic" was to appropriate $8.3 billion for public health agencies. Public Law No: 116-123 (03/06/2020) Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020. That bill included $2.2 billion for the CDC alone. The CDC normally gets about $8 billion per year, so that appropriation was an immediate +25% to their budget.

    (2) Next was the Families First Coronavirus Response Act which provided $192 billion including free testing to anyone in a government health program (like Medicaid). Good way to increase the number of cases.

    (3) They were just getting started. After that was the gigantic "The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act" on March 27, just a few weeks later. That appropriated approximately $2 trillion in monetary giveaways. That included $150 billion to hospitals. If you were a hospital director would you be questioning the validity of the pandemic? The CARES act gave another $4.3 billion to the CDC.

    (4) Then in April we got the "Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act". This legislation gave $75 billion to hospitals, $25 billion to state labs, ANOTHER $1 billion to the CDC, $100 billion to Health and Human Services, etc.

    (5) Then there was a break before the election followed by the regular appropriation Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, in December which budgeted trillions for COVID-19 which included huge appropriates for government health officials at both the federal and state level.

    Overall, since the beginning, the US government has spent an estimated $657 billion on public health agency funding. All that money is going to the same bureaucrats like Fauci who are doing everything in their power to exaggerate the scope of the "pandemic" and prevent any validation or testing of the diagnostics and other measures used to create the illusion that there is some ghost disease stalking the world.
    Another overlong fact free screed

    the moron and traitor trump had the opportunity to stop this in its tracks, and had he you lot would have gotten 4 more years of government by the stupidist instincts, but he did not.

    YOu rant about exaggeration and it is a lie, because you have not respect for truth

  6. #1106
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    peekskill, NY
    Posts
    26,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    6172

    Default

    And you think the doctors and researchers are being *paid* that much. You really can't be *that* dumb.

  7. #1107
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    1,786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    78
    Likes (Received)
    1037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    And you think the doctors and researchers are being *paid* that much. You really can't be *that* dumb.
    First of all I am way smarter than you, so you might not want to start an argument about who is dumb and who is not.

    Secondly, virtually all of the CDC's budget goes towards salaries of one kind or another, either their own salaries or salaries and fees paid to researchers, hospital employees, state lab bureaucrats and others who work for them under grants.

    Fauci is currently the highest paid employee of the United States government, which has about 4 million employees.

  8. #1108
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3920
    Likes (Received)
    783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    Gotta love the Bible Thumpers.....

    I like them they are in the family of most persons in the West.

    Don’t we all really even the ones who have convinced themselves they do not like them? Oft times when these people need something from religious people it is amazing how well they really understand and can find common ground with them.

    That is what I have noticed as to whether it is a established trend today I do not know yet in history I see the same thing.

  9. #1109
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3920
    Likes (Received)
    783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Jesus: Damnit guys, I sent you 4 different kinds of vaccines and and a boatload of masks and you STILL get it wrong.

    (two boats and a hellicopter....)
    When you are right you are right.

  10. #1110
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3920
    Likes (Received)
    783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Guys, he's not a bible thumper, he's a Caber tosser. White ones, at that. When the White is thrown furthest, he without sin wins.
    Please translate. Even my Thermite translator did not work on this. I think it might be for lack of a past due Windows update since Bill Gates is too busy getting a divorce to send them out.

  11. #1111
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    643
    Likes (Received)
    660

    Default

    [QUOTE=jscpm;3751911]

    (2) Next was the Families First Coronavirus Response Act which provided $192 billion including free testing to anyone in a government health program (like Medicaid). Good way to increase the number of cases.

    /QUOTE]


    I've told you this before. Testing does not increase the number of cases. It tell you how many cases there are.

    What's so difficult about that that you do not understand?

  12. #1112
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    1,786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    78
    Likes (Received)
    1037

    Default

    [QUOTE=crazygoat;3751938]
    Quote Originally Posted by jscpm View Post

    (2) Next was the Families First Coronavirus Response Act which provided $192 billion including free testing to anyone in a government health program (like Medicaid). Good way to increase the number of cases.

    /QUOTE]


    I've told you this before. Testing does not increase the number of cases. It tell you how many cases there are.

    What's so difficult about that that you do not understand?
    No, it tells you the number of cases you know about, assuming that the test is accurate.

    Your error is assuming that the test is accurate. No test is completely accurate. The only question is what the level of error is. And we don't know that because the CDC refuses to fund public EQAs to determine the answer to that question.

  13. #1113
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    643
    Likes (Received)
    660

    Default

    [QUOTE=jscpm;3751939]
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post

    No, it tells you the number of cases you know about, assuming that the test is accurate.

    Your error is assuming that the test is accurate. No test is completely accurate. The only question is what the level of error is. And we don't know that because the CDC refuses to fund public EQAs to determine the answer to that question.
    Do you not have faith in anything? Nothing is perfect. You have to accept that and go on.

  14. #1114
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    12,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2938
    Likes (Received)
    8932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FredC View Post
    Yeah, back on topic. seriously any discomfort on the 2nd jab? Was on zoom the other day and one of the participants said her husband got a knot on the injection sight and was miserable for a couple of days. I have already mentioned mine was nothing, but hitting my knee cap with a chainsaw yesterday is kind of rough. Paying for that today.
    Dang! I hope your kneecap didn't damage the saw much, new chains are expensive (seriously, hope you were wearing suitable gear and aren't hurt).

    My arm feels pretty much fine at the moment, just a very minor ache that I notice when moving. In truth, I'm curious myself how I'll sleep, but I suspect it'll not be too different from previous nights.

    I had almost no pain at all from the first shot, if this one gives me more grief I'll happily bear it as a very small price for some protection against this damn virus. I'll still be wearing a mask when going out for the foreseeable future, too.

  15. #1115
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Eastern Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    6,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    5954
    Likes (Received)
    6364

    Default

    14 months since the start of lock-downs.

    Weren't all these "temporary" measures only supposed to get through initial "first wave" without overwhelming the health system?

    As CSN asked in the song, "how many more?".

  16. #1116
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    12,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2938
    Likes (Received)
    8932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    And you think the doctors and researchers are being *paid* that much. You really can't be *that* dumb.
    Well, yeah! I mean, all that money handed to doctors and Big Med from the trillions doled out by trumpy went directly into their white lab coat pockets, didn't it??

    Or maybe not. Maybe most of the "Covid relief" funds went to connected and special interests of a different sort:

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...lout-spending/

    Hmm - look over there at the doctors getting their pennies (and being right on the front lines and dying disproportionality), not over here at the billions lining my pockets.

    12 Months of Trauma: More Than 3,600 US Health Workers Died in Covid’s First Year | Kaiser Health News

    To the Covid deniers and the trump bootlickers - you have a lot of blood on your hands...

  17. #1117
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    12,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2938
    Likes (Received)
    8932

    Default

    [QUOTE=crazygoat;3751938]
    Quote Originally Posted by jscpm View Post

    (2) Next was the Families First Coronavirus Response Act which provided $192 billion including free testing to anyone in a government health program (like Medicaid). Good way to increase the number of cases.

    /QUOTE]


    I've told you this before. Testing does not increase the number of cases. It tell you how many cases there are.

    What's so difficult about that that you do not understand?
    This sort of non-think comes directly from trump's own brand of "logic".

    Trump said Covid-19 testing 'creates more cases.' We did the math - STAT

    Quite a thinker, that trumpy. A biggly jenius!

  18. Likes crazygoat liked this post
  19. #1118
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    12,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2938
    Likes (Received)
    8932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    14 months since the start of lock-downs.

    Weren't all these "temporary" measures only supposed to get through initial "first wave" without overwhelming the health system?

    As CSN asked in the song, "how many more?".
    You could move to India and see how a cavalier attitude to handling the virus works out. I hear they need more firewood gatherers, I'm sure they'd appreciate your help.

  20. #1119
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3920
    Likes (Received)
    783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscpm View Post
    Concerning the whole asymptomatic carrier thing. There are two major issues surrounding this aspect of the hysteria:

    (1) It's easy to claim that someone is "infected" because every person and every animal has many pathogens that infect them since birth. Humans are believed to have tens of thousands of different "retroviruses" in their bodies. Not only that, but the human lung is colonized by haemophilus influenzae, pneumococcus, streptococcus, and many other bacteria that are potentially deadly. Plus, there are many other viruses and bacteria that regularly "infect" humans constantly. The question is not whether someone is infected with something, the question is whether that infection has a significant effect on their bodily functions and whether they can transfer that infection to a serious degree to someone else. For example, saying that someone gave pneumococcus to someone else is ridiculous because nearly everybody has pneumococcus already.

    (2) The political issue with "asymptomatic carriers" is that health officials are claiming that COVID-19 is like chlamydia, a common bacteria that is asymptomatic in many people, but can affect others negatively. The value of making this claim is that it provides an explanation for how the imaginary disease can spread all over the world. The health official just says, "Oh, yeah, the reason why you can't see the spread is because its being transmitted by asymptomatic carriers." There multiple problems with this claim, such as:

    (2a) It is politically and financially expedient to make this claim. Health officials and researchers are literally being paid BILLIONS of dollars because of the "pandemic", so they have a huge, built-in financial incentive to keep it going by making claims like "asymptomatic carriers".

    (2b) Normally respiratory viruses have been believed to be transmissable by symptomatic people. In fact it is the symptoms themselves, like a runny nose that are considered to be the major cause of transmission. The few studies I have seen that suggest otherwise I consider to be dubious, because they are all uncontrolled studies and almost always rely on PCR (not clinical observations) as evidence of infection and it is easy to abuse the PCR process to generate false positives.

    (2c) Even when respiratory viruses are symptomatic, the evidence is that one person only infects very small numbers of other people. For example, imagine if a high school student could give a cold to 30 other students. It would not be long before the whole school had the cold. Since, we know for a fact that colds never occur in large numbers at schools, this is strong evidence that even symptomatic transmissability is small. Since symptomatic transmission seems to be small, it is hard to imagine that asymptomatic transmission is more than negligible. Yet, this is exactly what health officials are trying to claim: that asymptomatic transmission is high and that asymptomatic carriers are secretely transmitting the alleged disease to large numbers of people--a rather unbelievable assertion from a scientific point of view.

    (3) So, this leaves us with the basic question: if asymptomatic transmission is difficult or impossible, how can we have a virulent disease supposedly spreading over the whole world? Well, the obvious answer to the question is that there is no disease and that the alleged "cases" are just false positives due to a flawed PCR test. How could the PCR test be flawed? In these ways:

    (3a) Overamplification. There is no need to amplify a PCR sample past 25 cycles, yet health departments are routinely doing 40 or even 45 thermal cycles. This has no diagnostic value and just serves to create false positives. I have seen overamplification occurring not just in public health laboratories, but many research laboratories routinely overamplify in their "experiments". Obviously such researchers do not use controls or cross checks. I find the most egregious labs tend to be the government policy labs, like the Harvard School of Public Health.

    (3b) Triggering on the human genome. The human genome is gigantic. If human (or other cells) are in the sample, it is possible the primer is reacting with those cells to create random positives. Note that the amount of human cells in the sample will depend on the way the sample is taken. For example, if persons nose is swabbed lightly, then the sample will mostly have just mucus in it (which is what you want) with very few cells if any. However, if the nurse swabs the nose aggressively and rubs against the inner lining of the nose, then the sample will have many cells in it.

    (3c) Triggering on alternative viruses or viral debris. The body contains many viruses and viral debris from previous infections. Debris in the sample can potentially react with the primer and create a false positive.

    A particularly strong piece of evidence that the "pandemic" is a baseless hysteria is the deliberate lack of verification of diagnostics and test results. All of the questions I raise above can easily be proven or disproven with straightforward experiments and tests. However, neither the United States nor other countries are conducting or funding these validation tests and cross-checks. The fact that the CDC and other public agencies are deliberately avoiding doing EQAs and other standard cross-checks on their diagnostics is strong evidence to me that the diagnostics are bogus and that public health officials are pyschologically fine with continuing to use diagnostics that they know or suspect have dubious validity.
    Well the information you have is somewhat loud really. I understand what I am willing to patiently read and use my hard drive space on. To me discussions have to have passion for me to use my time. It really is only a natural consequence of leaving sleeping dogs lie.

    When they are sleeping and you are tired of them being great dogs loving and playful or even old and sometimes grumpy and inpatient sentries, heck everyone should just take a break from it all and go fishing.

    If Civil war breaks out let’s at least trust that a cause might be worthy to die for at least. Most often what is stirred up inside a person is simply to stand and fight for those he loves in any controversy or conflict. If anyone has missed it so far persons with passion are involved in these conversations and they are pertinent to our lives, our loved ones and by extension our trade and sense of peace and security as we feel it should rise to a attained ideal.

    I will admit some who participate are just cruising for a bruising long wearing out any due and meaningful consideration and thought of fair review of what they type.

    The words they use have slow velocity because of the proven bad motivation and toxic obsession of the personality. In history anytime someone’s violated the established order and offended they paid a price. Others have used their natures to harm people and target those they have labeled undesirables. Systematic killing is motivated many times by a psychotic need to force some kind of peace and order.

    What happens instead is that they dominate for a time until some get disgusted and pull the Equivalent of the French Revolution. The example need not target the elite especially when it is the case usually as a group they are usually escaping dismantlement and minimalize them to a non effective segment of society.

    Your information as another 2 dozen members is quoted material not personal scientific revelations nor even a summation of several sources. That you are so very very (to me) so off track candor wise as to be arrogant and baiting. You are careless quoting information from informed sources without sits or even the use of quotations. Reckless in fact and arrogantly foolish in a cavalier manner.

    Your ideas are from other sources as anyone who is diligent will find simply using light search criteria. This is why you are getting so many easily ignoring you. If you can never bother to use quotations and present evidence for information from another source which you intentionally alter why should anyone bother with what you have?

    I see no reason we all get the point of your mindset you are baiting bears and here that works for as long as those bears are busy being happy bears and until they turn on some threat which has annoyed their bear being and deserves fixing.

    I think you have reached that point. Best get moving to a new neighborhood as you soon if you don’t things are going to be harder on you. We get you are always first wanting to be just a jackass why not call it good and pipe down a bit? If not then for the love of good dogs who lie sleeping in peace why wake them up after your calls when you just increase your actions basically now stealing the Bears food from right under their noses? Bad move for sure.

    The order and structure of your points are sloppy. It destroyed your credibility and competence.

  21. #1120
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    7,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    3743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    14 months since the start of lock-downs.
    You've never had a lockdown. You wouldn't recognize one if it rose up out of the grunter and took a big chomp out of your ass. You're incapable of managing a real quarantine. In fact, you're incompetent overall. A bunch of ninnies is what you are.

    Darwin in action.

    Weren't all these "temporary" measures only supposed to get through initial "first wave" without overwhelming the health system?
    Yeah, that was stupid also. You've run this thing about as badly as possibble from Day One. Have to agree on one thing, Fauci is a fool. But the rest are even worse. The US government has shown the world that it is totally incompetent.

    As CSN asked in the song, "how many more?".
    If it were up to you losers, it won't be over ever. Vaccine is the only solution now. Smallpox is gone, covid arrives. Wait until the next one, maybe it'll be even more effective and get rid of more of you morons.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •