First Covid 19 Vaccination Shot Today. - Page 57
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 57 of 108 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2148
  1. #1121
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    720
    Likes (Received)
    3737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    14 months since the start of lock-downs.

    Weren't all these "temporary" measures only supposed to get through initial "first wave" without overwhelming the health system?

    As CSN asked in the song, "how many more?".
    Well, if your jackass hero had gotten his sh*t together, the first wave would have been the only wave

    But you, you personally have been arguing that the 3 million dead is some kind of bizarre conspiracy since day one, and your arguments have been increasingly specious as time goes on


    had a person with a double digit IQ had been in power from the beginning, showing some kind of leadership, instead of appealing to the 'stupid' in people, perhaps this would have gone differently


    China, a totalitarian country that is admittedly able to take measures that we are not willing to do, cases last week? Deaths?

    Spy satellite photos of the stacks of bodies?

    No

    Because you are a lying pile of crap, unwilling to depart from the fascist party line


    It would be nice to have a conversation about the timing and viability of various pandemic restrictions, but you are denialist, unable to see truth in any circumstance, because it conflicts with your political opinion

  2. #1122
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    873
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    643
    Likes (Received)
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    You've never had a lockdown. You wouldn't recognize one if it rose up out of the grunter and took a big chomp out of your ass. You're incapable of managing a real quarantine. In fact, you're incompetent overall. A bunch of ninnies is what you are.

    Darwin in action.


    Yeah, that was stupid also. You've run this thing about as badly as possibble from Day One. Have to agree on one thing, Fauci is a fool. But the rest are even worse. The US government has shown the world that it is totally incompetent.


    If it were up to you losers, it won't be over ever. Vaccine is the only solution now. Smallpox is gone, covid arrives. Wait until the next one, maybe it'll be even more effective and get rid of more of you morons.
    We get it, We are a bunch of morons. How did we figure that out? Because you never fail to let us know.

    Enough of that shit. You are coming across as a person with a lot of sour grapes and you don't know what to do with them.

  3. Likes DrHook liked this post
  4. #1123
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    720
    Likes (Received)
    3737

    Default

    [QUOTE=jscpm;3751939]
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post

    No, it tells you the number of cases you know about, assuming that the test is accurate.

    Your error is assuming that the test is accurate. No test is completely accurate. The only question is what the level of error is. And we don't know that because the CDC refuses to fund public EQAs to determine the answer to that question.
    Your error is the massive assumption that you know more about it than anyone else. The test is accurate within its requirements. CDC refuses.....and there the lie starts, a test has an error rate, there is no evidence the error rate of the covid test is any worse than any other test

    tests you rely on all the time for your very life


    and you still think the excess deaths are
    A: imaginary
    B: the died of boredom

    you are a bore

  5. #1124
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    7,646
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    3738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    We get it, We are a bunch of morons. How did we figure that out? Because you never fail to let us know.
    Sorry, wasn't referring to you or the people who can add small numbers together here, crazy. But look around - there's several people who still pound the conspiracy drum and bake fruitcake theories, except their stories are becoming more and more bizarre. What can you say, except they are exceptionally stupid ?

    As was the entire United States Congress and executive branch. Deny it if you can, in the face of 600,000 dead.

    You are coming across as a person with a lot of sour grapes and you don't know what to do with them.
    Don't usually buy grapes, not sure why ... I get distracted by the crunchy pears, or oranges, sometimes bananas. The big winner is youzi, called shaddock or pomelo in the US, sometimes available at Safeway. You need to try one. The best citrus fruit ever.

    You're right, I should get grapes more often.

    About the other, sorry, but .... the entire US seems to have its head up its ass. I remember back to the period after the US lost the war in Vietnam and became sort of quiet for a while. Yes, huge inflation and yes, dumbo Carter wasn't the best leader ever. He should have a church, not a podium. But still, after the country was too ashamed to run off at the mouth and actually minded its own goddamned business for a few years, those were THE best years ever.

    It seems that if no one rubs the country's face in it, you manage to forget what losers you are. Hence, this time I'ma gonna keep pounding that drum. Maybe, just maybe, if you ever figure out what fucking worthless morons your government and corporate leaders are, you'll quit trying to run the world. That'd be super-nice.

  6. #1125
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    peekskill, NY
    Posts
    26,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    6172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Your information as another 2 dozen members is quoted material not personal scientific revelations nor even a summation of several sources. That you are so very very (to me) so off track candor wise as to be arrogant and baiting. You are careless quoting information from informed sources without sits or even the use of quotations. Reckless in fact and arrogantly foolish in a cavalier manner.
    ...
    Well, but he's 'much smarter' than me. So he has *that* going for him.

  7. #1126
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    1,786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    78
    Likes (Received)
    1037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Well the information you have is somewhat loud really. I understand what I am willing to patiently read and use my hard drive space on. To me discussions have to have passion for me to use my time. It really is only a natural consequence of leaving sleeping dogs lie.

    When they are sleeping and you are tired of them being great dogs loving and playful or even old and sometimes grumpy and inpatient sentries, heck everyone should just take a break from it all and go fishing.

    If Civil war breaks out let’s at least trust that a cause might be worthy to die for at least. Most often what is stirred up inside a person is simply to stand and fight for those he loves in any controversy or conflict. If anyone has missed it so far persons with passion are involved in these conversations and they are pertinent to our lives, our loved ones and by extension our trade and sense of peace and security as we feel it should rise to a attained ideal.

    I will admit some who participate are just cruising for a bruising long wearing out any due and meaningful consideration and thought of fair review of what they type.

    The words they use have slow velocity because of the proven bad motivation and toxic obsession of the personality. In history anytime someone’s violated the established order and offended they paid a price. Others have used their natures to harm people and target those they have labeled undesirables. Systematic killing is motivated many times by a psychotic need to force some kind of peace and order.

    What happens instead is that they dominate for a time until some get disgusted and pull the Equivalent of the French Revolution. The example need not target the elite especially when it is the case usually as a group they are usually escaping dismantlement and minimalize them to a non effective segment of society.

    Your information as another 2 dozen members is quoted material not personal scientific revelations nor even a summation of several sources. That you are so very very (to me) so off track candor wise as to be arrogant and baiting. You are careless quoting information from informed sources without sits or even the use of quotations. Reckless in fact and arrogantly foolish in a cavalier manner.

    Your ideas are from other sources as anyone who is diligent will find simply using light search criteria. This is why you are getting so many easily ignoring you. If you can never bother to use quotations and present evidence for information from another source which you intentionally alter why should anyone bother with what you have?

    I see no reason we all get the point of your mindset you are baiting bears and here that works for as long as those bears are busy being happy bears and until they turn on some threat which has annoyed their bear being and deserves fixing.

    I think you have reached that point. Best get moving to a new neighborhood as you soon if you don’t things are going to be harder on you. We get you are always first wanting to be just a jackass why not call it good and pipe down a bit? If not then for the love of good dogs who lie sleeping in peace why wake them up after your calls when you just increase your actions basically now stealing the Bears food from right under their noses? Bad move for sure.

    The order and structure of your points are sloppy. It destroyed your credibility and competence.
    If you think I am plagiarizing someone else, name the author and work you think I am plagiarizing.

    The reason my answers sound like they come out of a book, is because of the cogency of my own understanding and skill in writing, not because I am plagiarizing someone else.

    If you don't like the thread, don't visit it. You are here of your own accord.

  8. Likes D.Minnich liked this post
  9. #1127
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    peekskill, NY
    Posts
    26,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    6172

    Default

    [QUOTE=jscpm;3752068... cogency of my own understanding and skill in writing, not because I am plagiarizing ....[/QUOTE]

    Oops. Diction and spelling all in one. Me thinks the lady doth protesteth too much.

  10. Likes triumph406 liked this post
  11. #1128
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    12,948
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2938
    Likes (Received)
    8931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Oops. Diction and spelling all in one. Me thinks the lady doth protesteth too much.
    He's anti-vaccine because virus non-lives matter...

  12. #1129
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Posts
    394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    280
    Likes (Received)
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobw View Post
    Do Brown people scare you? You do know that Jesus was Brown..
    People with zero skills, criminals, child traffickers & other completely unvetted people coming in illegally in the tens of thousands scare me, what color has to do with it...I guess only a Democrat would know.

  13. #1130
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Posts
    394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    280
    Likes (Received)
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
    Anyone who does not think 100's of thousands of people are dying due to covid are total fucking brainless idiots. Yeah, the moon is made of green cheese and the world is flat. You fucking Q believers make me want to puke. Go fuck yourselves.
    And to piggyback...anyone thinking that nobody is dying of the flu anymore must be less of a brainless idiot.

  14. Likes digger doug liked this post
  15. #1131
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Posts
    394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    280
    Likes (Received)
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    No one is exaggerating except you.

    CDC death numbers
    Worldwide excess deaths from the commie rag the economist

    you have no facts and refuse anything that is not Hannity approved

    foolishness

    Poor Gustafson...Not only suffering from severe case of TDS...but apparently has developed the side affect known as HDS...Hannity Derangement syndrome.
    Perhaps J&J will develop a vaccine that Gus would take voluntarily without questioning it what-so-ever, but until then, there is hope though...I understand that a heavy dose of both wisdom and maturity can start reversing these affects. Good luck Gus

  16. #1132
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    12,948
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2938
    Likes (Received)
    8931

    Default

    Nearly 24hrs update on my second Pfizer shot - very, very mild pain right in the area of the injection, no other signs (fever, chills, fatigue, etc.).

    Oh, except that my stupid arm has changed from a 5G cell phone to a darn CB radio of circa 1973 Radio Shack vintage. At least it could have been an eight-track, then I could play some tapes on it! Now all I get are distant echoes of Burt Reynolds...

  17. Likes Bobw liked this post
  18. #1133
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    720
    Likes (Received)
    3737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D.Minnich View Post
    Poor Gustafson...Not only suffering from severe case of TDS...but apparently has developed the side affect known as HDS...Hannity Derangement syndrome.
    Perhaps J&J will develop a vaccine that Gus would take voluntarily without questioning it what-so-ever, but until then, there is hope though...I understand that a heavy dose of both wisdom and maturity can start reversing these affects. Good luck Gus
    Someday you will develop a point, or maybe J&J will develop a vaccine for stupidity, and all you supporters of a traitor can take it

  19. #1134
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dewees Texas
    Posts
    3,192
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    34
    Likes (Received)
    1059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Nearly 24hrs update on my second Pfizer shot - very, very mild pain right in the area of the injection, no other signs (fever, chills, fatigue, etc.).

    Oh, except that my stupid arm has changed from a 5G cell phone to a darn CB radio of circa 1973 Radio Shack vintage. At least it could have been an eight-track, then I could play some tapes on it! Now all I get are distant echoes of Burt Reynolds...
    Somewhere around 26 hours I could poke around on my shoulder and not even find a sore spot. The immune response is supposed to be better on those that got a worse reaction. Just heard on the radio that people that get one shot of each of the 2 RNA vaccines get a better response.

    Went to get bandages for the chainsaw injury this morning and saw a bunch of pick ups at the civic center and thought it was a bunch of workers staging for a job. The line was a 1/2 mile long when I came back by mixed with cars now. Figured out they are lining up to get vaxed. Six months after I got my first jab it is finally coming to rural Texas.
    Just a suggestion, maybe the anti vaxers can start up their own thread and leave this one for the ones getting vaxed to discuss reactions, theory, and such. This one is sure cluttered with junk now.

    Just heard an EMS call for a 39 year old male with covid is now unable to move. The address was a rural one.

  20. #1135
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    4,307
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    13554
    Likes (Received)
    5134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FredC View Post
    Somewhere around 26 hours I could poke around on my shoulder and not even find a sore spot. The immune response is supposed to be better on those that got a worse reaction. Just heard on the radio that people that get one shot of each of the 2 RNA vaccines get a better response.

    Went to get bandages for the chainsaw injury this morning and saw a bunch of pick ups at the civic center and thought it was a bunch of workers staging for a job. The line was a 1/2 mile long when I came back by mixed with cars now. Figured out they are lining up to get vaxed. Six months after I got my first jab it is finally coming to rural Texas.
    Just a suggestion, maybe the anti vaxers can start up their own thread and leave this one for the ones getting vaxed to discuss reactions, theory, and such. This one is sure cluttered with junk now.

    Just heard an EMS call for a 39 year old male with covid is now unable to move. The address was a rural one.
    Probably better to keep the junk all in one place....

  21. #1136
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Eastern Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    6,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    5952
    Likes (Received)
    6360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FredC View Post
    Somewhere around 26 hours I could poke around on my shoulder and not even find a sore spot. The immune response is supposed to be better on those that got a worse reaction. Just heard on the radio that people that get one shot of each of the 2 RNA vaccines get a better response.

    Went to get bandages for the chainsaw injury this morning and saw a bunch of pick ups at the civic center and thought it was a bunch of workers staging for a job. The line was a 1/2 mile long when I came back by mixed with cars now. Figured out they are lining up to get vaxed. Six months after I got my first jab it is finally coming to rural Texas.
    Just a suggestion, maybe the anti vaxers can start up their own thread and leave this one for the ones getting vaxed to discuss reactions, theory, and such. This one is sure cluttered with junk now.

    Just heard an EMS call for a 39 year old male with covid is now unable to move. The address was a rural one.
    OR ....

    You could scroll past the ones you don't like, or put the authors on ignore, or any of the other things people do when they encounter stuff they don't like.

    And speaking of triggering the sensitive, I wonder if there is any truth to the rumor that the reason Bill Gates' wife is divorcing him is because she found out about his plans to use vaccines for population control.


  22. #1137
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Posts
    394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    280
    Likes (Received)
    184

    Default

    The Center for Disease Control (CDC) defines a vaccine as "A product that stimulates a persons immune system to produce IMMUNITY to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease"

    Why are they even calling this a vaccine when the authorized Covid-19 'vaccines' only lower symptoms and do not cause the recipient to become immune?

  23. #1138
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Eastern Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    6,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    5952
    Likes (Received)
    6360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D.Minnich View Post
    The Center for Disease Control (CDC) defines a vaccine as "A product that stimulates a persons immune system to produce IMMUNITY to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease"

    Why are they even calling this a vaccine when the authorized Covid-19 'vaccines' only lower symptoms and do not cause the recipient to become immune?
    Probably because we have a decades long familiarity with vaccines. If they called it experimental gene therapy to stimulate the immune system it is likely acceptance would be very low. The majority of people I've talked to think these products are made from weakened or killed virus in the normal manner.

  24. #1139
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Probably because we have a decades long familiarity with vaccines. If they called it experimental gene therapy to stimulate the immune system it is likely acceptance would be very low. The majority of people I've talked to think these products are made from weakened or killed virus in the normal manner.
    I was under the impression that the J&J is just that, the old "killed virus" version.

  25. #1140
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3146
    Likes (Received)
    1770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FredC View Post
    Just a suggestion, maybe the anti vaxers can start up their own thread and leave this one for the ones getting vaxed to discuss reactions, theory, and such. This one is sure cluttered with junk now.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMePlease View Post
    Probably better to keep the junk all in one place....
    Dont listen to him Fred, due to this thread being cluttered, the Safety Haven is now open.

    Enjoy.
    D

  26. Likes Trueturning, Straightedge liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •