Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2148
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

He is not our hero, or our God or any other of the number of Titles you subject us to in order to demean him and those of us smart enough to vote for him.
    While you were calling him a racist for it, he shut down travel from China, He sent a Medical ship to NY that never even got used by the mayor that begged for it because he was too busy sending the infected elderly into nursing homes...which I notice you never complain about.
    He got your glorious so called vaccine out in record time (I openly criticize him for it as I openly criticized him for his spending)
    Yet you blame him for the Wuhan Virus...and that is what I call it because that is where it came from...like the GERMAN measles, the EBOLA virus, the SPANISH flu...always named after the county's source unless of course the World Health Organization is owned by the Propagandist Country it starts in.
    Your God Fauci (Lets see how you like it) said Trumps canceling of flights probably saved thousands of lives. But Trump can do no right in your eyes because you literally hate the man. Trump could have cured cancer and you would be on here bitching about all the doctors he put out of work.

2. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by D.Minnich View Post
    Yet you blame him for the Wuhan Virus...and that is what I call it because that is where it came from...like the GERMAN measles, the EBOLA virus, the SPANISH flu...always named after the county's source unless of course the World Health Organization is owned by the Propagandist Country it starts in..
    You should shut up while you can

spanish flu you idiot, was called the spanish flu becuase Spain was not at war and wartime censorship prevented reporting on it from anywhere else.

traitortrump is a racist, had the racist Bannon and Miller, both avowed white supremacists, working in the white house

Yeas he stopped Chinese nationals entering the country, because we all know only the Chinese could carry the virus, and set up no screening

because he is an incompetent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It makes no difference to me if people get the vaccine or not....It’s your business. 6-7 good friends caught Covid about a year ago but none of them had bad. We’d joke, laugh, they would swing over after quarantine and we’d kinda social distance in the shop. I had my turn at the new variant March 29th. I hardly ever go into peoples houses but the 83 yr old neighbor invited me over for a beer so I went.

First three days I said to myself..... self, this is it? By day five I had every symptom. Coughing so hard and long I thought I was going to stroke out, diarrhea for eight days, I felt like someone beat me with bat, fever spiked to 104.1* but averaged 101.5*- 103.5* for 10 days. It got real bad by day six. Imagine running a mile as fast as you can, completely out of breath but you can only take a shallow 1/16 breath. If you breathe any deeper you’ll cough so hard you’ll get dizzy and choke. I had to use a shower chair and couldn’t hold my breath long enough to rinse the soap off my face at one time.

Night 7 I went to the ER, chest x-Ray, they gave me a huge bag of IV fluid and something for the cough. My oxygen level was 88 when I went. The Dr. told me sit up/down on the chair 10x. He made me stop on number six because my oxygen level dropped to 84. It went back up to 88-90 after a few minutes. After a couple hours it came back I had the pneumonia in one lung. The hospital admission Covid room was filled with people. People were head to toe down the hallway and all around the nurses station. There were people laying on the floor. It looked like a scene from the movie Outbreak. The Dr. said under ordinary circumstances I was sick enough to be admitted but they sent me home because they had worse patients than me and no rooms available but to come back if I get any worse.

I’m 48, non-smoker, no health issues that I know about, take zero medication, never in my life had an upper respiratory infection, 6’ and 195lbs in the morning. I can still clip out a mile in six minutes and two under 18min. My wife works at the hospital and got the Pfizer vaccine a while back. She sat next to me and was perfectly fine the whole time. I quarantined on one side of the house away from the 16yr old. This shit shut me down for three weeks and I missed a month of work. I can honestly tell ya this. If I was in lesser health or the wife didn’t help me, I probably would’ve died. I’ve known more people in the last three months that caught Covid than I have in the last year. Unfortunately, I know a few that have died from it. Yes, all three had underlying health issues but were living a perfectly normal life until the day they caught it. An overweight 70yr old woman told me last weekend she has asthma and heart issues but won’t get the vaccine. I wished her luck and said everyone’s journey will be different.

I’m not in the business of telling people what to do with their life but I’ll never understand people like that.....If you’re closer to end than you are the beginning, get the F’n vaccine and be done with it.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Hobby Shop View Post
    It makes no difference to me if people get the vaccine or not....It’s your business. 6-7 good friends caught Covid about a year ago but none of them had bad. We’d joke, laugh, they would swing over after quarantine and we’d kinda social distance in the shop. I had my turn at the new variant March 29th. I hardly ever go into peoples houses but the 83 yr old neighbor invited me over for a beer so I went.

First three days I said to myself..... self, this is it? By day five I had every symptom. Coughing so hard and long I thought I was going to stroke out, diarrhea for eight days, I felt like someone beat me with bat, fever spiked to 104.1* but averaged 101.5*- 103.5* for 10 days. It got real bad by day six. Imagine running a mile as fast as you can, completely out of breath but you can only take a shallow 1/16 breath. If you breathe any deeper you’ll cough so hard you’ll get dizzy and choke. I had to use a shower chair and couldn’t hold my breath long enough to rinse the soap off my face at one time.

Night 7 I went to the ER, chest x-Ray, they gave me a huge bag of IV fluid and something for the cough. My oxygen level was 88 when I went. The Dr. told me sit up/down on the chair 10x. He made me stop on number six because my oxygen level dropped to 84. It went back up to 88-90 after a few minutes. After a couple hours it came back I had the pneumonia in one lung. The hospital admission Covid room was filled with people. People were head to toe down the hallway and all around the nurses station. There were people laying on the floor. It looked like a scene from the movie Outbreak. The Dr. said under ordinary circumstances I was sick enough to be admitted but they sent me home because they had worse patients than me and no rooms available but to come back if I get any worse.

I’m 48, non-smoker, no health issues that I know about, take zero medication, never in my life had an upper respiratory infection, 6’ and 195lbs in the morning. I can still clip out a mile in six minutes and two under 18min. My wife works at the hospital and got the Pfizer vaccine a while back. She sat next to me and was perfectly fine the whole time. I quarantined on one side of the house away from the 16yr old. This shit shut me down for three weeks and I missed a month of work. I can honestly tell ya this. If I was in lesser health or the wife didn’t help me, I probably would’ve died. I’ve known more people in the last three months that caught Covid than I have in the last year. Unfortunately, I know a few that have died from it. Yes, all three had underlying health issues but were living a perfectly normal life until the day they caught it. An overweight 70yr old woman told me last weekend she has asthma and heart issues but won’t get the vaccine. I wished her luck and said everyone’s journey will be different.

I’m not in the business of telling people what to do with their life but I’ll never understand people like that.....If you’re closer to end than you are the beginning, get the F’n vaccine and be done with it.
    I only got the vaccine because of my wife, I figure I can survive it if I get it but her, I don't think she would survive it. I will say this about the second Pfizer, it made me sick enough to miss work for the first time in over a year. Since getting the shots I have been sick with two colds and the last one has lingered for nearly a month, I still have some type of cough and I feel tired more.

6. Likes Trueturning, Hobby Shop liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

It makes no difference to me if people get the vaccine or not....It’s your business.

...................scare tactics snipped.....

I thought you said you didn't care what others doo ?......

8. Likes Shawnrs, Demon73, Hobby Shop liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post

spanish flu you idiot, was called the spanish flu becuase Spain was not at war and wartime censorship prevented reporting on it from anywhere else.

traitortrump is a racist, had the racist Bannon and Miller, both avowed white supremacists, working in the white house

Yeas he stopped Chinese nationals entering the country, because we all know only the Chinese could carry the virus, and set up no screening

Trump is the first (Alleged) White Supremacist racist to:

• Date a black woman
    • Kiss the Western Wall
    • Pardon a black rapper
    • Establish the historic Black College & University initiative.
    • Be Awarded Israel’s “Liberty award”
    • Deport an ex-Nazi
    • Have a city square named after him in Jerusalem
    • Upgrade MLKs birthplace to a national historic park
    • Gave his blessing to a Jewish man to marry his daughter
    • Posthumously pardoned legendary boxer Jack Johnson who’s only crime was dating a white woman.
    • Had African Americans in his Administration.
    *Have the lowest minority unemployment numbers in this great nations history

If one ludicrously believes that Trump really is a ‘White Supremacist racist’, then one must also think…he obviously sucks at it.

10. Likes Scottl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My little podunk community went a little over 30 days with no local active infections, that has changed in the past week to 31 active cases, with 1 in hospital. Vaccination wise only about 30% of the community has been vaccinated, no shortage of vax, just a bunch of people refusing to take it for reasons. The India double variant has been identified in other counties of the state, in people with no travel history, so it is spreading. From what I see, most people in the community are acting as if it is over, no masks, no social distancing. Me, I will continue to use the respirator when going into stores, and continue to generally avoid people, although I have a crystal ball, I have no idea what is going to happen tomorrow, or the next day.

12. Likes Milland, 72bwhite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

• Date a black woman
    • Kiss the Western Wall
    • Pardon a black rapper
    • Deport an ex-Nazi
    • Posthumously pardoned legendary boxer Jack Johnson who’s only crime was dating a white woman.

If one ludicrously believes that Trump really is a ‘White Supremacist racist’, then one must also think…he obviously sucks at it.
    Right so I suppose his hiring of white supremacist racists is in the name of diversity

besides being a traitor to the nation, he will do anything he thinks will get him what he wants

he made his money as a game show host, what do you expect?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just like he sucks at everything else. I am really surprised at the number of people who don't recognize a con job when they see or hear one. I bet you have also fell to the Nigerian prince and many more.

15. Likes 72bwhite, Greg White, Big B liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post

traitortrump is a racist, had the racist Bannon and Miller, both avowed white supremacists, working in the White House”

Gus prove it! You can not prove the police nor the country have emulated that either. “Avowed” is a term I use to describe the CCP as Communists. You oppose that even though clearly they are avowed Communists.

Avowed-
    a·vowed
    /əˈvoud/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    adjective: avowed
    that has been asserted, admitted, or stated publicly.
    "an avowed atheist"

We all know that you are a insufferable and miserable jackass and a desecration against such a wonder amount Gods creation. Yet you have not avowed yourself of it have you?

Dang man why keep coming back?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

WTF are you talking about?

Bannon is a racist and proud of it

SO is Miller, has been since high school

Who is talking about communists, pinhead?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

• Date a black woman
    • Kiss the Western Wall
    • Pardon a black rapper
    • Deport an ex-Nazi

Yep “avowed” is one of my terms and Gus can not even apply it properly.
    “ traitortrump is a racist, had the racist Bannon and Miller, both avowed white supremacists, working in the White House”

They have avowed no such thing. Gus may be a complete say hey crazy from chewing loco weed jackass in reality yet he has never avowed as one.

Gus prove they are avowed anything and I would be surprised you could subside your obsessive anger long enough to chew a stick of gum much less present where any example of a avowed anything can be offered by you.

There are tons of examples of avowed statements yet you are totally consumed that your brain is on a blood feud mentality setting. Very primeval mind thing going on with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Glad you were able to get the care you needed, Hobby Shop. Given the randomness of how this virus hits people, I'll be doing the same as Dalmatian Girl and still masking up when I go out.

It sucks, but it's better than hacking your lungs out, or giving the disease to someone else.

20. Likes Hobby Shop liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Alabama
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    Gotta love the Bible Thumpers.....
    I was answering the question is all, Bible Thumpers made that choice in life to live or die in eternity just like those making a decision to live or die if vaccinated or not. It's a personal decision and you can accept it or refuse it, Jesus Christ and/or the Vaccine or both or one or none at all. Good Luck

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

While you were calling him [Donald Trump] a racist for it, he shut down travel from China,...
    Factually untrue. Mr Trump closed access to the US for people without a US passport. In fact, I think not even that, just China passports, most of Europe was still fine, which is why New York was inundated.

His version of "tracking" was a questionnaire that asked "Have you had any life-threatening viruses recently ? If so, you should stay home for ten days." People were laughing about it even at the time.

That was it. Nothing effective. Viruses do not care if you are a big nose or a slant eye, they eat fine at either dinner table.

The man is a fool.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlee52 View Post
    I was answering the question is all, Bible Thumpers made that choice in life to live or die in eternity just like those making a decision to live or die if vaccinated or not. It's a personal decision and you can accept it or refuse it, Jesus Christ and/or the Vaccine or both or one or none at all. Good Luck
    You come on here spouting and spewing, your a bible thumper plain and simple.

Leave it at home please.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    I thought you said you didn't care what others doo ?......
    I’ve only met my buddy’s mom a few times but let’s see how this adds up for this lady. Major preexisting health conditions and in highest Covid mortality rate. If I was in that age group with her issues, it would be a simple decision. My buddy and his brother are both big time anti-vax fellas. They started giving me some shit about pushing the vaccine on their mom. I told my buddy, his brother and his mother straight to their faces....“get the shot or not but don’t ever confuse me with someone thats pushing a vaccine or someone that cares what you do”. We’re all adults, it’s available for every age group but it’s YOUR decision. I said what happened to me, no scare tactics or BS.

Personally, I’m on the fence about getting the shot but the woman is pushing hard for it. My 16 year old got the vaccine (Pfizer). I didn’t want him to get it but I’m positive after seeing how sick I was and his mom was perfectly fine, he got scared and got it.

How is it a persons immune system can recognize the influenza virus or other viruses for a lifetime but can only recognize Covid for a few months?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

How is it a persons immune system can recognize the influenza virus or other viruses for a lifetime but can only recognize Covid for a few months?
    The latest medically recognized number is 8 months, because that is what they have research on, as time passes and more research is done, more will be known, it might be a year, it might be a lifetime, it will be a while before the latter is known.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Just like he sucks at everything else. I am really surprised at the number of people who don't recognize a con job when they see or hear one. I bet you have also fell to the Nigerian prince and many more.
    I appreciate your honest sentiment. Fair conclusion is a consensus there are changes happening for the better and this exactly A1 typical of how these things work out. Remember the 60’s? Similar in my opinion. Future will be ok as long as we make it so.

This feeling and observation you give is of a mutual opinion from this side when considering and looking at yall. We do not understand how y’all can not deal with such a personality especially working in this business where the personality types reflect the exact same mix as here.

We are results oriented. We do not care if he may have decided to make bad decisions. Every wealthy person has detractors and everybody knows that except for a few.

Hey anyway back in the real world here whether North South East or West there comes the time we get busy doing what we do nose to the grindstone working together as fellow tradesmen and/or as Americans. Time to bury the hatchet and remove the damn handle. Or y’all can keep walking around with two black eyes all the time and stop starting or adding to all the fights and arguments.

At least ease up. I think most everyone is toning things down a bit which is good. Nobody will change the opinionated Uncle or Aunt set in there ways just work things out the best everyone can and move the he## on.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    I appreciate your honest sentiment. Fair conclusion is a consensus there are changes happening for the better and this exactly A1 typical of how these things work out. Remember the 60’s? Similar in my opinion. Future will be ok as long as we make it so.
    I appreciate your saying my comment was honest sentiment.

As far as 60's goes, the latter part of them was spent in an alcoholic fog so I don't remember too much.