Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I remember him when he was a sports writer at the Detroit Free Press. What's he up to nowadays and please don't tell me that he joined the trump cult. He always seemed like a pretty decent guy but I haven't seen anything out of him in a few decades.
    My guess is, you got vaccinated because Trump told you to...I'm thinking you are a closet Trumper

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by D.Minnich View Post
    Guess you haven't heard about recent events in Michigan...thought you were from there
    I just got back to Michigan a couple of days ago from Arizona. What is this earth shattering news that I missed out on?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My guess is, you got vaccinated because Trump told you to...I'm thinking you are a closet Trumper
    You being a trump cult member you probably make most of your decisions by guessing too.

You may have forgotten that it was trump that called the virus a "Democrat hoax". He also pleaded with the medical community to "slow the testing down" like that would make it go away.

Anybody that supports trump has terrible judgement and I keep away from them. I don't want any of that shit rubbing off on me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Six Days On The Road - YouTube

I've been on the road for six days heading home to Michigan from Arizona and got behind of my reading. It doesn't look like much has changed here except for a couple of members not posting. I saw that Dualkit was banned but haven't seen termite here either. Did he get the boot too? If so he can always use one of his other personalities.

What did Dualkit do to get banned? I didn't think anything crossed the line anymore.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sadly this thread needs to join the trash heap that was left of rec.crafts.metalworking 20 years ago…

Meanwhile ON TOPIC, our paper informs us that Knox county is now at 33% fully vaxed and Illinois is also 33% done? Long way to go & a week or so ago OSF Healthcare was less than 50% and stuck there (one of the largest health providers in IL). Paper attached.

Our Press Club has a number of C19 vax pools that aren’t anywhere close to paying claim money (they’re nasty things used to settle arguments among grown ups). Cash IS changing hands now on the gas & sports pools though.

Good luck,
    Matt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails registermail_6thmaya.jpg   registermail_6thmayb.jpg   registermail_6thmayc.jpg  

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ahh the old CNN spew...Trump called the Democrats politicizing the Virus a Hoax...there I fixed it for you.
    Yes living in the greatest economy pre-Wuhoo flu was terrible judgement.
    ISIS caliphate desolated...terrible judgement
    0 wars...oh that one was real terrible judgement
    worlds top two terrorists taken out...what terrible judgement
    No more NK ballistic missiles flying over Japan...that must have been terrible judgement.
    $40.00 more of my earned income in my pocket each week...I should seek help for that terrible judgement
    China's illegal steel dumping stopped...what poor judgement on my part
    4 Middle Eastern country's signing peace deals with Israel...lack of judgement there...only every president of my lifetime tried getting that done.
    Should I continue? Why not
    Record low unemployment...such bad judgement
    US Oil independent...how could I have been so foolish...I hated those low gas prices
    Rebuilt US military...what with China building up their military in record numbers...I should have my head examined
    Sent anti tank missiles to Ukraine....WHAT!!!! He should have sent blankets as Obama did...then Russia could have gotten more like Crimea...bad judgement on my part
    USMCA...OMG...How will we ever let Mexico take advantage of us now????? (Remember how Pelosi tried to take credit for it)
    OK...my fingers are getting tired...You really taught me

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It doesn't matter what color creed or race you are to me, if you come to this country LEGALLY, I will welcome you with open arms.
    Spread those arms out wide! In order to apply for asylum you must be on US soil, the government does not care how you got onto US soil, just that you do the paperwork. If you don't like the law get yourself into a position to change it, if you want to judge who stays/leaves, become an immigration judge. Unless you are a native American, your family came from some shithole too.
    Obtaining Asylum in the United States | USCIS

8. Likes PDW liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMePlease View Post
    Am I missing something? Wasn't that an Orwell novel?
    You don't actually think that Scotty has ever read anything like *that*, do you?

Come on, he's battling to read a comic book.

PDW

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ahh the old CNN spew...Trump called the Democrats politicizing the Virus a Hoax...there I fixed it for you.
    No more NK ballistic missiles flying over Japan...that must have been terrible judgement.
    $40.00 more of my earned income in my pocket each week...I should seek help for that terrible judgement
    4 Middle Eastern country's signing peace deals with Israel...lack of judgement there...only every president of my lifetime tried getting that done.
    US Oil independent...how could I have been so foolish...I hated those low gas prices
    Rebuilt US military...what with China building up their military in record numbers...I should have my head examined
    Sent anti tank missiles to Ukraine....WHAT!!!! He should have sent blankets as Obama did...then Russia could have gotten more like Crimea...bad judgement on my part
    USMCA...OMG...How will we ever let Mexico take advantage of us now????? (Remember how Pelosi tried to take credit for it)
    OK Dualkit. Got it.

trump is a lying piece of shit and that's that. There is nothing that he could ever do to win my respect. Once again, I hate pathological liars and trump is the king of the heap when it comes to pathological liars. I think it's from being a landlord for over 30 years and dealing with plenty of pathological liars. I hope he gets a bad stroke and ends up sitting in shitty diapers for the rest of his miserable life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Uhh, pretty much all BS, so try again

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl61 View Post
    Spread those arms out wide!
    I have to ask why not. Why do we not welcome all into the USA if they want to move here.
    Sure we will get some bad guys but not like we don't have them homegrown.
    There must be a bias against you name it for whatever reasons.
    I do not understand why there are "illegal" immigrants. How many can say native to this land.
    Now we draw some sort of line and forget history and how we got to where we are.
    Irish, Italians, many others that brought in lots of very bad people yet accepted as the masses where not bad.

In the past the USA accepted all into the fold as a melting pot. This was different from across the globe.
    Now I wonder. Where are we headed and why?
    Bob

13. Likes dalmatiangirl61 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbideBob View Post
    I have to ask why not. Why do we not welcome all into the USA if they want to move here.
    Sure we will get some bad guys but not like we don't have them homegrown.
    There must be a bias against you name it for whatever reasons.
    I do not understand why there are "illegal" immigrants. How many can say native to this land.
    Now we draw some sort of line and forget history and how we got to where we are.
    Irish, Italians, many others that brought in lots of very bad people yet accepted as the masses where not bad.

In the past the USA accepted all into the fold as a melting pot. This was different from across the globe.
    Now I wonder. Where are we headed and why?
    Bob
    I'm going with "we had a president who is a white supremacist". He drummed up a lot of hate against anyone who isn't lily white.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This is where the more conservative side of me shows.

So, Bob - you'll be providing jobs for everyone? Sounds good to me!

From a logic standpoint, we can't have everyone migrate without some level of control. Our infrastructure and fiscal system literally could not handle it, just as no country on Earth could have a truly open border system.

Unless they were a country that everyone was desperate to leave, I guess...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    So, Bob - you'll be providing jobs for everyone? Sounds good to me!
    You think there is a shortage of jobs in low wage 10-13 per hour? Even in Flint Michigan this easy and people crying for decent employees.
    There are open jobs so why not open up to fill.
    I know, bad will come it also but we did this and it worked. Now we ignore or think bad of what built the USA.
    Why do we see others so different? It is sort of born in an for sure I have it in huge amounts.

"Our infrastructure and fiscal system literally could not handle it"
    Why not? Explain why many more full legal and tax paying people overload the system.
    The system has now created a very big underground and no tax paying economy.

Bob
    Last edited by CarbideBob; 05-06-2021 at 09:28 PM.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMePlease View Post
    Am I missing something? Wasn't that an Orwell novel?
    Why ruin yalls trend no one stopped anyone else before when they were wrong and so why start now?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Are you changing your tune now? I could have sworn from your other posts that you were a dyed in the wool trump cult member and thought it was fake news.
    You blast everything how cute.

19. Likes D.Minnich liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You being a trump cult member you probably make most of your decisions by guessing too.

You may have forgotten that it was trump that called the virus a "Democrat hoax". He also pleaded with the medical community to "slow the testing down" like that would make it go away.

Anybody that supports trump has terrible judgement and I keep away from them. I don't want any of that shit rubbing off on me.
    By all means keep away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlee52 View Post
    This isn't going anywhere at all. I'm sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes. I usually don't add my opinion but it seems you have a close clique going on. I admit I was out of line saying what I did but this is your way of life, ridiculing back stabbing anyone who disagrees with your statements. I was angered right off the bat to read what you wrote back to other Forum members. No discussion at all, you all just start throwing the criticism's out there. You are a liar, you are a piece of crap, you are crazy, go F yourself, you spread propaganda and so on. It never ends because you don't think anyone else has a right or opinion if it goes against what you think. Please except my apology for hurting your feelings. There is no point reading or adding to this post when you don't have a right to express a different point of view and again you all are 100% correct on everything. What's the point of trying to discuss anything with you. It's a waste of time and only bad things can result from it. BTW you all have certainly made terrible first impressions as well.
    It is a bit cliquish here, but with all due respect, a highly religious post (with typo) as a newish member set yourself up as a target. The responses to that one were restrained out of respect, from my point of view.

You're learning the hard way, but hang in there. You may get to like it. Maybe you do already

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Basically you've offended (as have many of us) our little clique of ultra-Liberal/Progressives. ...
    Getting tag-teamed by them is a badge of honor.
    Plenty of criticism by your chosen side too, Scott. It ain't just "liberals" throwing insults around. Pogo applies to everyone.

22. Likes TeachMePlease liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

OK Dualkit. Got it.

trump is a lying piece of shit and that's that. There is nothing that he could ever do to win my respect. Once again, I hate pathological liars and trump is the king of the heap when it comes to pathological liars. I think it's from being a landlord for over 30 years and dealing with plenty of pathological liars. I hope he gets a bad stroke and ends up sitting in shitty diapers for the rest of his miserable life.
    "There is nothing that he could ever do to win my respect." is about the most honest and truthful thing I have seen you post yet.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    Uhh, pretty much all BS, so try again
    Feel free to prove me wrong on any of those points I made. But we both know you cant...so why bother trying. Effort never was a virtue of the left.