Close
Login to Your Account
Page 68 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by D.Minnich View Post
    Yeah...the 2 time presidential plagiarist that hardly campaigned at all on his 3rd attempt & when he rarely did, 7 people showed up to hear him bubble and mumble got the most votes in the countries history (more than even Obama) and beat the incumbent that presided over the best economy of our lifetimes pre pandemic.
    Sure...that's believable...even more believable is the hundreds of thousands of votes that came in for JUST him at 4AM. You know the ones that the MIT mathematicians say you had a better chance of flipping a coin and having it land on heads 700,000 times in a row...but very believable...yeah...sure. Now that an actual forensic audit is going on we will see what really happened in Arizona and it will open the flood gates for forensic audits in Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania too...you remember Pennsylvania...that's where Biden crushed it while telling all of them he would put them all out of work by transferring away from fossil fuels.
    The Big B and Guftufson meltdown will be epic
    It was probably the work of Jewish Alien lasers or something believable like that as the reason that trump lost the election. It couldn't have been that enough voters got sick and tired of Who dresses you and feeds you? We already know who brainwashed you and it isn't a pretty site.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Now that an actual forensic audit is going on we will see what really happened in Arizona and it will open the flood gates for forensic audits in Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania too...
    Congratulations, you have been elected poster child for mouthbreathing idiots everywhere.

Hey Mill, are you starting to understand why democracy ain't all it's cracked up to be ?

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Congratulations, you have been elected poster child for mouthbreathing idiots everywhere.
    Coming from someone who seems to believe the human immune system no longer exists and whos sum knowledge of 'masks' couldnt protect him from painting his lathe, youre comment dont mean that much.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    It was probably the work of Jewish Alien lasers or something believable like that as the reason that trump lost the election. It couldn't have been that enough voters got sick and tired of Who dresses you and feeds you? We already know who brainwashed you and it isn't a pretty site.
    If that were the case then third party candidates would have gotten a ton more votes...nobody votes for a dipshit because they don't like another candidate...and certainly not 80 million people. But I did hear that 100% of all World war one veterans did vote for Biden

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Democracy requires an educated and aware electorate, and the foundation for that are good schools and a robust grass-roots "feeder" political structures in the States that helps get civics-minded folk onto the path of becoming honest, effective national leaders.

Lots of breakdowns in that process right now. Schools failing to teach Civics and Social Studies the way they did when I was a tot (shakes cane). An Internet that's become a Cornucopia of Lies for conspiracists, racists, and nationalists. Corruption becoming (hell, has been for ages) the foundation of one major party (the COP). Etc.

Sure is handy for the Putin's, the Xi's, and the others who find despotism a fun way to "run" a country. Nothing they'd like better than to turn the USA into a failed state like theirs, another criminal-lead country to join the club.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    Not what the investigations said

trump is a traitor to the nation, and you support him, what does that say about you?
    What Nation is Trump a traitor to, the nation of future fantasy the Poo-blighted States of Progressivus (aka Democratistan)? This 2016 map of how counties voted shows the real picture.

2016_usavsdemocratistan.jpg

Your boy Biden sold us out to China. He's the real traitor to the major portion of the country.

7. Likes D.Minnich liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    What Nation is Trump a traitor to, the nation of future fantasy the Poo-blighted States of Progressivus (aka Democratistan)? This 2016 map of how counties voted shows the real picture.

Your boy Biden sold us out to China. He's the real traitor to the major portion of the country.
    The use of the word Democraticstan makes that map not believable to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It surprises me even less that you believe it never happened
    So very unconvincing and fact free, like your entire life one would imagine

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wow, every day you find a different lie to support your fantasies

so the unoccupied territory in the middle of the rockies is traitortrump country I guess?

that map is a lie and you know it

So, trump blew Putin, blew dear leader, and without even respectfully wiping his chin asked Ukraine for help when his electoral chances dimmed

All before he planned paid for and incited a riot to try to stay in power

But Biden is the traitor

sad sad fact free people out there

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If that were the case then third party candidates would have gotten a ton more votes...nobody votes for a dipshit because they don't like another candidate...and certainly not 80 million people. But I did hear that 100% of all World war one veterans did vote for Biden
    I hadn't voted in 24 years.. And I was motivated to get up off my ass and register, and then go vote.

Was I motivated to vote FOR a candidate? NOPE.. I was motivated to vote against a candidate.
    Very motivated.

Why didn't 3rd party candidates get more votes? Because everybody knows that if you
    vote 3rd party you just pissed your vote down the drain. you didn't protest anything,
    you should have just stayed home. So there were effectively 2 candidates on the ballot
    for President. Trump and NOT Trump. The other candidates had names.. What my brain
    saw on that ballot was .... Trump(R).. NOT Trump (D)... and then some other names.

I didn't care if "NOT Trump" was a ham sandwich, Sarah Palin, or Gary Busey on a bender.
    That is the oval I was going to fill in.. Did I leave the polls feeling excited about
    having voted for Biden? Not really, that would have been like being excited about
    buying paper towels. But I was STOKED to have voted for NOT Trump.

I didn't decide who to vote for because of CNN, and I'm not sure how any meaningful
    amount of people could decided based on CNN, because the are "Failing" and their
    ratings are "LOW".. Same with the New York Times.

I decided on who to vote for because of Trump.. All I had to do was listen
    to the infantile drivel coming out of his mouth.. How he got all butt hurt
    about the littlest things. Like the hurricane that he said was going to
    hit Alabama. A REAL president, or person for that matter.. Would have
    said "Sorry I mis spoke", and nothing more would have come of it. But
    NOOOO!!! Not Trump, That was a huge narcissistic injury to him.. He
    wailed on and on about that for days, and then had a press conference or
    whatever where he brought out a map that he "modified" with a Sharpie.

That is a lot of effort for something that didn't matter, and *HE* is so
    god damn stupid *HE* is the one that kept it at front and center in
    "The Media".

Trump will grace (Stain?) the pages of psychology textbooks for centuries to come
    as probably the first very well documented case of a malignant narcissist.
    He is Text Book.

All he had to do was shut his disgusting pie hole, and it would have been
    ignored and blown over in about 3 hours... And he couldn't do it.

His poor little fee-fees got hurt because he made a mistake that
    nobody cared about except him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Bobw, for a more important question are Hatch peppers hotter than usual this year? Bought some Hatch medium chili queso because my wife can not handle the hot stuff anymore. I got to eat it all this year because it was too hot for her. :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well said Bob, and you know it sums it it for many
    Simple chose Trump or not Trump

And Not Trump got more votes.

14. Likes Bobw, crazygoat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by FredC View Post
    Bobw, for a more important question are Hatch peppers hotter than usual this year? Bought some Hatch medium chili queso because my wife can not handle the hot stuff anymore. I got to eat it all this year because it was too hot for her. :-)
    Its a crap shoot. Heat and FLAVOR. Depends on the conditions in that particular
    field and moisture and all the stuff. I've bought "HOT" and it had less flavor and
    heat than a green bell pepper. "Mild" that would put a professional wrestler in
    the hospital. And flavor can be all over the map.. Sometimes its got crazy good
    flavor, and sometimes its just flat..

And its not just field to field, sometimes its pepper to pepper that came out of
    the same field at the same time.

I've learned my lesson on heat. I always buy mild now. I can always make it hotter.
    Chili de Arbol does't add non-chile flavors, and adds a bunch of heat. Tobasco
    just screws it all up.

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    Coming from someone who seems to believe the human immune system no longer exists ...
    You got that wrong. You are the one who doesn't believe the immune system exists. You know, 'scientists' and all that .... You can't claim vaccines don't work because scientists don't know what they are doing, then turn around and talk about the immune system. Who do you think created the study of biology, internet crackpots ?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Minnesota
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This has to be the most sordid and immature thread I have ever read in my life.
    Good God what a bunch of uneducated quacks here.
    That said, read this article. Read the comments too.
    Oh, and if you are still getting your news from the television you are not only a quack but a simpleton as well.

The Top 10 Absurdities Of The COVID Pandemic... So Far | ZeroHedge

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

^ If anybody would know about crackpots, it's good ol' Tyler Durden ....

btw, never got to the article because the site was so greedy to make me 'register' for that shit and twenty other piles of shit that I just left. Remember the first rule of self-defense : when they stick stuff in your face, click the 'x' on the tab.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I can totally believe that you heard that WWI veterans voted for Biden. Hard telling what other kind of stuff you hear where you get your news. Qanon anyone?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultradog MN View Post
    This has to be the most sordid and immature thread I have ever read in my life.
    Good God what a bunch of uneducated quacks here.
    Another comment from a dumb duck, with his own wing-nut website written by a no-talon hack telling the "truth".

Yay you for adding to the morass...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And if our system let people vote by how many acres they own that map would mean something but we vote by people, not property here in the USA. Nice try though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

He longs for the days of landed gentry.

Too bad he'd be nothing but a serf back then...