First Covid 19 Vaccination Shot Today. - Page 77
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 77 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2148
  1. #1521
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3954
    Likes (Received)
    788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
    I get trolls and kewpie dolls mixed up. How do you tell them apart?
    Lol. They both have the similar obsession actually yet for a bonifide toxic troll my opinion is that when they never concede any points ever even when they are wrong is a notable requirement for a troll to burn , pillage, and destroy. The only cloak of deception is when they put on a sheep coat and scoot their Wolfe arse right in amount a peaceful herd.

    That is part of the ambush and shock. It does not take long to produce a extensive list of their traits.

    This would be a very good question of learning if members would give some of their observations on that issue.

    Please anyone give your honest evaluation on a accurate description.

  2. #1522
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    282
    Likes (Received)
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    Yesterday, I thought I'd drop into this thread. How could something as boring as "got a Covid vaccine today" get 1500 responses? Adverse reactions? The usual handful of anti-vaccers repeating themselves a hundred times? Don't know about all those posts before yesterday, but there was this new guy (that would be you) telling us:

    1) ". . . a bumbling idiot did not get 80 million votes." That's apparently you, telling us Trump really won. The Dems forensic audits proved just that. and the reason they were so shocked IMO is because they probably cheated then too

    2) That "All I had to do to vote Trump was listen to the infantile drival coming out of my paycheck." Hearing "drival" and voices from a paycheck struck me as kind of interesting. Do people really hear voices from their paychecks? With what hearing is left working, as you say, 30 years in a metal stamping plant? And if your check really is "infantile" wouldn't it be too small for the deductions for things like Social Security also be kind of small, too? I was piggybacking of the "drival" comment of another poster young fella...that's what happens when you come late to the game...you get confused

    3) After telling us facts matter, you then go on to misquote Ben Franklin and tell us what a great guy DJT is. That's TDS type 2.0 (Trump Defense Syndrome) by the way. The only positive is that one becomes very sure of their surroundings, when stuck that far up his ample derriere. 'Yawn'


    4) Then challenge anyone to suggest Trump has never been found wrong (he'd agree with you, BTW). So much to ponder - not even stiffing his subcontractors, hiring illegals, the judgement against Trump University, and shutting down his fraudulent charity?
    Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia show mw a court conviction smart guy...and not a settlement

    5) It goes on in this vein. Trump never really meant Mexico would pay for the wall, etc. Sure he did, and sure they will

    6) Then (still responding to the voices from your paycheck?) back to the notion that Biden won the election was wrong. Not even sure I asserted that - I thought it was common knowledge. I was more into seeing Ben Franklin get a fair shake, US-Mexican relations, etc. This guy like to hear himself talk...I can tell

    Now, I'm generally of the notion that anything is possible. So, suggestions like the evil IT genius Hilary messed with Arizona voting machines and no one else is able to find the evidence have some infinitesimal chance of being right. Fun fact...it has been exactly 1,675 days since Hillary Clinton will never be president.

    Still, some things are so improbable that it's pretty much the case they're (and in this case, you're) wrong. I'd link the dozens of reviews, the 80 nutcase court cases lost, explain the Constitution, the popular vote, and the Electoral College, and note all the Republicans who point out, "Yeah, bummer for us - Biden won. If we can just keep more young, female, brown, black, and not religiously fundamentalist people from voting, and keeping making up our own facts, maybe we'll have a better chance next time?" Name one of those cases that actually went to court were evidence could be presented...you cant because it never happened & how exactly would we keep minority's from voting? By demanding voter ID like 90% of all other 1st world country's...if you think that then you sir are a racist...to think that, someone could not get an ID because they are black brown or purple...shame on you

    I wonder - if we ever happen to get a really safe and thoroughly proven vaccine for ignorance - how many of us will take it? I'll call you so you can be the first in line



    Well I finished your book...can I borrow your publisher...I'd like to write one too

  3. Likes Trueturning liked this post
  4. #1523
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    7,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    3772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D.Minnich View Post
    Well I finished your book...can I borrow your publisher...I'd like to write one too
    Maybe you should learn how to quote first ... it's not real difficult, even you should be able to pick it up.

  5. #1524
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NoCal
    Posts
    531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    529
    Likes (Received)
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D.Minnich View Post
    Oh I don't know...maybe this? It is no wonder CNNs ratings are lower than Muppets these days...and they just lost their airport contracts...thank God we dont have to be subjected to their phony nonsense there anymore

    Attachment 320955
    I appreciate your honesty in admitting that you can't define the term "fake news." Thank you.

    Let me help you out: First, Trump didn't come up with the term. He did, however, usurp it, and use it incorrectly. Subsequently, his idiot followers bought Trump's version, and accepted it to mean any news that might be critical of Trump, or any news that doesn't support the Trump narrative. In Trumplandia, "fake news" is any news that is supported by facts, or news that is reported by legitimate, educated journalists.

    Unfortunately, this is why Trumpsters have such a hard time dealing with truth and reality. This is why they think that the election was stolen, that COVID is a hoax, and that the January 6th insurgency was organized by ANTIFA. Until we can get these people to once again get a firm grasp on what is actually real, this country is fucked.

  6. #1525
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    282
    Likes (Received)
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bucktruck View Post
    I appreciate your honesty in admitting that you can't define the term "fake news." Thank you.

    Let me help you out: First, Trump didn't come up with the term. He did, however, usurp it, and use it incorrectly. Subsequently, his idiot followers bought Trump's version, and accepted it to mean any news that might be critical of Trump, or any news that doesn't support the Trump narrative. In Trumplandia, "fake news" is any news that is supported by facts, or news that is reported by legitimate, educated journalists.

    Unfortunately, this is why Trumpsters have such a hard time dealing with truth and reality. This is why they think that the election was stolen, that COVID is a hoax, and that the January 6th insurgency was organized by ANTIFA. Until we can get these people to once again get a firm grasp on what is actually real, this country is fucked.
    Truth: Before the Wuhan flu, this Country was doing better than it had in decades...thanks Trump

  7. #1526
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2946
    Likes (Received)
    8953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D.Minnich View Post
    Truth: Before the Wuhan flu, this Country was doing better than it had in decades...thanks Trump
    What's your codename? Are you Russian, Iranian, or RNK?

  8. Likes Laurentian, dcsipo liked this post
  9. #1527
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,861
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    686
    Likes (Received)
    1143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D.Minnich View Post
    Oh I don't know...maybe this? It is no wonder CNNs ratings are lower than Muppets these days...and they just lost their airport contracts...thank God we dont have to be subjected to their phony nonsense there anymore

    Attachment 320955
    Hey Mister- you can spout all the ridiculous conspiracy theories you want. BUT-dont you ever, ever badmouth The Muppets! Do you hear me? I will hunt you down!

  10. Likes Bobw liked this post
  11. #1528
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California, Ventura county
    Posts
    2,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    943
    Likes (Received)
    907

    Default

    Now given the new CDC stance on the vaccinated and masks
    If any of the antivax crowd will change their stance

    You do know it’s really fake news.

    Will we see a new spike

  12. #1529
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,646
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 72bwhite View Post
    Now given the new CDC stance on the vaccinated and masks
    If any of the antivax crowd will change their stance

    You do know it’s really fake news.

    Will we see a new spike
    How is the UK doing ? allowing no mask's everywhere ?
    Just had a beeg beeg concert and all.
    Do they require a vax card ?

  13. #1530
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California, Ventura county
    Posts
    2,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    943
    Likes (Received)
    907

    Default

    Not sure what Brits are doing
    Then again CDC is a US government organization
    So wouldn’t have huge sway there.
    Other then that they seem to trending in a good direction numbers wise.

  14. #1531
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    7,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    3772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
    -dont you ever, ever badmouth The Muppets! Do you hear me? I will hunt you down!
    This one is too funny .....

    https://youtu.be/aHbGqJ_MonU

    which is your fave ?

  15. #1532
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hatch, NM Chile capital of the WORLD
    Posts
    9,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    16376
    Likes (Received)
    11768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    This one is too funny .....

    https://youtu.be/aHbGqJ_MonU

    which is your fave ?
    Sometimes you just have to watch the original muppet movie. I've bought 2 DVD's in my
    life, one of them was The Muppet Movie.

    Here is a good song for when you need a "Pick Me Up".


  16. Likes Trueturning liked this post
  17. #1533
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2946
    Likes (Received)
    8953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
    Hey Mister- you can spout all the ridiculous conspiracy theories you want. BUT-dont you ever, ever badmouth The Muppets! Do you hear me? I will hunt you down!
    I'm not joking here:

    Of all the non-family deaths I've known of in my lifetime, Jim Henson's was one that hit me among the hardest (top five, at least).

    Few people brought more joy mixed with great early education to people than that man. What a loss...

  18. Likes Gobo liked this post
  19. #1534
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    BFE Nevada/San Marcos Tx
    Posts
    2,890
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2956
    Likes (Received)
    1830

  20. #1535
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    peekskill, NY
    Posts
    26,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    6187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D.Minnich View Post
    ...Country was doing better than it had in decades......
    Better for billionaires, sure. Not so much for anyone else. Who's your paymaster at the troll farm?

  21. #1536
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    9,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    603
    Likes (Received)
    6669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl61 View Post

    Well, that explains some of the rhetoric. Seems the balls are starting to fall off Covid and vaccine deniers . . .

  22. #1537
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2946
    Likes (Received)
    8953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    Well, that explains some of the rhetoric. Seems the balls are starting to fall off Covid and vaccine deniers . . .
    Their brains went first.

  23. #1538
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Posts
    2,063
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    389
    Likes (Received)
    340

    Default

    Who on earth has started quoting Covid stories? This thread is supposed to be about knocking Presidents. Please keep on track fellas.

  24. Likes digger doug, D.Minnich liked this post
  25. #1539
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2946
    Likes (Received)
    8953

    Default

    I'd rather have a go at your PM and his new wallpaper...

  26. #1540
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Posts
    2,063
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    389
    Likes (Received)
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    I'd rather have a go at your PM and his new wallpaper...
    Be my guest.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •