Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
    I get trolls and kewpie dolls mixed up. How do you tell them apart?
    Lol. They both have the similar obsession actually yet for a bonifide toxic troll my opinion is that when they never concede any points ever even when they are wrong is a notable requirement for a troll to burn , pillage, and destroy. The only cloak of deception is when they put on a sheep coat and scoot their Wolfe arse right in amount a peaceful herd.

That is part of the ambush and shock. It does not take long to produce a extensive list of their traits.

This would be a very good question of learning if members would give some of their observations on that issue.

Please anyone give your honest evaluation on a accurate description.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    Yesterday, I thought I'd drop into this thread. How could something as boring as "got a Covid vaccine today" get 1500 responses? Adverse reactions? The usual handful of anti-vaccers repeating themselves a hundred times? Don't know about all those posts before yesterday, but there was this new guy (that would be you) telling us:

1) ". . . a bumbling idiot did not get 80 million votes." That's apparently you, telling us Trump really won. The Dems forensic audits proved just that. and the reason they were so shocked IMO is because they probably cheated then too

2) That "All I had to do to vote Trump was listen to the infantile drival coming out of my paycheck." Hearing "drival" and voices from a paycheck struck me as kind of interesting. Do people really hear voices from their paychecks? With what hearing is left working, as you say, 30 years in a metal stamping plant? And if your check really is "infantile" wouldn't it be too small for the deductions for things like Social Security also be kind of small, too? I was piggybacking of the "drival" comment of another poster young fella...that's what happens when you come late to the game...you get confused

3) After telling us facts matter, you then go on to misquote Ben Franklin and tell us what a great guy DJT is. That's TDS type 2.0 (Trump Defense Syndrome) by the way. The only positive is that one becomes very sure of their surroundings, when stuck that far up his ample derriere. 'Yawn'

4) Then challenge anyone to suggest Trump has never been found wrong (he'd agree with you, BTW). So much to ponder - not even stiffing his subcontractors, hiring illegals, the judgement against Trump University, and shutting down his fraudulent charity?
    Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia show mw a court conviction smart guy...and not a settlement

5) It goes on in this vein. Trump never really meant Mexico would pay for the wall, etc. Sure he did, and sure they will

6) Then (still responding to the voices from your paycheck?) back to the notion that Biden won the election was wrong. Not even sure I asserted that - I thought it was common knowledge. I was more into seeing Ben Franklin get a fair shake, US-Mexican relations, etc. This guy like to hear himself talk...I can tell

Now, I'm generally of the notion that anything is possible. So, suggestions like the evil IT genius Hilary messed with Arizona voting machines and no one else is able to find the evidence have some infinitesimal chance of being right. Fun fact...it has been exactly 1,675 days since Hillary Clinton will never be president.

Still, some things are so improbable that it's pretty much the case they're (and in this case, you're) wrong. I'd link the dozens of reviews, the 80 nutcase court cases lost, explain the Constitution, the popular vote, and the Electoral College, and note all the Republicans who point out, "Yeah, bummer for us - Biden won. If we can just keep more young, female, brown, black, and not religiously fundamentalist people from voting, and keeping making up our own facts, maybe we'll have a better chance next time?" Name one of those cases that actually went to court were evidence could be presented...you cant because it never happened & how exactly would we keep minority's from voting? By demanding voter ID like 90% of all other 1st world country's...if you think that then you sir are a racist...to think that, someone could not get an ID because they are black brown or purple...shame on you

I wonder - if we ever happen to get a really safe and thoroughly proven vaccine for ignorance - how many of us will take it? I'll call you so you can be the first in line

Well I finished your book...can I borrow your publisher...I'd like to write one too

3. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by D.Minnich View Post
    Well I finished your book...can I borrow your publisher...I'd like to write one too
    Maybe you should learn how to quote first ... it's not real difficult, even you should be able to pick it up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Oh I don't know...maybe this? It is no wonder CNNs ratings are lower than Muppets these days...and they just lost their airport contracts...thank God we dont have to be subjected to their phony nonsense there anymore

Attachment 320955
    I appreciate your honesty in admitting that you can't define the term "fake news." Thank you.

Let me help you out: First, Trump didn't come up with the term. He did, however, usurp it, and use it incorrectly. Subsequently, his idiot followers bought Trump's version, and accepted it to mean any news that might be critical of Trump, or any news that doesn't support the Trump narrative. In Trumplandia, "fake news" is any news that is supported by facts, or news that is reported by legitimate, educated journalists.

Unfortunately, this is why Trumpsters have such a hard time dealing with truth and reality. This is why they think that the election was stolen, that COVID is a hoax, and that the January 6th insurgency was organized by ANTIFA. Until we can get these people to once again get a firm grasp on what is actually real, this country is fucked.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bucktruck View Post
    I appreciate your honesty in admitting that you can't define the term "fake news." Thank you.

Let me help you out: First, Trump didn't come up with the term. He did, however, usurp it, and use it incorrectly. Subsequently, his idiot followers bought Trump's version, and accepted it to mean any news that might be critical of Trump, or any news that doesn't support the Trump narrative. In Trumplandia, "fake news" is any news that is supported by facts, or news that is reported by legitimate, educated journalists.

Unfortunately, this is why Trumpsters have such a hard time dealing with truth and reality. This is why they think that the election was stolen, that COVID is a hoax, and that the January 6th insurgency was organized by ANTIFA. Until we can get these people to once again get a firm grasp on what is actually real, this country is fucked.
    Truth: Before the Wuhan flu, this Country was doing better than it had in decades...thanks Trump

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Truth: Before the Wuhan flu, this Country was doing better than it had in decades...thanks Trump
    What's your codename? Are you Russian, Iranian, or RNK?

8. Likes Laurentian, dcsipo liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Oh I don't know...maybe this? It is no wonder CNNs ratings are lower than Muppets these days...and they just lost their airport contracts...thank God we dont have to be subjected to their phony nonsense there anymore

Attachment 320955
    Hey Mister- you can spout all the ridiculous conspiracy theories you want. BUT-dont you ever, ever badmouth The Muppets! Do you hear me? I will hunt you down!

10. Likes Bobw liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Now given the new CDC stance on the vaccinated and masks
    If any of the antivax crowd will change their stance

You do know it’s really fake news.

Will we see a new spike

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 72bwhite View Post
    Now given the new CDC stance on the vaccinated and masks
    If any of the antivax crowd will change their stance

You do know it’s really fake news.

Will we see a new spike
    How is the UK doing ? allowing no mask's everywhere ?
    Just had a beeg beeg concert and all.
    Do they require a vax card ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not sure what Brits are doing
    Then again CDC is a US government organization
    So wouldn’t have huge sway there.
    Other then that they seem to trending in a good direction numbers wise.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

-dont you ever, ever badmouth The Muppets! Do you hear me? I will hunt you down!
    This one is too funny .....

https://youtu.be/aHbGqJ_MonU

which is your fave ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    This one is too funny .....

https://youtu.be/aHbGqJ_MonU

which is your fave ?
    Sometimes you just have to watch the original muppet movie. I've bought 2 DVD's in my
    life, one of them was The Muppet Movie.

Here is a good song for when you need a "Pick Me Up".

16. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hey Mister- you can spout all the ridiculous conspiracy theories you want. BUT-dont you ever, ever badmouth The Muppets! Do you hear me? I will hunt you down!
    I'm not joking here:

Of all the non-family deaths I've known of in my lifetime, Jim Henson's was one that hit me among the hardest (top five, at least).

Few people brought more joy mixed with great early education to people than that man. What a loss...

18. Likes Gobo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

...Country was doing better than it had in decades......
    Better for billionaires, sure. Not so much for anyone else. Who's your paymaster at the troll farm?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl61 View Post

Well, that explains some of the rhetoric. Seems the balls are starting to fall off Covid and vaccine deniers . . .

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    Well, that explains some of the rhetoric. Seems the balls are starting to fall off Covid and vaccine deniers . . .
    Their brains went first.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Who on earth has started quoting Covid stories? This thread is supposed to be about knocking Presidents. Please keep on track fellas.

24. Likes digger doug, D.Minnich liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'd rather have a go at your PM and his new wallpaper...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    I'd rather have a go at your PM and his new wallpaper...
    Be my guest.