What's new

Fools Game

• Thread starter otrlt
  • Start date
  • Replies 24
  • Views 7,005
O

otrlt

Anthony Scaramucci has now announced his opposition to Trump.

Hollywoood and politics, President Trump, can win at this game, whether we like it or not.

their's more money to be made speaking and writing books if you say certain things.
media will put in news many comments and opinions if it fits what they want to be in the news. obviously if people say other opinions if does not make the news.
like Trump was going to loose last election in a landslide. or economy would immediately be in recession within 100 days of Trump taking office at least thats what the "experts" in the news said. dont see in news how these experts opinions turned out to be wrong or see where they apologize for being wrong.
stock market bouncing off record highs and unemployment is near record lows but news just talks about recession coming soon.

Sometimes I wonder if Hanermo feels like he is driving mini van full of screaming, fighting brats through heavy traffic in a thunderstorm, in a construction zone.
Or 100X worse trying to moderate this .... this ..... this.... Whatever this is.

Trump may not know how to run a grinder, mill or lathe.. so to what forum thread is this directed ?

And the title breaks the rules...

What does everyone think about chickens and horses Ops, my bad.

Sometimes I wonder if Hanermo feels like he is driving mini van full of screaming, fighting brats through heavy traffic in a thunderstorm, in a construction zone.
Or 100X worse trying to moderate this .... this ..... this.... Whatever this is.
"Herding Cats"

The old rule for "Herding Cats" is to throw your shoe at them..no I never did that ..just saw it in a cartoon.

Last time I was Hearding Cats was when one got its tail in a fan belt..It took a year the heal the now shorter tail but the cat is fine now.

The cat is just an outside barn cat but takes care of itself...

Ops, this has nothing to do with grinding.

The old rule for "Herding Cats" is to throw your shoe at them..no I never did that ..just saw it in a cartoon.

Last time I was Hearding Cats was when one got its tail in a fan belt..It took a year the heal the now shorter tail but the cat is fine now.

The cat is just an outside barn cat but takes care of itself...

Ops, this has nothing to do with grinding.

You've never heard of grinding someone down?

Tom

You can tell by the ops name Otrit something is really wrong if the he does know what material he is working with.

Otrit steel, or Otrit Aluminum ... otrit wood?

if it had a wood knot then it would not be aluminum or steel...otrit might not be plastic..

Last edited:
What's the big deal? It's entirely predictable that he'd be in opposition because he apparently got FIRED. Who cares?

Anyway, it's not OT because this subforum is exactly where this sort of thing thrives. I bet it'll be good for thirty thousand clicks within a week and that's good for the site advertisers (what is this "manufacturing" of which you speak)?

What's the big deal? It's entirely predictable that he'd be in opposition because he apparently got FIRED. Who cares?

Anyway, it's not OT because this subforum is exactly where this sort of thing thrives. I bet it'll be good for thirty thousand clicks within a week and that's good for the site advertisers (what is this "manufacturing" of which you speak)?

Manufacturing Hullabaloo in America and Europe

Absolutely.

And doesn't he realize that only a certain expat Scot can get away with leaving "OT" out of the title.

That was bait if I ever seen it.
I also do not see the relevance of the OP's thread starter to this forum.

I wonder when the GOP will finally realize that their Emperor not only has no clothes, but neither a functioning mind anymore (if he ever did).

45 resigns or is removed from the 2020 ticket. I bet 10 rubles that it happens.

Back