What's new
What's new

Giving our Moderator a break. I welcome any feedback. Spinit

Spinit

Titanium
We all want to make this sub forum more positive. I want to try it for a while and must learn all the features and will appreciate any feedback to help me understand what is going on . Don is going to allow me to help for a while.

Best Regards,

Spinit

Remember the sub forum is manufacturing in America and Europe. Keep all posts to manufacturing. For example, brexit. Allow posts that discuss how it will affect manufacturing. Rants how Trump is bad, it is better in Denmark and how stupid the voters are have nothing to do with manufacturing. Good luck.

Remember the sub forum is manufacturing in America and Europe. Keep all posts to manufacturing. For example, brexit. Allow posts that discuss how it will affect manufacturing. Rants how Trump is bad, it is better in Denmark and how stupid the voters are have nothing to do with manufacturing. Good luck.

Thankyou,
Spinit

Very sincerely wish you the best of luck and temperament. I am sure both will get their limits stretched.

Thanks I have never been to Wisconsin yet yet from what I know it is a great State. I want to visit the whole North Eastern part of the US and up through Maine into Canada.

Thanks I have never been to Wisconsin yet yet from what I know it is a great State. I want to visit the whole North Eastern part of the US and up through Maine into Canada.

Now would be a very good time...like this week.....:D

-As a former FIB from Illinois that also lived in Texas I can say that the BBQ in the great state of Wisconsin is not up to snuff, but does have great cheese and good folks. Unofficial Wisconsin state motto "Come smell our dairy-air".

As for other boards I've been a moderator for, they occasionally got out of hand where order had to be restored while keeping my personal sentiments in check. Opinions are fine until it becomes a personal attack, somebody just wants to be contrary (No I don't) or insist that their experience leads to the only logical conclusion. I don't have any advice, other than what others have already posted, but I wish you success in keeping threads/posts on topic that's relevant to the forum.

I would suggest a sticky post that has all the new expectations written in it. Things that we all discussed in the other thread, like No personal attacks, no stating facts without links to them, no partisan politics, thread hijacks not related to original topic (just start a new thread) I am sure to have missed a few but a good start...

Good luck, I think you will do fine

I would suggest a sticky post that has all the new expectations written in it. Things that we all discussed in the other thread, like No personal attacks, no stating facts without links to them, no partisan politics, thread hijacks not related to original topic (just start a new thread) I am sure to have missed a few but a good start...

Good luck, I think you will do fine
This a really good idea. I am still learning how to move around and have closed out older threads which were heading downhill fast. I like having things to be of help.

Back