Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    If they go too far left it's a huge mistake.
    Well that's the problem isn't it? Because right now they are jumping over each other to show just how superbly progressive they can be. Wonder how long before one of them jumps the shark and moves from open borders to no borders.

2. Likes Scottl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In a recent post someone suggested this thread be closed because the U.S. - Greenland issue is over. I suspect this is just round one of something that is far from over. What the final outcome will be I cannot guess but I expect SOMETHING will be announced at some future date.

4. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well that all escalated quickly...At least I said I'd STFU

6. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

8. Likes barbter liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    F**k! Have to reboot the box, drop shields now, Sami. But since its YOU, should be worth it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    Only way i can see that is if their "real plan" is to eliminate EVERY ONE OF the present field, spring an actually electable candidate with a sane and centrist platform so late in the game the RNC will be caught flat-footed, and so attractive electorally that DJT won't even RUN for fear of being seen a loser, after all. Cue LBJ.

It could be DNC are doing exactly that, yah? The debates are just that f***ed up.

Nothing else visible has half a chance, no matter HOW paired-up.
    Absent a really bad economic collapse/recession the Democrats are pretty much guaranteeing Trump's re-election.

I'd start planning on 2024 for a change, personally. If I cared a lot. Which I don't, not having a vote.

The current Dems are so liberally racist and have embraced identity politics to such an extent that they've become jokes. Currently there's a choice between the outright racists in the Republicans and the liberal racists in the Democrats. Great choice.

PDW

12. Likes TeachMePlease liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    But (as I guess people have figured out) I really don't like DJT and am desperately hoping the DNC doesn't screw this up.
    You should probably start praying that Moscow Mitch doesn't hand the election over to Putin again.

14. Likes crazygoat, triumph406 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    You should probably start praying that Moscow Mitch doesn't hand the election over to Putin again.
    [Fingers in ears] "I can't hear you! Lah, lah, lah...".

Please, I'm hoping my spleen doesn't explode too soon, and you're not helping!!

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    I believe that is a legitimate fear.The revelation of the Russian backed aluminum plant in Kentucky might just prove his undoing. He and his wife will turn out to be most corrupt couple in Kentucky history.

17. Likes Milland, Greg White, triumph406 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

All of you that replied to this post obviously don't run a business, the significance if Greenland can/our not be purchased is minuscule.

Are all PM Members retried?

what is the relevant point?

but most importantly, who cares?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by otrlt View Post
    All of you that replied to this post obviously don't run a business, the significance if Greenland can/our not be purchased is minuscule.

Are all PM Members retried?

what is the relevant point?

but most importantly, who cares?
    Any American citizen who cares about this country knows how much damage this dipshit president can do. That is who cares. The Greenland thing was just one of many stupid ideas this administration has come up with. Remember, this mentally unstable genius has his grubby little fingers next to the nuclear "football".

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Any American citizen who cares about this country knows how much damage this dipshit president can do. That is who cares. The Greenland thing was just one of many stupid ideas this administration has come up with. Remember, this mentally unstable genius has his grubby little fingers next to the nuclear "football".
    Look "goat".

You are delusional, and I will not discuss politics with the mentally impaired.

get help, SOON!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"mentally impaired".

You sure you want to go there?

22. Likes g-coder05, triumph406 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by otrlt View Post
    Look "goat".

You are delusional, and I will not discuss politics with the mentally impaired.

get help, SOON!
    Delusional, huh? Is there a test for that? If there is and you and I took it, I believe neither of us would be found to be delusional.

By the way, I live in the real world, not in hypocrisy land.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Any American citizen who cares about this country knows how much damage ^^^ dipshits *** are trying to do to this president ^^^
    There. Fixed that for yah. Not that it would ever have crossed your mind that there are waay more than just TWO positions - 100% pro and 100% con.

Look at the polls. Who knws how wrong they are? But waddyah make of figures when they show BOTH high approval and high DISapprovals - same cannibal, and one cannibal after another - not JUST DJT?

Louder the shout, the weaker the case.

The guy clocked just a RCH shy of exaclty half the popular vote, won only off the back of the Electoral College. Odds are, his popular vote percentage is UP now, even if not by anything close to the so-called "landslide" the optimists expect. I don't see it happening that way. DNC is far too skilled at voting the dead often and early, getting out the pre-teen illegal immigrant vote and such.

What's more germane is that Billary clocked just a RCH OVER half the popular vote, but there isn't REALLY ANY Dem candidate yet showing they are "the one" as can match even 90% of that.

Worrisome, any electorate, a candidate "wins" for lack of any decent opposition at all. Not healthy, that.

Dems need a new candidate. One the suicidal fuckwits haven't yet torn all to birdshit THEMSELVES.

But whom? What have they got? Electable, even.

How about a probable soon-to-be hero who's actually likely to go down in history for helping CLEAN UP the filth carried into the party, and running on a platform to restore its integrity - leave a fair-decent economy pretty much TF alone?

Cue Calvin Coolidge - that was the very challenge he had to deal with. And did. Look it up.

Michael Horowitz should be done with that clean-up before 2020 elections.

He does the honest job folks are expecting, may go down as the ONLY honest broker inside the Capitol beltway.

I could vote for more of that. Solid guy. "Anti Semites" can F-O and drink their own DIY yellow kool-aid.

Sure as Hell it is YEARS overdue, already, a thorough housecleaning. ALL "sides".
    Last edited by thermite; 08-23-2019 at 10:35 AM.

25. Likes Scottl liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Didn't need fixing.You are right on the position thing, though. There are 4 positions- 100% pro, 100% con,100% undecided and 100% who don't give a damn.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Didn't need fixing.You are right on the position thing, though. There are 4 positions- 100% pro, 100% con,100% undecided and 100% who don't give a damn.
    LOL! OK. So your shop runs a 75% scrap rate, yah? Sounds "democratic" to me. "lieberal", even on the percentages.

Mind.. the Dems do seem to have a ways to go before they are scrapping as LITTLE as 75%,

But "carry on". Maybe their circular firing squads will at least clear the way for a better plan? See "Ripofflican" Party, 2016 era.

Now where TF is the Anti-Trump, "Dumbasscrap" side? Independents wonder why there is no such animal, even if Dems don't seem to give a damn. If y'all can't put up a fight, may we please at least have a "very good shew" of pretending at it?

As it is, the "home shopping channel' is out-Neilson-rating the looter-lieberal media. That's not just bad. It is very DAMNED bad.

Meanwhile? Foxnews is OUT Nielsen-rating all the others. Across the board.

Now- that's Murdoch-the-bastard's old gang, so I don't actually LIKE that sort of imbalance.
    I did say "independent"?

Even so, Fox at least puts the odd token or "pet" leftists on the screen, so they get included in a wide scan of otherwise MOSTLY offshore sources.

'Nuther thing ....if their Nielsen ratings are that high? D'you not suppose some of that same demographic also passes through to VOTES?

Could was.

Folk could hold their nose, grit their teeth, and roll-dice on DJT when he had nothing at all yet but Bullshit? They can easily do it again when predicted disasters did NOT happen, and there's been actual delivery booked of real goods into jobs and incomes.

Deny that if you will.

Expect to be outnumbered by the pragmatic who very well may hate DJT's guts but very much do appreciate what they HAVE as worth hanging onto, rather than pissing-away on any flavour of a Green New Steal or "free everything but the tax burden to PAY for it"

That looter-lieberal crap is insane. No other term for it.

Dems daren't actually run on it in the general election, and probably WILL NOT.

But how TF do they get the G-D STINK of it off their brand-name fast enough to matter?

Running out of time to clean-up their act, or ran out of it months ago, already. They MAY actually have given it up as impossible, decided to let circular-firing squads clean-up their DNA and come back with actual credibility, 2024.

I surely would.

F*****g HOPELESS for their slates NOW. Too much political murder-suicide in their own ranks.

And there's the other thing. MONEY. The Dem's fund-raising has been scattered across two-dozen cannibals. Ripofflicans have a war chest concentrated on but ONE.

Even if the Dems have as much TOTAL money? Only a small fraction of it will be spent in support of their final candidate.

End of the day, with just about exactly the same size voter pool, I'd guess Dems' will have only 1/4 the money. Not because they could not raise money. They surely have done. Because it went into two-dozen separate POCKETS. And then they waste more of what they spend, as well?

There's a political thrashing on the dance-card, and the damned fools arranged it themselves.

I did say "political murder-suicide"? More to that than "TDS", alone.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    LOL! OK. So your shop runs a 75% scrap rate, yah?

Sounds "democratic" to me.

Mind.. they do seem to have a ways to go before they are scrapping as LITTLE as 75%,

But "carry on".

Maybe their circular firing squads will at least clear the way for a better plan?

See "Ripofflican" Pary, 2016 Election. Now where TF is the Anti-Trump, "Dumbasscrap" side?

Independents wonder...

If yah can't put up a fight, may we please at least have a "very good shew" of pretending at it?

As it is, the "home shopping channel' is out-Neilson-rating the looter-lieberal media.

That's not just bad. It is very DAMNED bad.

Meanwhile? Foxnews is OUT Nielsen-ratng all the others. Across the board.

Now- that's Murdoch-the-bastard's old gang, so I don't actually LIKE that sort of imbalance. I did say "independent"? even so, hey at least have token or "pet" leftists on the screen, so they get included in a wide scan of otherwise MOSTLY offshore sources.
    That said, i their nielsen ratings are that high, d'you supose soem of that same demographic also passes through to VOTE/

Could was.

Folk could hold their nose, grit their teeth, and roll-dice on DJT when he had nothing at all yet but Bullshit? They can easily do it again when predicted disaters did NOT happen, and there's been actual delivery booked of real goods.

Deny that if you will. Expect to be outnumbered by the pragmatic who very well may hate his guts but very much do appreciate what they HAVE as worth hanging onto, rather than pissing-away on any flavour of a Green New Steal or "free everything but the tax burden to PAY for it"
    95% of that made no sense at all.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

95% of that made no sense at all.
    And that, Pilgrim, is a major part of WHY folks lose elections and cannot accept the outcomes.

Too satisfied with whatever low-grade rage is inside their own head to go look at what the REST of the nation is up-to, and why it is they disagree with you and each other, rage not actually a major player at all. Cue overly complacent if-not-also-arrogant Billary.

Folks didn't see DJT as any LESS arrogant. Just not yet as f*****g complacent.

Will they now do? "To Be Determined". I'm not putting money against him. Not even at long-odds.

There isn't REALLY any "third term", Americans are tough ENOUGH to stand a second term, "in love" or never.

Maryanne Williamson wants to fight him with the power of "love"? She may not have gotten the memo, but she is actually already outgunned. Lotta folks actually do LOVE the SOB.

You expect to change their minds? Or votes? Wasting your blood-sugar. They ain't wasting time on YOU, are they?