Greenland - for sale? LOL - Page 25
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 823
  1. #481
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, UK
    Posts
    20,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    15652
    Likes (Received)
    16045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Perhaps in addition to Greenland we should also be taking a look at Iceland?
    You gotta be kidding, ……………...I don't know if you know any Icelanders? but the 2 I've met and all I've seen on TV etc etc are stark raving f'kn lunatics ………...which seeing as they're in darkness for so many months a year is fair enough ……………………...so just leave em alone on their island in the N Atlantic

  2. #482
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4097
    Likes (Received)
    4348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Perhaps in addition to Greenland we should also be taking a look at Iceland?
    Let's buy Greenland, Iceland... and Denmark.
    We could all kick in $40 per capita for about 13 billion. and buy the whole shebang.

    No, we would not send Gordon to China...

    That would be a great deal with Denmark having a Gross national product of 80 or 90 billion we could use some of that to fund the deal...We could even put a Trump hotel at Lego Land. He might call the new hotel The Hilary.

    legoland photos - Avast Yahoo Search Results

  3. Likes Scottl liked this post
  4. #483
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Eastern Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    5,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    5433
    Likes (Received)
    5627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    You gotta be kidding, ……………...I don't know if you know any Icelanders? but the 2 I've met and all I've seen on TV etc etc are stark raving f'kn lunatics ………...which seeing as they're in darkness for so many months a year is fair enough ……………………...so just leave em alone on their island in the N Atlantic
    Yes, I was kidding. You are not the type of fish I was hoping to catch though.

  5. Likes Limy Sami, SND liked this post
  6. #484
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland- USA
    Posts
    4,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2172
    Likes (Received)
    2646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trboatworks View Post

    I need a drink.
    Ha- got one.

    625e050e-c17d-45de-9089-df148a52308a.jpg

    I just left this up to the client- looks drinkable!
    milland come on by- we can toast something.

    Or maybe stash this in the bilges for the next invasion.
    I have a feeling we will need it.

  7. #485
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    15,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7561
    Likes (Received)
    10499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trboatworks View Post
    Ha- got one.

    I just left this up to the client- looks drinkable!
    Only barely, as Colonel Bowman, his brothers and descendants might have teased Evan, direc'ly "back in the day" of Bourbon County, Virginia afore it was "spun off".

    Or as I might, yet - present-day - examples of both competing for shelf space, right here, as it were.


  8. #486
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Country
    ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
    Posts
    1,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    6756
    Likes (Received)
    1011

    Default

    Careful guys, look at this picture from Gordon's website. He has a fantasy of shooting people with machine guns.

    battlefms.jpg

  9. #487
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    4,757
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    538
    Likes (Received)
    1126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post


    Fer crying out loud... Get A Grip !!

    Or a valise.

  10. Likes daredo222 liked this post
  11. #488
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4097
    Likes (Received)
    4348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by converterking View Post
    Careful guys, look at this picture from Gordon's website. He has a fantasy of shooting people with machine guns.

    battlefms.jpg
    What? Now Gordon is saying Vikings had machine guns....If so, After we buy Denmark we might send him to China.

  12. #489
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    15,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7561
    Likes (Received)
    10499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michiganbuck View Post
    What? Now Gordon is saying Vikings had machine guns....If so, After we buy Denmark we might send him to China.
    "Barely" a machine gun, but at least Julius A. Rasmussen, Theodor Schoubue, and minister of War Madsen they named it for were all Danish. At the time.

    Sir Hiram Stevens Maxim and John Moses Browning were not. Their machine guns very much were what they were called by Roger Ford in "Machine-Gunner. Tales of the Grim Reaper".

  13. #490
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Eastern Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    5,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    5433
    Likes (Received)
    5627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by converterking View Post
    Careful guys, look at this picture from Gordon's website. He has a fantasy of shooting people with machine guns.

    battlefms.jpg
    Oh. Well in that case ....

    What can we as individuals or a group do about gun violence?

    Apparently another "angry white male".

    Quote Originally Posted by michiganbuck View Post
    What? Now Gordon is saying Vikings had machine guns....If so, After we buy Denmark we might send him to China.
    Let's send him to Iceland.

  14. #491
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    15,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7561
    Likes (Received)
    10499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Oh. Well in that case ....

    What can we as individuals or a group do about gun violence?

    Apparently another "angry white male".
    Could have been angrier yet, he'd have been forced fly Cesspools with flat engines, spring main gear, and wheels on their noses 'stead of round engines and a wheel on their arse?

    Cessna Taildragger Review


  15. Likes daredo222 liked this post
  16. #492
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, UK
    Posts
    20,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    15652
    Likes (Received)
    16045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post


    Let's send him to Iceland.

    Stop hogging the popcorn, ......….come on hand it over.

  17. Likes Scottl, barbter liked this post
  18. #493
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    marysville ohio
    Posts
    10,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2857
    Likes (Received)
    6722

    Default

    Read an article in the Wall Street Journal today about us buying Greenland and why it is a good idea. Says we should make it happen. So the locals say NFS, everything has it's price.

  19. #494
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4097
    Likes (Received)
    4348

    Default

    If we would promise global warming to make Greenland a warm place with free pizza and free cold beer they might just give us the place.

  20. Likes Scottl liked this post
  21. #495
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    9,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2312
    Likes (Received)
    6957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trboatworks View Post
    Ha- got one.

    625e050e-c17d-45de-9089-df148a52308a.jpg

    I just left this up to the client- looks drinkable!
    milland come on by- we can toast something.

    Or maybe stash this in the bilges for the next invasion.
    I have a feeling we will need it.
    It looks the bomb - is it from Molotov Distillery Co? 180 proof?

    I'm a little tied up, but you can give us a review when you decant it.

  22. #496
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    4,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    503
    Likes (Received)
    2936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Newman109 View Post
    Run him down all you want, but he's a hell of a lot smarter than you, me and lot of others. He inherited a lot of money and instead of pissing it away like many do, he built it into a multi-million dollar real estate and TV empire., finally winding up as the President of the United States. That's hardly the mark of a dipshit.
    Little of this is true, he did piss away a fortune, saved by bankruptcy multiple times.
    He started actually making money as a game show host

    His 'real estate empire' is mostly buildings he does not own with his name on it and others that are leveraged to the hilt.

    He is a moron, if he were born like you or I he would just be drunk at end of bar #5

  23. Likes Mstcnc, crazygoat liked this post
  24. #497
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sacramento County, California
    Posts
    4,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2575
    Likes (Received)
    1488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    Little of this is true, he did piss away a fortune, saved by bankruptcy multiple times.
    He started actually making money as a game show host

    His 'real estate empire' is mostly buildings he does not own with his name on it and others that are leveraged to the hilt.

    He is a moron, if he were born like you or I he would just be drunk at end of bar #5
    And you hate him because you are a liberal fellow. So, that's why you call him a moron.

    As to the comment about being a game show host. He had a top show that he owned on TV for 15 years. Some moron.

    Definition of moron
    1 : a very stupid person.

  25. Likes digger doug liked this post
  26. #498
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    528
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    398
    Likes (Received)
    439

    Default

    And I dislike him because he fits your definition of a moron. What has he done that is presidential? What has he done that was good for the country? Just because you own some buildings and were on TV doesn't mean that you make a good president.Totally not up to the job. As for as politics go, he is under educated and over whelmed, he just refuses to admit it.

  27. #499
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sacramento County, California
    Posts
    4,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2575
    Likes (Received)
    1488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    And I dislike him because he fits your definition of a moron. What has he done that is presidential? What has he done that was good for the country? Just because you own some buildings and were on TV doesn't mean that you make a good president.Totally not up to the job. As for as politics go, he is under educated and over whelmed, he just refuses to admit it.
    There are many more jobs presently because of Donald Trumps policies. He''s doing what he can with a renegade Congress. The buildings and television work are behind him but were still quite creative.

    You couldn't make a wart on Trump's behind.

  28. #500
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    4,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    503
    Likes (Received)
    2936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Newman109 View Post
    And you hate him because you are a liberal fellow. So, that's why you call him a moron.

    As to the comment about being a game show host. He had a top show that he owned on TV for 15 years. Some moron.

    Definition of moron
    1 : a very stupid person.
    He is a very stupid person

    I'm sorry, do you usually hold game show hosts in such high regard?

    Is there some intelligence level required for the job?

    Since he is not a conservative, being liberal would have nothing to do with whether or not I hate him

    If he were not born rich, he would be living in a cardboard box


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •