Greenland - for sale? LOL - Page 37
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon B. Clarke View Post
    If he expected meat balls he got what he ordered.

Get your act together, or at least get the facts right.

You're making it sound as if you've been in that situation. Did you enjoy your meal?
    No,he ordered the same meal as the evening before which is not what he was served. I would have thought that as an inspector you would have picked that error up.
    Get your act together or at least get the facts right.
    No I have never eaten bulls balls and have no intention of doing so,they are in very close proximity to the bullshit which you spout.

2. Likes Newman109, barbter liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Soon I expect some trump hater to stat "protect the poor little baby seals form Trump" and re post all the seal hunting posts the were in the news a few years back. Just to make everything about Trump..not about the USA or about Greenland. (yes , Greenland does not have baby seals.

Dainsh royals consider Trumps statement:
    I guess Trump should have run the idea past Greenland and Denmark before letting all the USA and world dummies in on the plan,
    Danish Royal Says Trump's Interest Is 'Compliment for Magical Greenland': 'Only Desirable Areas Receive Offers'

Greenland seal hunting
    As Greenland'''s Seal Population Surges Its Fishermen Look to Revive the Hunt - The New York Times

QT: [Mr. Lynge, who once had his sealskin vest confiscated by American customs agents as he entered the United States to attend an Inuit congress in Alaska, put it another way. ''Save the seals, O.K.,'' he said. ''But how about saving the Eskimos?'']

Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by camscan View Post
    No I have never eaten bulls balls and have no intention of doing so,they are in very close proximity to the bullshit which you spout.
    And yet you continue to eat my bullshit. As in constantly write some childish comment to my posts at every opportunity. Surely you have something else you can do other than follow me around?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I don't know about bull balls ..but two uppers (northern Michigan men) were said to have walked out of a bar...after a long town meeting it was decided that could never happen.

Not that many bulls in Greenland.

I once ate pig balls..want to see something funny is a young man trying to tip over a hog..that was me..after the big joke and I was so covered with mud my wife's dad showed me that you reach under the hog to grab the opposite legs and give a pull with shouldering the hog.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And yet you continue to eat my bullshit. As in constantly write some childish comment to my posts at every opportunity. Surely you have something else you can do other than follow me around?
    IF,IF I am eating your bullshit then you must be spouting it. Of course if I am following your lead and writing childish comments I would recommend that you follow the advice of the King of Denmark,put me on ignore.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Interesting....
    Accordingly, the Vikings were not just dumb, they also had dumb luck: They discovered Greenland during a time known as the Medieval Warm Period, which lasted from about 900 to 1300. Sea ice decreased during those centuries, so sailing from Scandinavia to Greenland became less hazardous. Longer growing seasons made it feasible to graze cattle, sheep and goats in the meadows along sheltered fjords on Greenland’s southwest coast. In short, the Vikings simply transplanted their medieval European lifestyle to an uninhabited new land, theirs for the taking.
    Read more: Why Did Greenland's Vikings Vanish?
    |
    History
    | Smithsonian

Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Bitly | Page Not Found | 404
    Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

8. Likes Scottl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In addition to Greenland Gin I’m thinking Greenland guitar picks from Greenland goat milk casein.
    Guitar folk are all hippies so ‘green’ anything will float their boat eh.
    (Well except for that Nugent fellow...).
    Just don’t tell that bloke over in general till I setup and undercut him.

10. Likes camscan, digger doug liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trboatworks View Post
    In addition to Greenland Gin I’m thinking Greenland guitar picks from Greenland seal milk casein.
    Fixed that for you...

12. Likes Trboatworks liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Genius.
    Pure genius.....

All those damn seal pups squirming around getting in my factory parking lots.
    Screw them- we have a territory to build!

Still working on the banner- “Greenland for Marylanders”...
    Hmmm needs work.

14. Likes Scottl liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Greenlanders are on the cusp of independence now for some time yet have not taken that step yet. They have sort of been dependent on support from Denmark whom they have the ties of blood and nationality. They deserve better as far as those who may wish to seek permission to make use of Greenland’s natural resources. These resources are owned by the people of Greenland.

At least someone is interested in Greenland and seems willing to do business and have shared interests. Canada might be interested and also wish to help out and grow with Greenland. It seems people have not wished to emigrate there even people from Denmark. The climate is so tough that only special kinds of people would be open to going there. Americans are not far removed from the excitement of such a challenge. It is in the spirit of the kinds of people who did wish to leave Europe and build a new land. In a American something like this stirs a pioneering spirit.

Sounds corny for sure yet it is the truth. Even American investors feel that.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trboatworks View Post
    Genius.
    Pure genius.....

All those damn seal pups squirming around getting in my factory parking lots.
    Screw them- we have a territory to build!

Still working on the banner- “Greenland for Marylanders”...
    Hmmm needs work.
    "Merry Land for Greenlanders !"

Or is it:
    "Merry Land for Greenies !"

17. Likes Trboatworks liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Greenlanders are on the cusp of independence now for some time yet have not taken that step yet. They have sort of been dependent on support from Denmark whom they have the ties of blood and nationality. They deserve better as far as those who may wish to seek permission to make use of Greenland’s natural resources. These resources are owned by the people of Greenland.

At least someone is interested in Greenland and seems willing to do business and have shared interests. Canada might be interested and also wish to help out and grow with Greenland. It seems people have not wished to emigrate there even people from Denmark. The climate is so tough that only special kinds of people would be open to going there. Americans are not far removed from the excitement of such a challenge. It is in the spirit of the kinds of people who did wish to leave Europe and build a new land. In a American something like this stirs a pioneering spirit.

Sounds corny for sure yet it is the truth. Even American investors feel that.
    Actually I think most Greenlanders are Inuit so few real blood ties with Denmark.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This is a interesting link discussing how the US first offered 100 million to Denmark after WWII and why the US was interested in it. Denmark refused back then.

Reasons of State: Why Didn't Denmark Sell Greenland? - Gwern.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Fixed that for you...
    Wait one minute.
    I forgot- I’m still not talking to you.

Cider donuts my ass.
    Wife and I were driving along and she says to me-
    “I can’t wait till the cider donuts come in.”
    We live IN MARYLAND..

Ya sold us on the over priced ‘must be supplied from New Hampshire’ cider donuts for the invasion and we have them right here.

You sir are a war profiteer- couldn’t you think of country first not your damn wallet...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Make Greenland Great Again!

22. Likes barbter liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by michiganbuck View Post
    Interesting....
    Accordingly, the Vikings were not just dumb, they also had dumb luck: They discovered Greenland during a time known as the Medieval Warm Period, which lasted from about 900 to 1300. Sea ice decreased during those centuries, so sailing from Scandinavia to Greenland became less hazardous. Longer growing seasons made it feasible to graze cattle, sheep and goats in the meadows along sheltered fjords on Greenland’s southwest coast. In short, the Vikings simply transplanted their medieval European lifestyle to an uninhabited new land, theirs for the taking.
    Surely FAKE NEWS!?!
    There weren't no cars and aeroplanes around then to cause the ice to melt...

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Tit 4 Tat...

25. Likes camscan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Surely FAKE NEWS!?!
    There weren't no cars and aeroplanes around then to cause the ice to melt...
    True, but then Mother Nature stepped in with the explody volcanoes and Sun spots and I think there was a Godzilla siting too.

Remember also that this was before the La Brea Tar Pits got the giant catalytic converter attached, so there was lots of excess hydrocarbons being emitted. Volkswagen/Audi/Porsche didn't invent the idea without inspiration...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Man, you can really feel the love in this room!
    Well.... with all the "free shit" being promised?'

How bout free promotions from "Ex spurt" AKA unknown drip to "Wart no-class on Trumps' Ass", and with a nice looking tin badge, prominent Red Star, tapeworm rampant quarterly on field shittily?

Parasites.

God must ha' loved them 'coz she furnished so many taxpayers as hosts for 'em!

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Cashless trade....we'll give you Kalifornia !