What's new
What's new

Hello my old friends

Rumin

Cast Iron
Hi!

It's Rumin in China; I haven't been here for a long time, miss you my old frieds. I remember much that you had helped me when I had Chinese-English translation problems.

Now, I'm retired and got my own hobby shop with CNC lathe and turret lathe, and also, I'm proud of my new product.

Sometimes, I learn turning, sometimes, I translate technical documents, which make my pleasant retire time.

Like to come here as before.

Yes, we all got older, as I came here the first time in 2005, 10 years past. When I retired, I started to find I had 1 more hobby, that is machining. I'm so proud of myself when I wrote the first turning program, because I never did any machining myself when being a technical translator in a machine tool group.
Hi Rumin. Long time. You might not believe this, but while you were away having fun we all got older.

Yes, we all got older, as I came here the first time in 2005, 10 years past. When I retired, I started to find I had 1 more hobby, that is machining. I'm so proud of myself when I wrote the first turning program, because I never did any machining myself when being a technical translator in a machine tool group.

Have fun but - it's addictive. You keep getting more tools until you run out of space, then consider moving to where you have more space.

I'm thinking of a nice little desktop milling machine as a new toy....

PDW

Back