Hoping this subforum keeps getting better and better .. Hello from new moderator - Page 11
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Let me know when you learn English. Perhaps we could converse then.
    Now I hand it to you that ^^^^^ is weal funny right there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The records of Trumps calls to Turkey to support his Trump hotel will come out. Let alone his taking orders from Putin on abandoning the US support of Syrian rebels and Kurds.

More reasons not just for impeachment, but for trials on his criminal and (literally) treasonous acts. Even his Repug allies are starting to see that this president has gone mad.
    And here we see the malice of the Trump haters on full display. They not only want to impeach him based on their phony fantasy crimes but then want to put him on criminal trial for treason, which carries the death penalty.

Carrot Top, aka our former RINO (Republican In Name Only) governor Bill Weld has openly called for President Trump to not only be impeached but also tried for treason. Obviously, once found guilty he would be executed, thereby serving as a clear warning to any future outsider who would dare to run for the presidency and challenge The Swamp.

"The legal framework is under the U.S. criminal code. The only penalty for treason is death, it's spelled out in the statute."
    --William Weld, former Massachusetts Governor

Others have also called for his SUPPORTERS to also be tried for treason and put to death. More proof of what we can expect should the loony left ever achieve the level of power and control they lust for.

3. Likes Newman109 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    And here we see the malice of the Trump haters on full display. They not only want to impeach him based on their phony fantasy crimes but then want to put him on criminal trial for treason, which carries the death penalty.

Carrot Top, aka our former RINO (Republican In Name Only) governor Bill Weld has openly called for President Trump to not only be impeached but also tried for treason. Obviously, once found guilty he would be executed, thereby serving as a clear warning to any future outsider who would dare to run for the presidency and challenge The Swamp.

"The legal framework is under the U.S. criminal code. The only penalty for treason is death, it's spelled out in the statute."

Others have also called for his SUPPORTERS to also be tried for treason and put to death. More proof of what we can expect should the loony left ever achieve the level of power and control they lust for.
    First, you cannot try anyone for treason without a congressionally declared war. Second, if you cannot handle the rhetoric get a chill pill and wait for the facts to come out. Third, come up with a reasonable explanation why after a late-night phone call Frump throws the Kurds into the Turkish meat grinder because even the spineless creatures in the senate cannot find one. At one point you have to find your traditional values and get back the resemblance of a backbone.

One thing for sure is that Frump is all about Frump and gives no shit about anything else. Just because of some of the things he does for himself benefits others, it does not automatically deserve support. History will not be kind to all just standing by. It was easy for Frump to take over and grab the republican party because they are just a bunch of pussies.

Edit:

Just because of treason being thrown around it is remarkable how few people were actually convicted of treason List of people convicted of treason - Wikipedia

dee
    ;-D

5. Likes Milland, Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Treason is as treason does. Even Forrest Trump should know that...

And don't forget the rest of the crime family. Gosh, I need to stock up on popcorn!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Weld is correct about one thing: Treason would be tried under the criminal code. That would raise the issues of the right to counsel, the right to a jury trial, the right to confront one's accusers , the right to experts, the right of subpoena and all other standard defense measures given to us under the Constitution.

That would be in direct conflict to the present trial by publication and prevarication fostered by the witch Pelosi, her fat minion, Nadler and the pencil-neck geek Schiff.

By the way, who or what is "Frump".

8. Likes Scottl, digger doug liked this post
    Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    I do not fear that at all. He stands up for American interests. It is about time really. Asking for allies and also trading partners to be fair is not wrong and in fact with trade negotiations the fact is a agreement with China will benefit all the countries who do business with China.
    Askimg? Trump doesn't ask, he demands and orders and never politely. What can I say other than we see things very differently?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon B. Clarke View Post
    Askimg? Trump doesn't ask, he demands and orders and never politely. What can I say other than we see things very differently?
    Sir, you are a master of understatement.

11. Likes camscan liked this post
    Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And here we see the malice of the Trump haters on full display.
    Balls. I never seen anyone write that they hated Trump. You take "despise" to a whole new level. Typical I suppose for pro Trumpers.

Many of his most ardent supporters seem to be as offensive stupid as he is.

13. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well.....Trump is the president of a very large, very powerful country.

Reminds me of this:
    YouTube

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon B. Clarke View Post

Many of his most ardent supporters seem to be as offensive stupid as he is.
    I thought you never like him?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    I thought you never like him?
    Treasonous, serial-adulterer, narcissistic, backstabber, simpleton, racist, syphilitic...

And those are his best qualities.

Gods, it's going to be fun watching this whole episode of "Modern Caligula" enter its final season.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Treasonous, serial-adulterer, narcissistic, backstabber, simpleton, racist, syphilitic...

Gods, it's going to be fun watching this whole episode of "Modern Caligula" enter its final season.

Yes it is, especially the anguish we'll see on 11/03/2020. I wonder what country they'll blame next time?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yes it is, especially the anguish we'll see on 11/03/2020. I wonder what country they'll blame next time?
    Heh, so much fun.

When it all comes out, who are YOU going to blame? I guess you don't own any mirrors... [Rudy has a good excuse, mirrors don't work for vampires]

Speaking of Rudy, two of his operatives have just been arrested for campaign finance violations. But they're part of the Ukraine dirty tricks team - I wonder which one will turn first?

2 Giuliani Associates Tied to Ukraine Scandal Arrested on Campaign Finance Charges - The New York Times

Hey Scott, not to late to move to the honest side. Just think, no more irrational hatred and fear - it's great!

19. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Oh I know that one. The US.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well it's been three years and *you lot* haven't got him yet.
    Meanwhile the economy keeps getting better blah blah blah...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Well it's been three years and *you lot* haven't got him yet.
    Meanwhile the economy keeps getting better blah blah blah...
    The tide's turning, old chum. And not that I'm happy about it, but: U.S. manufacturing industry is in a recession now - Los Angeles Times

Must be nice to live in Cloud Cuckoo land, but the rest of us have to make do with reality.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by hanermo View Post
    As username "hanermo" I´m the new moderator and will be doing my best to keep things interesting, on point, and civil.

Manufacturing in America and Europe - M.a.e. on PM.
    The threads in M.A.E. should aim to be balanced, fair, and lowish on personal digs and excessive socio/political baggage or similar "soundbites".

Let us try to simulate some new comments and thinking, with an EU based moderator for a change.
    Please also bear with me as I get to grips with this on a technical and practical level.

Everyone is entitled to their points of view.
    My own views will not be making any editorial decisions.
    I hear Spinit laughing in the background.

24. Likes camscan liked this post
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Truth telling.

Deal with it.
    No, bullshit spewing.

Deal with it.

Hillary lost because she and Bill are shit. They sold out the middle class. They installed Greenspan and Rubin and Summers. They sneered at Brooksley Born and ran her out of Washington. They created NAFTA. They passed more Republican legislation than the Republicans did. They instituted "We'll take your money, too !" democracy. Billary is filth.

While you're sticking up for Obama, he promised hope and change. What we got was more of the same ... ten times more of the same. Racism, no. Backlash against a traitor, likely. The very first thing the son of a bitch did was put Geithner in at Treasury, even before he was inaugurated. There were many other choices - Stiglitz comes to mind. But Obama was in the hands of the financiers as well. Barack Iscariot.

That's the truth of the voters who made the difference, Milland. The ones Trump was smart enough to exploit, while Billary was calling them "deplorable." Look what states swung the election - working states.

Face reality, not some do-gooder name-calling myth you can use as a convenient excuse. And if you want to get rid of Trump, find someone worth running against him, not the dimbulbs the Democrats have been presenting so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Face reality, not some do-gooder name-calling myth you can use as a convenient excuse. And if you want to get rid of Trump, find someone worth running against him, not the dimbulbs the Democrats have been presenting so far.
    I'd rather deal with HC's bunny poop than the effluent from the ancient elephant with Ebola that is the Trump administration. Nice that you can work yourself up to dislike HC, but I'd take her a few million times over the actually treasonous (no hyperbole, what they've done is textbook treason against the USA) acts of Trump and his ilk.

All the rest is noise...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Newman109 View Post

By the way, who or what is "Frump".
    Since you had to ask, F'n trump.