Hoping this subforum keeps getting better and better .. Hello from new moderator - Page 17
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 506
  1. #321
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    7,735
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    314
    Likes (Received)
    1824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManicMetalBasher View Post
    Has Miguels666 been banned? He/She/It seems conspicuously absent from recent political threads.

    Check the Automation forum....
    And for the record, that is Miguels244!
    ( get it right before some Dane slaps you in the head for it! )

  2. Likes ManicMetalBasher liked this post
  3. #322
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Posts
    2,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    But since you asked (well, not really) - how did the US and the UK, such old democracies, wind up with two anti-democratic and pathologically lying leaders?
    Look up what Lyndon Johnson did to Leland Olds ....

  4. #323
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    7,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1729
    Likes (Received)
    5098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    Why should it still matter with Theresa May out of office for months and Barack Obama out of office for several years, already?

    Even if you meant Pelosi and Schiff, neither really a "leader". the repair work is in-process to drain that swamp, US side at least.
    I am sorry that you're so reduced in capacity that you think the above is:

    A) "True" (true in quotes because it's more accurate to call it delusional fantasy).

    B) Seem to love the Orange Goblin. Well, his time will be ending soon, and perhaps we'll be able to get back to honest(er) government.

    What wretchedness you believe. I'd shed a tear if I could be bothered.

  5. #324
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,691
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7561
    Likes (Received)
    8352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    I am sorry that you're so reduced in capacity that you think the above is:

    A) "True" (true in quotes because it's more accurate to call it delusional fantasy).

    B) Seem to love the Orange Goblin. Well, his time will be ending soon, and perhaps we'll be able to get back to honest(er) government.

    What wretchedness you believe. I'd shed a tear if I could be bothered.
    LOL!

    Well.. sort of "whistling past the cemetery", what with not even a viable candidate to RUN against DJT, 2020, are ye?

    Patience oh, ye cannibalistic coprophilians, denizens of deep state and swamp...

    Won't be long and history shall be our arbiter.

    Once again.

  6. Likes Trueturning liked this post
  7. #325
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    7,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1729
    Likes (Received)
    5098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post

    Won't be long and history shall be our arbiter.

    Once again.
    If you want to hitch your wagon to DJT, Rudy Ghouliani, and the rest of that cohort don't come crying to me when it goes off a cliff.

  8. #326
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,691
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7561
    Likes (Received)
    8352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    If you want to hitch your wagon to DJT, Rudy Ghouliani, and the rest of that cohort don't come crying to me when it goes off a cliff.
    "Hitch TO?"

    What you delusional snowflakes have missed may explain why the lot of you are struggling to understand your psychosis?

    Kinda hard to get good help as actually know their shit. Sometimes have to settle for the odd "rough around the edges" hire. Same as good toolmakers or oilwell fire fighters. Stakes are too high to wait for "perfect". Time is of the essence. So one can tolerate the quirks, as long as the job gets done.

    There is no "hero worship".

    "Warts and all", DJT works for us.

    Not the other way 'round.

    "We the people" AIMED his wagon and provide the motive power to keep it rolling.
    He understands that. He's good with it. So are we.

    Novel idea? Didn't used to be.

    Just too ancient of one for a looter-lieberal to understand had not yet actually gone obsolete in favour of Commissar-Clowns, serially failing at every single issue or molecule they can be bothered to see or touch... even that of playing at coup d'état.

    Pragmatic to lay the blame at the feet of incompetent clowns rather than a circus of malice so clumsy it is missing only the stench of Elephant manure.

    No fear. That, too has been arranged.

    And to be delivered "from a great height", as it were.

    Again.

  9. #327
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Midlands UK
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    288
    Likes (Received)
    510

    Default

    #319 Milland
    "But since you asked (well, not really) -
    how did the US and the UK, such old democracies*, wind up with two anti-democratic and pathologically lying leaders?"

    #1 Trump was democratically elected in accordance under normal US regulations, in a free and fair vote, and won.
    In a sovereign state which is historically ranked as one of the most free societies anyhere, anywhen.
    The USA has problems, which seem, to me at least, certain to become worse before they become better.
    One of the US problems is the "bad loser" attitude of the left.

    I concede that Donald Trump tells lies, I contend they are not the same type of lies as those of his opponents.
    Trump does not expect to be believed, he is ridiculing the lies of his political opponents.
    So I do not agree that Donald Trump is pathological.

    #2 I assume that your UK reference is to Boris Johnson, if so, I will disappoint you.

    Recent UK leaders.
    Edward Heath - Suspected paedophile, 1975 lied to the voters about the EEC. Lied again before the 1975 referendum.
    ...
    Saint Margaret - Resisted further UK integration in Europe.

    John Major - Lied to UK voters about the Maastricht Treaty in 1993. Still lying about the EU in 2019. Appeared in an anti UK 2019 court case.

    Anthony Blair - Would qualify as one of the most expert pathological liars ever.
    Lied to get to get UK troops into the Bush Iraq fiasco.
    Tried, but failed, to have the Euro as UK currency.
    Still lying about everything.

    Gordon Brown - Signed the enslavement act also known as the Lisbon Treaty, alone after everyone else had gone home, in an attempt to conceal the fact.

    David Cameron - Called a referendum in an attempt to stop votes haemorrhaging to UKIP. Promised to implement the result of the referendum, resigned after the referendum result.

    Theresa May - The pre-eminent pathological liar, currently the world #1.
    So recent and so prolific I provide only one reference.
    Brexit news: May confronted with '108 TIMES' she promised MPs Brexit would be on March 29 | UK | News | Express.co.uk
    "Theresa May was confronted by Tory Brexiteer Mark Francois on the staggering amount of times [108] she promised MPs
    in the House of Commons Brexit would be delivered on March 29"

    How did we get here?
    Ineradicable human imperfection, perhaps.

    JS Mill wished to increase suffrage in c19 Great Britain. He was concerned that elections would become auctions, where those who bribed
    the voters with the biggest promises, would be elected.
    This is not a recent development, "panem et circenses" is c2000 years old.
    "Cui Bono?" Is even older.
    Political corruption in Classical Greece and China as far as records go back.

    Solution? I do not have one.

  10. Likes Trueturning, barbter, Scottl liked this post
  11. #328
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    467
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    239
    Likes (Received)
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManicMetalBasher View Post
    #319 Milland
    "But since you asked (well, not really) -
    how did the US and the UK, such old democracies*, wind up with two anti-democratic and pathologically lying leaders?"

    #1 Trump was democratically elected in accordance under normal US regulations, in a free and fair vote, and won.
    In a sovereign state which is historically ranked as one of the most free societies anyhere, anywhen.
    The USA has problems, which seem, to me at least, certain to become worse before they become better.
    One of the US problems is the "bad loser" attitude of the left.

    Orange Goblin is a heavy metal band I think they have music to add.
    I concede that Donald Trump tells lies, I contend they are not the same type of lies as those of his opponents.
    Trump does not expect to be believed, he is ridiculing the lies of his political opponents.
    So I do not agree that Donald Trump is pathological.

    #2 I assume that your UK reference is to Boris Johnson, if so, I will disappoint you.

    Recent UK leaders.
    Edward Heath - Suspected paedophile, 1975 lied to the voters about the EEC. Lied again before the 1975 referendum.
    ...
    Saint Margaret - Resisted further UK integration in Europe.

    John Major - Lied to UK voters about the Maastricht Treaty in 1993. Still lying about the EU in 2019. Appeared in an anti UK 2019 court case.

    Anthony Blair - Would qualify as one of the most expert pathological liars ever.
    Lied to get to get UK troops into the Bush Iraq fiasco.
    Tried, but failed, to have the Euro as UK currency.
    Still lying about everything.

    Gordon Brown - Signed the enslavement act also known as the Lisbon Treaty, alone after everyone else had gone home, in an attempt to conceal the fact.

    David Cameron - Called a referendum in an attempt to stop votes haemorrhaging to UKIP. Promised to implement the result of the referendum, resigned after the referendum result.

    Theresa May - The pre-eminent pathological liar, currently the world #1.
    So recent and so prolific I provide only one reference.
    Brexit news: May confronted with '108 TIMES' she promised MPs Brexit would be on March 29 | UK | News | Express.co.uk
    "Theresa May was confronted by Tory Brexiteer Mark Francois on the staggering amount of times [108] she promised MPs
    in the House of Commons Brexit would be delivered on March 29"

    How did we get here?
    Ineradicable human imperfection, perhaps.

    JS Mill wished to increase suffrage in c19 Great Britain. He was concerned that elections would become auctions, where those who bribed
    the voters with the biggest promises, would be elected.
    This is not a recent development, "panem et circenses" is c2000 years old.
    "Cui Bono?" Is even older.
    Political corruption in Classical Greece and China as far as records go back.

    Solution? I do not have one.
    I have to hand it to Milland as mad hatter as he has came up with a timely label for the POTUS for Halloween “ The Orange Goblin” and how fitting for Halloween for all the families to hunker down under blankets to await the Orange Goblin to fly over their homes this Halloween.

    No one knows that the POTUS is not the Devil portrayed by pathological lie detectors and revisionist history and political major enthusiasts. Detractors and the confusion they bring delights all the other devils and goblins. The POTUS is up to the task as even not his demise is being fabricated by Orange cobwebs to bind him for 1000 years.

    Too delusional- how much so that getting even more lawyers involved still no one has remembered that all politicians lie and it is the ones you have to sic the lawyers on. Alas to no avail evermore because the Orange Goblin will be the master .

    Asking a political major to define a politicians actual lies is hilarious because politicians and accomplished Salesmen and successful Tycoons such as Trump becomes a real swampy task.

    Sort of scary for sure yet this is the swamp as we all know and many a headless horseman gallops and quietly roams this foggy bog searching for the souls of those driven mad who dare play the devils game.

  12. #329
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Posts
    226
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    71
    Likes (Received)
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    B) Seem to love the Orange Goblin.
    Damn right I do!

  13. #330
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    467
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    239
    Likes (Received)
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CAMasochism View Post
    Damn right I do!
    Yep there is this also.

  14. #331
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,691
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7561
    Likes (Received)
    8352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post


    I have to hand it to Milland as mad hatter as he has came up with a timely label for the POTUS for Halloween “ The Orange Goblin” and how fitting for Halloween for all the families to hunker down under blankets to await the Orange Goblin to fly over their homes this Halloween.

    No one knows that the POTUS is not the Devil portrayed by pathological lie detectors and revisionist history and political major enthusiasts. Detractors and the confusion they bring delights all the other devils and goblins. The POTUS is up to the task as even not his demise is being fabricated by Orange cobwebs to bind him for 1000 years.

    Too delusional- how much so that getting even more lawyers involved still no one has remembered that all politicians lie and it is the ones you have to sic the lawyers on. Alas to no avail evermore because the Orange Goblin will be the master .

    Asking a political major to define a politicians actual lies is hilarious because politicians and accomplished Salesmen and successful Tycoons such as Trump becomes a real swampy task.

    Sort of scary for sure yet this is the swamp as we all know and many a headless horseman gallops and quietly roams this foggy bog searching for the souls of those driven mad who dare play the devils game.
    Guess we must be in some sort of "rain shadow", fifty-plus years Metro DC? We just check the news, chuckle over the clown acts, go mow the damned lawn or take a nap.

    All the hot air just flies up into the stratosphere on the screws networks to hitch a ride on the jetstream, motor-off to drive the gullible self-fornicators in the New YAWK and Kalifornikya open-air psych wards up the very walls.

    Couldn't happen to a more deserving load of self-identified parasites, could it?

    You'd have to know "TDS"!

    The great orange-peel [1] has whole hospitality suits in their HEADS on long-term free-rental.

    Wuddn' yah know it? Clever bugger even has them tend to his dirty laundry for no extra charge whilst he's off shagging the brains of the next round of volunteers!

    Tough world out there.

    Professional skull-f**ker for a Prez helps cope.

    [1] That ain't "hair". His plastic scalp is unraveling. See "Terminator".

  15. #332
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    467
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    239
    Likes (Received)
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    Guess we must be in some sort of "rain shadow", fifty-plus years Metro DC? We just check the news, chuckle over the clown acts, go mow the damned lawn or take a nap.

    All the hot air just flies up into the stratosphere on the screws networks to hitch a ride on the jetstream, motor-off to drive the gullible self-fornicators in the New YAWK and Kalifornikya open-air psych wards up the very walls.

    Couldn't happen to a more deserving load of self-identified parasites, could it?

    You'd have to know "TDS"!

    The great orange-peel [1] has whole hospitality suits in their HEADS on long-term free-rental.

    Wuddn' yah know it? Clever bugger even has them tend to his dirty laundry for no extra charge whilst he's off shagging the brains of the next round of volunteers!

    Tough world out there.

    Professional skull-f**ker for a Prez helps cope.

    [1] That ain't "hair". His plastic scalp is unraveling. See "Terminator".
    Driving off the road now though.

  16. #333
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,691
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7561
    Likes (Received)
    8352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Driving off the road now though.
    LOL! Sorta like sneaking around playing pranks on the girl's locker room.

    "Wonder how we can trick them into running their next "impeachment PANIC", and ever-so-badly?

    So they run amok, hair on fire, forgetting they are bare-ass nekkid, still-yet, again!
    "Hunter Biden" but the first of many. Top fools on a deck of playing-cards, perhaps?

    Name of the game is games?

    Hire a few professional showmen with a wicked sense of humour, and enjoy the show!

    Demdumb parasites fail to toss him out? They are f**ked.

    Demdumb parasites actually succeed in tossing him out?

    DOUBLY
    f**ked!

    Got all use-car salesman serious and began to believe their own lies? Grievous tactical error, that.

    See "The Tactics of Mistake".

    Win-Win for the productive folks, yah?

    Gotta love the show, regardless of what yah think of the actors.


  17. Likes Trueturning liked this post
  18. #334
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1759
    Likes (Received)
    1897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post

    Win-Win for the productive folks, yah?

    Gotta love the show, regardless of what yah think of the actors.


    Ricky Roma: When you die, you're gonna regret the things that you don't do.

  19. #335
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,691
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7561
    Likes (Received)
    8352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dcsipo View Post
    Ricky Roma: When you die, you're gonna regret the things that you don't do.
    Sumbudy must have told that to DJT early in life. He's having FAR too much fun with seeing to it there ain't MUCH he hasn't already done, if he were to die in Hurricane Hazel!

    Earlier today he - predictably, no klew why they were dumb enough to turn up for it - wound-up the geriatric set into another snit so they went outdoors to find microphones to whine about "disrespect", "meltdown", and "pray for the health" of the same guy they've been trying for three years to craft a lie big enough to impeach?

    Fossilized snowflakes? One supposes they'd faint dead away anyone ever told them that per clinical analysis, their shit actually DOES stink, fossilized or no?

    No wonder AOC+3 get so much airtime. Their lips aren't yet Botoxed into cartoon shapes, only their alleged brains.

    Meanwhile? DJT was able to carry on a meeting "indoors" without their nonsense! That makes HIM the dummy? Go figure...

    The imperfectly-embalmed Seniour Dems may want to pretend it isn't a problem, but DJT knows it gets sorta "complicated" as to hammering the Turks whilst we have fifty Mike-Foxtrot dial-a-yield nuke warshots sort of "held hostage" on a Turkish NATO-or-are-they-still-really airbase.

    No EASY way to extract them, even IF - not assured - Bimbasi Bey Pasha does NOT interfere.

    We live in somewhat more interesting times than A B. Schiff peep shew sieves for the use of selective leaking.


  20. #336
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1759
    Likes (Received)
    1897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    Sumbudy must have told that to DJT early in life. He's having FAR too much fun with seeing to it there ain't MUCH he hasn't already done, if he were to die in Hurricane Hazel!

    Earlier today he - predictably, no klew why they were dumb enough to turn up for it - wound-up the geriatric set into another snit so they went outdoors to find microphones to whine about "disrespect", "meltdown", and "pray for the health" of the same guy they've been trying for three years to craft a lie big enough to impeach?

    Fossilized snowflakes? One supposes they'd faint dead away anyone ever told them that per clinical analysis, their shit actually DOES stink, fossilized or no?

    No wonder AOC+3 get so much airtime. Their lips aren't yet Botoxed into cartoon shapes, only their alleged brains.

    Meanwhile? DJT was able to carry on a meeting "indoors" without their nonsense! That makes HIM the dummy? Go figure...

    The imperfectly-embalmed Seniour Dems may want to pretend it isn't a problem, but DJT knows it gets sorta "complicated" as to hammering the Turks whilst we have fifty Mike-Foxtrot dial-a-yield nuke warshots sort of "held hostage" on a Turkish NATO-or-are-they-still-really airbase.

    No EASY way to extract them, even IF - not assured - Bimbasi Bey Pasha does NOT interfere.

    We live in somewhat more interesting times than A B. Schiff peep shew sieves for the use of selective leaking.

    Mulvaney just added to the skullfuckery, except in this case it was his own skull, ya'll gonne need more






    dee
    l0D

  21. #337
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    467
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    239
    Likes (Received)
    71

    Default

    You think?

  22. #338
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1759
    Likes (Received)
    1897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    You think?
    ya ain't got 'nuff :






    Walking back an admission of guilt is an interesting dance.

    dee
    ;-D

  23. #339
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    467
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    239
    Likes (Received)
    71

    Default



    There is something new everyday. It continues a obvious political Rowe.

    Like the roadrunner and the tornado that surrounds him when he is running fast no one wants to get involved until it stops. Because it changes everyday just like the commercials and advertising which goes with it.

    At least we can have free popcorn right?

  24. #340
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1759
    Likes (Received)
    1897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post


    There is something new everyday. It continues a obvious political Rowe.

    Like the roadrunner and the tornado that surrounds him when he is running fast no one wants to get involved until it stops. Because it changes everyday just like the commercials and advertising which goes with it.

    At least we can have free popcorn right?
    all you can eat , ya'll gonna need it. This ain't gonna get any better for the stable genius, you better listen to this end.



    dee
    ;-D


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •