Hoping this subforum keeps getting better and better .. Hello from new moderator - Page 18
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dcsipo View Post
    all you can eat , ya'll gonna need it. This ain't gonna get any better for the stable genius, you better listen to this end.

dee
    ;-D
    I think the same about y’all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    We tend to think you're the other end...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    We tend to think you're the other end...
    Like I said before.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not getting your point, the joke was not directed at you, Frump is referring to himself as the stable genius, well I think he is the horse's ass. I was just directing you to the other end.

dee
    ;-D

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not getting your point, the joke was not directed at you, Frump is referring to himself as the stable genius, well I think he is the horse's ass. I was just directing you to the other end.

dee
    ;-D
    Joke man. Try someone else.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Mulvaney just added to the skullfuckery, except in this case it was his own skull, ya'll gonne need more

dee
    l0D
    LOL! The "core issue" is that the Dumbasscraps are trying to paint it a crime to do what is supposed to be done.

Now.. that flies - and REALLY, REALLY WELL - with their base.

Who only follow a hundred or so media feeds that all carry the same propaganda to one level of intensity or another.

But it doesn't fly with the actual actions nor the actual laws.

So acquittal in the Senate is a near-as-dammit certainty. "Real" lawyers are allowed-in, y'see. Still a gain to have simply BRANDED DJT "impeached"?

Insofar as their base turns out and VOTES their hard-held disgust? Surely seems so.
    But did they actually NEED any more hatred than they already had?

Probably not. They were for-sure going to mobilize THAT vote, regardless.

So why is it being rated a probable NEGATIVE for the Dims? A dead-loss for the plotters of the coup?

Simple enough. More of DJT's base - including those who held their nose and voted, or those who did not vote AT ALL - have been fired-up to push the "resistance". "swamp". and "deep state" back under their rocks.

Like it or never - Pelosi/Nadler/Schiff, AOC+3, and the entire slate of 2020 Pres candidates have become FAR the better sales force for DJT than Billary ever was!

And then? Billary piles-on that Tulsi Gabard is also a Russian asset, Jill Stein is also a Russian asset? Won't be long, Obama's kid's Portuguese water dog will be found to be a Russian asset as well?

Seriously? WTF IS Hillary smoking? Oh.. book sales, this time?

So what could possibly be WORSE for the looter-lieberals?

That they actually SUCCEED in removing DJT from office, of course.

Think about it. They have no plan to handle how much WORSE that will make their situation. No means of taking advantage of it. Only of losing on a grander scale, and HARD.

Ironic if we find out many years from now the REAL corruption was that Pelosi/Schiff/Nadler were on Trumps PAYROLL the whole time, and Vladimir Putin clocks a CIA retirement check for f**king-up the Russian Federation to where his economy is barely a match for Mexico - which is f**ked, habitually!

You'd have to know governments and more than just the ONE "deep state" and their wicked-pragmatic ways...

"Conspire" to let the people visit their wroth on the looter-lieberals?

Whom, ever, wudda thunk it. Or hired just the right showman/clown to make it so.

Popcorn, my ass!

I've got Piper-Hiedsieck and Taittinger chilled for THIS moom-pitcher shew!

7. Likes rbdjr59 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    LOL! The "core issue" is that the Dumbasscraps are trying to paint it a crime to do what is supposed to be done.

Now.. that flies - and REALLY, REALLY WELL - with their base.

Who only follow a hundred or so media feeds that all carry the same propaganda to one level of intensity or another.

But it doesn't fly with the actual actions nor the actual laws.

So acquittal in the Senate is a near-as-dammit certainty. "Real" lawyers are allowed-in, y'see. Still a gain to have simply BRANDED DJT "impeached"?

Insofar as their base turns out and VOTES their hard-held disgust? Surely seems so.
    But did they actually NEED any more hatred than they already had?

Probably not. They were for-sure going to mobilize THAT vote, regardless.

So why is it being rated a probable NEGATIVE for the Dims? A dead-loss for the plotters of the coup?

Simple enough. More of DJT's base - including those who held their nose and voted, or those who did not vote AT ALL - have been fired-up to push the "resistance". "swamp". and "deep state" back under their rocks.

Like it or never - Pelosi/Nadler/Schiff, AOC+3, and the entire slate of 2020 Pres candidates have become FAR the better sales force for DJT than Billary ever was!

And then? Billary piles-on that Tulsi Gabard is also a Russian asset, Jill Stein is also a Russian asset? Won't be long, Obama's kid's Portuguese water dog will be found to be a Russian asset as well?

Seriously? WTF IS Hillary smoking? Oh.. book sales, this time?

So what could possibly be WORSE for the looter-lieberals?

That they actually SUCCEED in removing DJT from office, of course.

Think about it. They have no plan to handle how much WORSE that will make their situation. No means of taking advantage of it. Only of losing on a grander scale, and HARD.

Ironic if we find out many years from now the REAL corruption was that Pelosi/Schiff/Nadler were on Trumps PAYROLL the whole time, and Vladimir Putin clocks a CIA retirement check for f**king-up the Russian Federation to where his economy is barely a match for Mexico - which is f**ked, habitually!

You'd have to know governments and more than just the ONE "deep state" and their wicked-pragmatic ways...

"Conspire" to let the people visit their wroth on the looter-lieberals?

Whom, ever, wudda thunk it. Or hired just the right showman/clown to make it so.

Popcorn, my ass!

I've got Piper-Hiedsieck and Taittinger chilled for THIS moom-pitcher shew!

Bill, where the hell do you get your cool-aid? We all go to different fountains for primary gulps, but you have to taste all of them to get a clearer picture, All my lawyer friends say DJT is guilty of breaking several laws, including FAR, campaign finance, bribery, tax fraud, and the list goes on. Article two is a thin cover that can be pierced.

But no surprise, no Repubicans supported the Nixon impeachment till they no longer could. Do not "miss-underestimate" the shift in public opinion.

dee
    ;-D

9. Likes Milland liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Bill, where the hell do you get your cool-aid? We all go to different fountains for primary gulps, but you have to taste all of them to get a clearer picture, All my lawyer friends say DJT is guilty of breaking several laws, including FAR, campaign finance, bribery, tax fraud, and the list goes on. Article two is a thin cover that can be pierced.

But no surprise, no Repubicans supported the Nixon impeachment till they no longer could. Do not "miss-underestimate" the shift in public opinion.

dee
    ;-D
    I prefer soda pop and Beer personally. Funny how the secret meetings are going now and how and what information is leaked. It seems there is no fairness for the Executive and that Congressman critters the Dems seek to weaken the Presidency.

Now I know you are teasing us because I have it straight from the horses mouth (teeth side) that lawyers and snakes do not have friends. Besides that is why the Lawyers who dabble in the dark art of political law usually charge their own Grandma for this kind of consult. Thousands of dollars billable hour. Plus first would come the retainer otherwise it is just here say Wilbur. Sort of once removed instead of three times removed like the whistleblower. He must be missing mm maybe Trump has him locked up in Guantano Bay.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Never get it through the Senate. They are pretty well immunized from public opinion - on purpose. The founders wanted it that way.

And Nixon was never impeached.

12. Likes rbdjr59, Scottl liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Never get it through the Senate.
    I thought that also.....two weeks ago.

Now, not so much.

Nothing will happen until the House votes to enter into impeachment proceedings. If the poles get much worse, that could actually happen.

If it gets to the senate, all bets are off. Senators are skittish, quirky critters who can't be predicted with any accuracy.

I hope the idiot will resign before it comes to a vote in the senate. If not, I'm really concerned about the resulting uproar.

14. Likes Milland liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Now I know you are teasing us because I have it straight from the horses mouth (teeth side) that lawyers and snakes do not have friends. Besides that is why the Lawyers who dabble in the dark art of political law usually charge their own Grandma for this kind of consult. Thousands of dollars billable hour. Plus first would come the retainer otherwise it is just here say Wilbur. Sort of once removed instead of three times removed like the whistleblower. He must be missing mm maybe Trump has him locked up in Guantano Bay.
    Ok, you got me there. I said, "my lawyer friends", these are the people I know and like, and I am not paying them, the company pays one of them who is a lobbyist and another one who is the corporate lawyer and the third one who I know because we share a hobby. Since I do not employ them for political purposes, anything they tell me I assume is their own opinion. Why else would they disclose stuff to me that they could charge tens of thousands?

The whistleblower, funny how some people are latched on to it, I think it was John Bolton, he could not stand Frump's stupidity. Also funny how some people have their panties in a bunch over the secrecy of the inquiry, dude it is not a trial, it is an investigation, just like a grand jury, you will have all the transparency when it goes to the senate.

dee
    ;-D

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

dee
    ;-D
    You still don't "get it". Trump DOES "get it". He'll throw himself on that grenade, trust history to eventually class him a martyr. Might not even have long to wait?

He knows it isn't about HIM.

It is about citizens fed up with being parasitized by swamp dwellers and deep-state elitists.

You expect those to all go ga-ga over senile Chuck & Nancy, dried-out rubber-stamp Hoyer, or start to suddenly believe Bull Schiff lies if DJT is booted out?

Or will it only get harder-edged, and by a more than the armchair, safe-at--a-distance nattering keyboard, and 98% distracted earbud clans can handle in the "real world"?

Certain Russians didn't like Kerentsky's government.

Certain Germans didn't like Hindenburgs', either.

Certain Chileans didn't like Allende's.

Certain Egyptians have tired of THEIR leader. More than once.

All of those earlier coups d 'etat worked out well?

Just how?

You think we've stupidly elected an UGLY acting President? Well perhaps we have done.

Even so, he has been remarkably effective, most egregious of treasonous sabotage and all, election day to the present day.

Better to vote him out - if you can - than play the dirty-dirty and think no one sees just HOW dirty the Dims have been, and all-along. Play the dirty, then try to project the blame for their OWN sins onto a brand-new victim?

How hard are folks expected to work at being intentionally stupid-blind to NOT see THAT sort of childish scam?

That behaviour gets outed. It is BEING outed. For-real, not in a complicit and corrupted media.

Reality leads to "payback".

And "payback? "Some say" that payback is a Mother F***er, and they have not yet been proven wrong.

We shall see, and soon enough, yah?

"Payback" could easily be yet-another Electoral College win.. and Trump not even on the ballot

The dims have ruint their own brand-name, by their own greedy hands, with malice aforethought, and just that very badly.

Look at Hillary - trying yet-today that Fusion GPS didn't START with a Russian hoax - they lazily dusted-off a 2007 "staged play" and ADDED Ukranian-Russians to their silly scheme:

Tulsi Gabbard backed by 2020 Democrat candidates in Hillary Clinton '''Russian asset''' row | Fox News

Worse? The self-blinded fools even think they can "win" something - ANYTHING - in what they've designed as a race to the bottom so NO ONE has to do anything any more "special" than steal with both hands and lie with both mouths, whether also chewing gum or never.

As an independent, I am not HAPPY the Democratic party has chosen to self-destruct.
    It WEAKENS, rather than strengthens our natural checks and balances, after all.

17. Likes rbdjr59 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ok, you got me there. I said, "my lawyer friends", these are the people I know and like, and I am not paying them, the company pays one of them who is a lobbyist and another one who is the corporate lawyer and the third one who I know because we share a hobby. Since I do not employ them for political purposes, anything they tell me I assume is their own opinion. Why else would they disclose stuff to me that they could charge tens of thousands?

The whistleblower, funny how some people are latched on to it, I think it was John Bolton, he could not stand Frump's stupidity. Also funny how some people have their panties in a bunch over the secrecy of the inquiry, dude it is not a trial, it is an investigation, just like a grand jury, you will have all the transparency when it goes to the senate.

dee
    ;-D
    Dee I have thought of that also. Anyway these guys are all like pigs in good mud. Of course just because we have law and Lawyers the nature of these critters including any Lawyers involved there will still be two sides.

Regardless of what happens after this is done let’s hope they can stop wrestling around as much. You know what they say is hope in one hand and spit in the other and see which one fills up first.

19. Likes dcsipo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well folks, there are quite a few things wrong with your impeachment fantasy. While Shif-head and the other clowns can hold their little "impeachment inquiry" in secret and then have their troops vote in lockstep to impeach, once it goes to the Senate it is a full blown trial with all the legal protections specified by the Constitution. No more secret testimony or secret "whistle-blowers" and the accused has the right to be represented by counsel. That's when we find out all the dirty little secrets including how far what has been leaked to the media differs from the actual testimony.

It takes a 2/3 majority of the Senate to convict and after all the discrepancies have been revealed to the public, any neocon RINOs who want to convict so they can get back to their dirty little wars risk defeat in the next primary. People aren't as stupid as they would like to think and unfortunately for their little charade people like Maxine Witless gave the game away in 2016 when they said they would impeach Trump before he even took the oath of office.

And now, out of the woods comes Hillaryous with her absurd charge that Democrat Tulsi Gabbard is a pawn of the Russians. I thought we had put that fantasy to bed along with HRC's persistent delusion that she actually won the election in 2016.

Trump won't quit, because he's known since before he took office that the crooked Dems would impeach him on some pretext sooner or later, and he wins either way. If the Senate convicts the RINOs are exposed, and if they don't he stays in office. Either way there will be massive losses for the Never Trumpers and the sleeping giant becomes even more awake.

I'm personally looking forward to the clown fest and I'm dying to find out if the "whistle-blower" or their source were Comey, Clapper, or the commie Brennan. Pelosi was the only sane party in the room when she tried to dissuade her colleagues from starting this folly.

Let the show begin!

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You still don't "get it". Trump DOES "get it". He'll throw himself on that grenade, trust history to eventually class him a martyr. Might not even have long to wait?

He knows it isn't about HIM.

It is about citizens fed up with being parasitized by swamp dwellers and deep-state elitists.

You expect those to all go ga-ga over senile Chuck & Nancy, dried-out rubber-stamp Hoyer, or start to suddenly believe Bull Schiff lies if DJT is booted out?

Or will it only get harder-edged, and by a more than the armchair, safe-at--a-distance nattering keyboard, and 98% distracted earbud clans can handle in the "real world"?

Certain Russians didn't like Kerentsky's government.

Certain Germans didn't like Hindenburgs', either.

Certain Chileans didn't like Allende's.

Certain Egyptians have tired of THEIR leader. More than once.

All of those earlier coups d 'etat worked out well?

Just how?

You think we've stupidly elected an UGLY acting President? Well perhaps we have done.

Even so, he has been remarkably effective, most egregious of treasonous sabotage and all, election day to the present day.

Better to vote him out - if you can - than play the dirty-dirty and think no one sees just HOW dirty the Dims have been, and all-along. Play the dirty, then try to project the blame for their OWN sins onto a brand-new victim?

How hard are folks expected to work at being intentionally stupid-blind to NOT see THAT sort of childish scam?

That behaviour gets outed. It is BEING outed. For-real, not in a complicit and corrupted media.

Reality leads to "payback".

And "payback? "Some say" that payback is a Mother F***er, and they have not yet been proven wrong.

We shall see, and soon enough, yah?

"Payback" could easily be yet-another Electoral College win.. and Trump not even on the ballot

The dims have ruint their own brand-name, by their own greedy hands, with malice aforethought, and just that very badly.

Look at Hillary - trying yet-today that Fusion GPS didn't START with a Russian hoax - they lazily dusted-off a 2007 "staged play" and ADDED Ukranian-Russians to their silly scheme:

Tulsi Gabbard backed by 2020 Democrat candidates in Hillary Clinton '''Russian asset''' row | Fox News

Worse? The self-blinded fools even think they can "win" something - ANYTHING - in what they've designed as a race to the bottom so NO ONE has to do anything any more "special" than steal with both hands and lie with both mouths, whether also chewing gum or never.

As an independent, I am not HAPPY the Democratic party has chosen to self-destruct.
    It WEAKENS, rather than strengthens our natural checks and balances, after all.
    holly crap Bill, this all reads like Infowars. But, and a big but, if they do not impeach him, what precedent will that set for the next asshole on either end of the spectrum? You cannot let a president trample over everything including the law, one may applaud the behavior because he "sticks it to the LIBs", but hey it can go the other way around and you end up with a presidential decree that confiscates every gun other than flint muskets. Or you will need a license to get pregnant. How much would the bible-thumping gun shaking crowd like that? The US has a reputation of a live and let live place, and these sort of cultural war issues erode that milleue rather quickly.

dee
    ;-D

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    I hope the idiot will resign before it comes to a vote in the senate. If not, I'm really concerned about the resulting uproar.
    Allende blew his own brains out. Or so Pinochet's people SAID he did. I wasn't in the room, nor even in Chile at all, until later, that one, but a Langley vet of my acquaintance WAS.

A "nullified-election" Trump, OTOH, would have FAR too much fun dragging the Dims through the Courts for about twelve years, minimum, then cheat and die in bed of an orgasm, be re-instated posthumouly, thereby resolving the rudely bad manners and excessive tweets issue if nothing else worked any better.

Anyhoo... Trumpets aren't likely to go about hanging looter-lieberals from lamposts or such. Not enough rope. Not enough lamp posts. Not enough give-a-shit to overmuch CARE. Just let 'em starve in the gutters of Kalifornikyah's major shitties is cheaper.

Besides, the Trumpets have real lives, real jobs, and more important stuff to do than scraping shit off the boot soles of the body politic.

They already know it will dry up and FALL off of its own accord for the mostly NOISE airhead's own lack of ability to keep in-focus on the same song-sheet of ANY conspiracy for very long, regardless.. before they start biting each OTHER right square in their various for-rent asses.

Witness Hillary and "Russian asset" under every bed, now. Or Nutsy Pelosi, most any given day, her hardest tasking trying to keep her dentures aligned and her lips from beating her eyebrows in the race to motor up-face and hide under her wig at a faster rate than Bull Schiff can ROLL his lying eyes, or "Spartacus" Booker can throw his eyeballs a good six inches forward of their sockets for the sheer DOMINANCE factor of it.

Clowns.

God must have loved them because she put so many of them on Government payrolls and pension plans when their corrupt propaganda media ran short of openings.

WheintheHell are COMPETENT even ELECTABLE Old Skewl thieves and liars of the caliber of Hairy Ass Truman, Lyndon Stuff-the-ballot and snuff a President Johnson, or even "Slick Willie" BILL-not-Hillary Clinton in the Dims darkest hours of need?

What next? Tom Cruze for Prez? Ukraine's Prez figures him for "good looking" after all.

Or why not Michael Moore? We could have a dog so ugly its tail left home instead of wagging? That could scare the living shit out of China's Xi, yah?

"Screw up these negotiations YOU won't be able to shit but once a year EITHER!"

Just cant get good Hell-pup these days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

holly crap Bill, this all reads like Infowars. But, and a big but, if they do not impeach him, what precedent will that set for the next asshole on either end of the spectrum? You cannot let a president trample over everything including the law, one may applaud the behavior because he "sticks it to the LIBs", but hey it can go the other way around and you end up with a presidential decree that confiscates every gun other than flint muskets. Or you will need a license to get pregnant. How much would the bible-thumping gun shaking crowd like that? The US has a reputation of a live and let live place, and these sort of cultural war issues erode that milleue rather quickly.
    dee
    ;-D
    Some future clown can try either one and find out what massive civil disobedience looks like. Nothing destroys credibility faster than passing laws or regulations no one obeys. No one's stupid enough to actually TRY to confiscate several hundred million guns and they couldn't haul pregnant women off to forced abortions in cages like China used to do. Why? Figure it out.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

dee
    ;-D
    Well it would surely PLAY better if he had actually DONE something WRONG, would it not?

So far, it's just three straight years of made-up lies borrowed off what Obama vigourously helped Hillary to actually DO!

Telling, is it not, that even with three years of effort and 80%-plus of the sensationalist media in cahoots, that they have done such a terribly BAD job of framing an EASY target?

Meaning, whatever ELSE they are, they are ALSO about the least-competent of fools since the gang who couldn't shoot.

Straight or otherwise.

I said "clowns". I MEANT "clowns."

The SAD part is not that they are so transparently WRONG. That's what they were elected to BE, after all. No foul on that score.

Rather that they "own" hearts, souls, and imitation minds, of a large "base" so lazy as to actually BELIEVE them.

And even defend their ignorance. Vigorously, yet.

Trump is imperfect. Very. Also effective. Very.

His opponents are far the dirtier. Also incompetent. Very. At ANYTHING at all. Even framing a President for things he did not do - all whilst ignoring beneficial things he HAS done. In spite of them, not because of them.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well it would surely PLAY better if he had actually DONE something WRONG, would it not?

So far, it's just three straight years of made-up lies borrowed off what Obama vigourously helped Hillary to actually DO!

Telling, is it not, that even with three years of effort and 80%-plus of the sensationalist media in cahoots, that they have done such a terribly BAD job of framing an EASY target?

Meaning, whatever ELSE they are, they are ALSO about the least-competent of fools since the gang who couldn't shoot.

Straight or otherwise.

I said "clowns". I MEANT "clowns."

The SAD part is not that they are so transparently WRONG. That's what they were elected to BE, after all. No foul on that score.

Rather that they "own" hearts, souls, and imitation minds, of a large "base" so lazy as to actually BELIEVE them.

And even defend their ignorance. Vigorously, yet.

Trump is imperfect. Very. Also effective. Very.

His opponents are far the dirtier. Also incompetent. Very. At ANYTHING at all. Even framing a President for things he did not do - all whilst ignoring beneficial things he HAS done. In spite of them, not because of them.
    There is the problem, you do not think he has done anything wrong, I am convinced he has done nothing right. He is Putin's puppet and in the pocket of the ultra-rich, and very effective at both

dee
    ;-D

26. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There is the problem, you do not think he has done anything wrong, I am convinced he has done nothing right. He is Putin's puppet and in the pocket of the ultra-rich, and very effective at both

dee
    ;-D
    Had you but paid the least attention you'd have seen he pulls more of Putin's strings - or economy NOT "or it was at one time", rather than the other way 'round. Also worries the piss out of those richer than he, read "damned near ALL of them", his alleged-fortune actually small beans as such things go.

Meanwhile, the enduring infantile delusions, AKA "Trump Derangement Syndrome", have a benefit to ME, and "personally", even.

TDS keeps y'all chasing delusions right up yer own shared arses, thus out of blocking the path of genuine economic progress that benefit ALL citizens.

TDS was, after all, "planned that way" as bread and circuses for distracting the proven gullible from getting the least damned thing on their damned-fool agenda actually DONE.

Heard of the term for that, perhaps? "Do nothing Democrat?"

Get used to it, Trump or whomever.

Take back all three branches? Y'all will be inspired to tie yer OWN selves in knots and do nothing that works at all. As usual, each recent go. Nature of the gullible, that. Can't stop lying to themselves and each other long enough to pass yesterday's lunch, badly digested - let alone legislation.

Embrace that.

Enjoy the fruits of OUR labour. Acknowledged or never, it is all you are going to get.

Not as if carrying a parasite load was exactly NEW, metro DC, is it?