Hoping this subforum keeps getting better and better .. Hello from new moderator - Page 22
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    For someone not OTHERWISE barking mad, you are clear off-planet.

But there you have it. Anyone who has done OBJECTIVE research soon notes that it is as if the Obama/Clinton crowd have an entire pre-scripted playbook, and memorized by rote. Mind - were they not intellectually "tick the left box" LAZY in the first place, they might not BE O-C clan disciples, nor Ripofflicans, either one.

Meanwhile, as they weren't given any sort of directive in advance to tell them they were SUPPOSED to follow the O-C script and collude? The Trumpets have to wonder and worry and discover each small chunk of the play in dribs and drabs, then make a great fuss over each new increment as they come to light.

Most give it up as soon as the "get it" that it was an O-C / DNC / Fusion GPS stage play, delusional lies already having been expected. taken as stipulated, and repeated, today, tomorrow, and forever.

The good news is that the associated "TDS" effectively cripples those who carry the infection. The Trumpets are good with that. Keeps the horseflies off their watermelon.

BOTH sides will probably get more than a few surprises once the rest of the investigations - or at least the two biggest ones - complete.

And you will carry-on with "TDS" as if barking mad on this subject, facts be damned.

BFD.

As with a flat Earth, it's human nature.

Closer to ZERO our actual knowledge, any given subject or philosophy, closer to absolute the opinions we hold on it.
    you are right this is like flat earth with you. You seem not to believe your lying eyes, even when you are staying on the moon and watching the earth rise. it does not matter what anybody says or does just watch Frumpy admit breaking the laws, and shit on any norms. But you only care about laws when it applies to anybody other than Frumpy,

dee
    ;-D

2. Likes Greg White, Milland liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dcsipo View Post
    you are right this is like flat earth with you. You seem not to believe your lying eyes, even when you are staying on the moon and watching the earth rise. it does not matter what anybody says or does just watch Frumpy admit breaking the laws, and shit on any norms. But you only care about laws when it applies to anybody other than Frumpy,

dee
    ;-D
    Barking mad, Dee. Barking mad.. hopefully, you'll recover from the TDS spell in the fullness of time. Your chosen devil is, after all, mortal and no longer young.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Barking mad, Dee. Barking mad.. hopefully, you'll recover from the TDS spell in the fullness of time. Your chosen devil is, after all, mortal and no longer young.
    Frumpy is a symptom, not the real problem. The real problem is the views that put him office. Truth is dead, and till it will be reconstituted from the ashes, we are in trouble.

dee
    ;-D
    Last edited by dcsipo; 10-21-2019 at 01:18 PM.

5. Likes Milland, Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Frumpy is a symptom, not the real problem. The real problem is the views that put him office. Truth is dead, and till it will be reconstituted from the ashes, we are in trouble.

dee
    ;-D
    *yawn*. Scary what passes for "truth" these days. Baskin-Robbins classical 31 flavours isn't even close.

I sure HOPE to Hell and gone you will come to discover you are in a great DEAL of "trouble" for your unsound selection of your chosen flavour.

"Free Country"? Not in EVERY respect. Someone ALWAYS has to pay for damned foolishness... eventually.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Right it always will come back home , that foolishness. The whole thing is blatantly vengeful. This is on both sides and it is time to just carry this through so we can understand how bad this politics of destruction are.

Dirty pool. Regardless of valid concerns about the president it is handled in a way that damages our country. Seems there are conspiracies in more than one place and also the Pres is not really so far extreme. The extreme shift of Democrats reveals the true nature of them. Promises made by them can not in any way be paid for not even one and there are several giveaways and people will vote for them when they stand to benefit.

I had a teacher who always said our democracy will fail once our leaders vote for things which will bankrupt us. I think he had a good point. Sad days indeed.

I heard just now that a accusation that Trump had a secure computer link to Putan at a bank which had it secure. This is getting way into the weeds.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Right it always will come back home , that foolishness. The whole thing is blatantly vengeful. This is on both sides and it is time to just carry this through so we can understand how bad this politics of destruction are.

Dirty pool. Regardless of valid concerns about the president it is handled in a way that damages our country. Seems there are conspiracies in more than one place and also the Pres is not really so far extreme. The extreme shift of Democrats reveals the true nature of them. Promises made by them can not in any way be paid for not even one and there are several giveaways and people will vote for them when they stand to benefit.

I had a teacher who always said our democracy will fail once our leaders vote for things which will bankrupt us. I think he had a good point. Sad days indeed.

I heard just now that a accusation that Trump had a secure computer link to Putan at a bank which had it secure. This is getting way into the weeds.
    Why are you complaining? Did the Repubs figure out how to pay for the tax giveaway for the rich?

dee
    ;-D

9. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Why are you complaining? Did the Repubs figure out how to pay for the tax giveaway for the rich?

dee
    ;-D
    Perhaps you wish to tax the rich like was done in the past. Even so that does not cover enough.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Perhaps you wish to tax the rich like was done in the past. Even so that does not cover enough.
    Under Bill Clinton, the federal government had a surplus, and that was with the Reagan tax rates. Then Bush gave it away and started a war. If they had done nothing, we would be debt-free. And according to the MAGA crowd when America was great the top rate was really really high. If we went back to the Reagan tax rates and fixed the health care cost, we would have abut 2 trill/year sloshing around to pay for things like infrastructure.

dee
    ;-D

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Under Bill Clinton, the federal government had a surplus, and that was with the Reagan tax rates. Then Bush gave it away and started a war. If they had done nothing, we would be debt-free. And according to the MAGA crowd when America was great the top rate was really really high. If we went back to the Reagan tax rates and fixed the health care cost, we would have abut 2 trill/year sloshing around to pay for things like infrastructure.

dee
    ;-D
    Bush is not Trump and despite the cost that war was waged. For better or worse it is done. Connecting Trump to this is just as bad as trying to impeach him today. It is worse actually because with that war it was believed that Iraq had WMD’s and obviously they used chemical on the Kurds. They would not have gone to war if we did not feel it was justified.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Bush is not Trump and despite the cost that war was waged. For better or worse it is done. Connecting Trump to this is just as bad as trying to impeach him today. It is worse actually because with that war it was believed that Iraq had WMD’s and obviously they used chemical on the Kurds. They would not have gone to war if we did not feel it was justified.
    Not connecting Frumpy to Iraq, just pointing out the financial disaster he created for the government. The Stock market is still on a sugar high, but the manufacturing sector is technically in a recession now. U.S. manufacturers experience worst month since 2007-2009 Great Recession, ISM finds - MarketWatch There are dire warnings for the future.

As far as the Iraq war, I do not think there was unified support for that. And is the war really done? He is still increasing troop levels in the middle east. The current policies can get the US into a hot war in a New York second.

dee
    ;-D

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Theres no such thing as 'debt free' with our monetary systems as they are Dee, unfortunately.

15. Likes Scottl liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    Theres no such thing as 'debt free' with our monetary systems as they are Dee, unfortunately.
    ok, I buy that...but the debt would be an order of magnitude lower.

dee
    ;-D

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

dee
    ;-D

Yes, we need more truth, such as was given to us by our former Kenyan leader,

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Newman109 View Post
    Yes, we need more truth, such as was given to us by our former Kenyan leader,
    Never bought into that "Kenyan" schtick meself. Always figured Malcolm Little was his genetic Dad.

Not that it mattered. He had lied to and damaged his own "base" and his own political party - left it broke - about as badly as he lied to and damaged the rest of the country.

Guess that will just have to do for as close as he ever got to "impartiality", anyway.

"Run what you got"

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Never bought into that "Kenyan" schtick meself. Always figured Malcolm Little was his genetic Dad.

Not that it mattered. He had lied to and damaged his own "base" and his own political party - left it broke - about as badly as he lied to and damaged the rest of the country.

Guess that will just have to do for as close as he ever got to "impartiality", anyway.

"Run what you got"

According to his grandmother, he was born in Kenya. He has many relatives there and attended a Madrassa in Malaysia. I guess that makes him a real American.

Whether anyone believes where he was born that or not is water over the bridge. That said, he was a world-class prevaricator and master of obfuscation.

20. Likes Scottl liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Newman109 View Post
    That said, he was a world-class prevaricator and master of obfuscation.
    Malcolm "X", Barack.... or both?? Not only do they look alike, they have much the same speaking style and gestures.

I don't see much evidence Barack ever actually understood the African-American body-politic. Exploit it? Only rather badly. Understand? Not so much. He NEVER figured himself as "one of them". Nor was, he, actually. Seems to have confused himself with Oswald Moseley or sumthin' of similar wont, but with sloppier flags and unifroms.

What saved him of more embarrassment than he had, now and then, was largely that Michelle Robinson most assuredly DID "connect" - made friends far faster than he made enemies!

Still does, yet today.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

...I heard just now that a accusation that Trump had a secure computer link to Putan at a bank which had it secure. This is getting way into the weeds.
    Funny how some narratives never die. That was dismissed by both House and Senate investigations, and Mueller specifically said there was no evidence of any back-channel communications.

Kushner addressed it in his testimony:
    On November 16, 2016, my assistant received a request for a meeting from the Russian Ambassador. As I mentioned before, previous to receiving this request, I could not even recall the Russian Ambassador's name, and had to ask for the name of the individual I had seen at the Mayflower Hotel almost seven months earlier. In addition, far from being urgent, that meeting was not set up for two weeks -- on December 1. The meeting occurred in Trump Tower, where we had our transition office, and lasted twenty- thirty minutes. Lt. General Michael Flynn (Ret.), who became the President's National Security Advisor, also attended.

During the meeting, after pleasantries were exchanged, as I had done in many of the meetings I had and would have with foreign officials, I stated our desire for a fresh start in relations. Also, as I had done in other meetings with foreign officials, I asked Ambassador Kislyak if he would identify the best person (whether the Ambassador or someone else) with whom to have direct discussions and who had contact with his President. The fact that I was asking about ways to start a dialogue after Election Day should of course be viewed as strong evidence that I was not aware of one that existed before Election Day.

The Ambassador expressed similar sentiments about relations, and then said he especially wanted to address U.S. policy in Syria, and that he wanted to convey information from what he called his "generals." He said he wanted to provide information that would help inform the new administration. He said the generals could not easily come to the U.S. to convey this information and he asked if there was a secure line in the transition office to conduct a conversation. General Flynn or I explained that there were no such lines. I believed developing a thoughtful approach on Syria was a very high priority given the ongoing humanitarian crisis, and I asked if they had an existing communications channel at his embassy we could use where they would be comfortable transmitting the information they wanted to relay to General Flynn. The Ambassador said that would not be possible and so we all agreed that we would receive this information after the Inauguration.

Nothing else occurred. I did not suggest a "secret back channel." I did not suggest an on-going secret form of communication for then or for when the administration took office. I did not raise the possibility of using the embassy or any other Russian facility for any purpose other than this one possible conversation in the transition period. We did not discuss sanctions.

Full text: Jared Kushner's statement on Russia - CNNPolitics

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not connecting Frumpy to Iraq, just pointing out the financial disaster he created for the government. The Stock market is still on a sugar high, but the manufacturing sector is technically in a recession now. U.S. manufacturers experience worst month since 2007-2009 Great Recession, ISM finds - MarketWatch There are dire warnings for the future.

As far as the Iraq war, I do not think there was unified support for that. And is the war really done? He is still increasing troop levels in the middle east. The current policies can get the US into a hot war in a New York second.

dee
    ;-D
    I disagree there was support for the war with Iraq afterimage all we took it on. Maybe that does not mean anything since Sadam was a threat. It just happened Dee. It was believed that the invasion was right. No way to make this right concerting Iraq today. Iran holds a lot of power in Iraq now. Time for us to get out.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I disagree there was support for the war with Iraq afterimage all we took it on. Maybe that does not mean anything since Sadam was a threat. It just happened Dee. It was believed that the invasion was right. No way to make this right concerting Iraq today. Iran holds a lot of power in Iraq now. Time for us to get out.
    Not to cloud the current situation. There was a lot of dissent on Iraq at the time, I used the word unified on purpose. There was majority support that was needed to secure AOF. Whether the situation in the middle east is better or worse as the result of the war is questionable at best. Is it wise to seed power to Putin and Iran? That is a question that keeps the Repubs wake at night. Big oil still holds a lot of power in the US. If Frumpy gives up control of the middle east his goose is toast.

dee
    ;-D

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not to cloud the current situation. There was a lot of dissent on Iraq at the time, I used the word unified on purpose. There was majority support that was needed to secure AOF. Whether the situation in the middle east is better or worse as the result of the war is questionable at best. Is it wise to seed power to Putin and Iran? That is a question that keeps the Repubs wake at night. Big oil still holds a lot of power in the US. If Frumpy gives up control of the middle east his goose is toast.

dee
    ;-D
    "Power" to Putin and Iran? Or an entangling-fatal burden? You'd have to know New Yorkers.

N'er mind ... et-jerk-ate yer own self as to whom hath which sort of dog's in this fight.

And/or guilt.

Iraq: History

History of Iran - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History of the Kurds - Wikipedia

Persians, y'see....

Modern history of Syria - Wikipedia

Artificial. The French did that. Just as the Balfour Declaration was the British finger in the pie of Palestine - eventually Israel as well.

A(ny) US Prez should do - or NOT do... just what with that millenia-old cluster mucking fess?

Even GOD hasn't been able to fix any part of that.

Now .. ignoring RECENT minor events off the back of those long histories of strife, "seed" for "cede" and toasted geese rather than arrogant Ottoman Empire Revision II Turkey's anyway...

Can I ask a non-political question about exponential ignorance..... just for a change of pace

What is it you aspire to become when you grow up, Dee?

Presuming you ever DO grow up, that is. Seems a forlorn hope, but yah never know...

"The World Wonders"