Hoping this subforum keeps getting better and better .. Hello from new moderator - Page 23
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    "Power" to Putin and Iran? Or an entangling-fatal burden? You'd have to know New Yorkers.

N'er mind ... et-jerk-ate yer own self as to whom hath which sort of dog's in this fight.

And/or guilt.

Iraq: History

History of Iran - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History of the Kurds - Wikipedia

Persians, y'see....

Modern history of Syria - Wikipedia

Artificial. The French did that. Just as the Balfour Declaration was the British finger in the pie of Palestine - eventually Israel as well.

A(ny) US Prez should do - or NOT do... just what with that millenia-old cluster mucking fess?

Even GOD hasn't been able to fix any part of that.

Now .. ignoring RECENT minor events off the back of those long histories of strife, "seed" for "cede" and toasted geese rather than arrogant Ottoman Empire Revision II Turkey's anyway...

Can I ask a non-political question about exponential ignorance..... just for a change of pace

What is it you aspire to become when you grow up, Dee?

Presuming you ever DO grow up, that is. Seems a forlorn hope, but yah never know...

"The World Wonders"
    Ok, I cede to you on that, autocorrect got me, not the first time... I know more about the history of the Ottoman empire than most around here, after all, they were occupying the place for a century and a half where I grew up and we were forced to consume copious amounts of history lessons of that era. You accuse me of ignorance while yous is more obvious. Apparently you are Foxed beyond repair. What do you think Exxon will do if their drilling rights are interfered with in the middle east? BTW you have few spelling errors in your response

dee
    ;-D

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dcsipo View Post
    BTW you have few spelling errors in your response

dee
    ;-D
    If you had any fewer nits to pick, you'd surely starve to death, yah?

FWIW not much, I do not OWN even a single share of XOM.

CVX, rather. Saner Management, y'see.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I am thinking after Brexit I might invest in EG’s import export business. He has a boat you see. He has the stubborn determination to make us all rich.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    I am thinking after Brexit I might invest in EG’s import export business. He has a boat you see. He has the stubborn determination to make us all rich.
    You mean "make us all equally mendacious"?

"I'm thinking"... after Horowitz, Durham, et al turn lose the wolves, a few million looter-lie-bore-all heads might explode DJT has to pardon BHO to keep his treasonous ass out of jail. Billary Cunton is best LEFT locked-up, but in a nut-house, not a jail. In Russia. To save money catering to her fixation.

A Pretzelbentical pardon If only as a - whadotheycallit, oh, yazz "Quid pro Quo" in case his OWN turn comes up NEXT round.

Whaddyah get, yah actually DO "drain the swamp"? A rather sticky, gummy, smelly-shitty MUD FLAT is what yah get.

You'd have to know dread and circuses?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Billary Cunton is best LEFT locked-up, but in a nut-house, not a jail.
    I think there is a good chance she will run in 2020, and I'm not kidding.

Biden won't win in the early primaries, and Warren will get the wind at her back for the rest of the run up to the convention.

That's where it's going to off the rails for her, because everyone in the room who actually pays attention will know that she will get TROUNCED by the orange guy in the general.

This will open the door for a brokered convention and the Bill and Hill show will break out the three ring circus. The only thing that's up the air is who will get the veep nod. My money would be on Kamala or Mayor Pete. This would placate the loony left, and get mayor Pete's "husband" in the picture on the big stage.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    I think there is a good chance she will run in 2020, and I'm not kidding.

Biden won't win in the early primaries, and Warren will get the wind at her back for the rest of the run up to the convention.

That's where it's going to off the rails for her, because everyone in the room who actually pays attention will know that she will get TROUNCED by the orange guy in the general.

This will open the door for a brokered convention and the Bill and Hill show will break out the three ring circus. The only thing that's up the air is who will get the veep nod. My money would be on Kamala or Mayor Pete. This would placate the loony left, and get mayor Pete's "husband" in the picture on the big stage.
    With Law Enforcement homing in on the Obama/Clinton tease-on-us behaviour?

She pretty much HAS to become a cannibal for 2020.

Look at the eaters-of-evil flocking to protect Joe/Hunter Buyed-them's "issues" leading up to 2016 hand-over because he is NOW a cannibal for Pretzelbent, ergo ANY look into his past "must be" purely aimed at diminishing his chances for coronation into the NEXT round of thievery.

...or so the latest lie runs...

Guess you'd have to know used government sales critters as failed used-car salesmen?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What the hell are you trying to say?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What the hell are you trying to say?
    Cornfuze the Go ogle "row-bots" that are constantly my-ning this site every few seconds for keywurds ring yer bell?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wha I am lost.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wha I am lost.

You'll eventually get it. I've been on here for 13 years now and I can understand everything he says. He's actually rather cogent.

11. Likes Thunderjet liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Newman109 View Post
    You'll eventually get it. I've been on here for 13 years now and I can understand everything he says. He's actually rather cogent.
    "Cogent"? As in OLD Cogenter? You do that, and you'll have to clean it up!

I do take note that Newman109 had to cheat and take a better than 50% running head-start advantage at it.

Thirteen years? I've only been on here for 8 years..

"Run what you spot" for the curious..

"Ruin what you spit" for looter-lie-bore-alls

Thomas Phillip "Tip" O'Neill Jr. AKA "Pinwheel Tip" is spinning so fast in his "liberal" grave by now he could power a quarter of California.

The blacked-out portions, would, unfortunately, turn him away as Politically Incorrect and to the right of Attila the Hun, present day metrics.

13. Likes Newman109 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    "Cogent"? As in OLD Cogenter? You do that, and you'll have to clean it up!

I do take note that Newman109 had to cheat and take a better than 50% running head-start advantage at it.

Thirteen years? I've only been on here for 8 years..

"Run what you spot" for the curious..

"Ruin what you spit" for looter-lie-bore-alls

Thomas Phillip "Tip" O'Neill Jr. AKA "Pinwheel Tip" is spinning so fast in his "liberal" grave by now he could power a quarter of California.

The blacked-out portions, would, unfortunately, turn him away as Politically Incorrect and to the right of Attila the Hun, present day metrics.
    Speaking of vernacular or, if you will, the patois that see on this site, there are those posters who refer to our legally and constitutionally-elected president as "that orange guy". It seems that they have discovered another division of immutable characteristics.

If that's the case, I think that we should apply for federal protection from discrimination for our president. What say ye all?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Speaking of Vernacular or, if you will, patois that see on this site, there are those posters who refer to our legally and constitutionally-elected president as "that orange guy". It seems that they have discovered another division of immutable characteristics.

If that's the case, I think that we should apply for federal protection from discrimination for our president. What say ye all?
    Proudly displaying their own-damned psychotic afflictions hoping to prove they are crazier than they WISH he is? And all the while, he is playing them like a whole symphony orchestra with "TDS"?

That said?

"Federal" protection is as good as any - IF it comes to Venezuelan-style looter-lie-bore-all insanity.

Federal Ammunition

16. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Speaking of vernacular or, if you will, the patois that see on this site, there are those posters who refer to our legally and constitutionally-elected president as "that orange guy". It seems that they have discovered another division of immutable characteristics.
    OK, I'll admit to not liking the guy. I never have liked him, but he won.

He acts like a 3rd grader, and talks like he grew up living on the top floor of a skyscraper. (which he did)

I love that he trolls the left so well, but I would vote for another candidate if they tried to primary him......but they won't.

I'll bet once he gets out of office, the secret service stories will sell A LOT of books and movies.

Just sayin'

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    OK, I'll admit to not liking the guy. I never have liked him, but he won.

He acts like a 3rd grader, and talks like he grew up living on the top floor of a skyscraper. (which he did)

I love that he trolls the left so well, but I would vote for another candidate if they tried to primary him......but they won't.

I'll bet once he gets out of office, the secret service stories will sell A LOT of books and movies.

Just sayin'

It's odd that the opponents of our last president were polite enough to refrain from calling him similar names.

Like Donald Trump or not, he has made some improvements. In particular, the economy and starting to fix the Southern border situation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's odd that the opponents of our last president were polite enough to refrain from calling him similar names.

Like Donald Trump or not, he has made some improvements. In particular, the economy and starting to fix the Southern border situation.
    REally, guess you were hiding in your basement for 8 years

improvements?

zero

the economy was doing just fine before he entered office, and right now he is trying his best to tank it

ask people who work for a living rather than take a percentage off the top how their lot has improved

He is a moron, acts like a moron, does the things a moron does

20. Likes Milland liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post

improvements?

zero

the economy was doing just fine before he entered office, and right now he is trying his best to tank it

ask people who work for a living rather than take a percentage off the top how their lot has improved

Calling names does nothing to outline problems or successes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Calling names does nothing to outline problems or successes.
    repeating unsubstantiated claims of 'success' does nothing to outline problems or successes

He has betrayed our allies, ordering our military to leave men they have fought with and trained with, for fear of who, the Turks?

and who wins? As usual the Russians

threatens to cut aid to Ukraine for his personal objectives

who wins? Again the Russians want the aid cuts

Vlads best friend our worst enemy

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

improvements?

zero

Hear tell he's trying to get legislation passed to raise the IQ of your particular demographic but the House is too busy running a coupe attempt to take up the bill.

So through no "new" faults of your own you shall just have to remain fugdup and fugdover as collateral damage?

No fear. You have plenty of company and seem to handle it about as well as any other medium-grade eggplant with TDS.

Hang in there! Elizabeth Warren might be coming. Or at least "has a plan" to try faking an orgasm by expropriating it from others.

24. Likes Newman109 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

repeating unsubstantiated claims of 'success' does nothing to outline problems or successes

He has betrayed our allies, ordering our military to leave men they have fought with and trained with, for fear of who, the Turks?

and who wins? As usual the Russians

threatens to cut aid to Ukraine for his personal objectives

who wins? Again the Russians want the aid cuts

Vlads best friend our worst enemy
    So you dems should continue with your Court of Star Chamber with no witnesses or defense in private. That's the democrat American Way.