Hoping this subforum keeps getting better and better .. Hello from new moderator - Page 26
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    Thanks for volunteering yourself "for free" as an example proving that very point. I could not have asked for a better one had I posted a monetary reward.
    Yeah right. Your entire lecture about qin shi huang is total crap. For just one single point, he abolished feudalism. And your claim about book-comparisons is ludicrous.

You can really be a moron when you try.

Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Yeah right. Your entire lecture about qin shi huang is total crap. For just one single point, he abolished feudalism. And your claim about book-comparisons is ludicrous.

Not sure I'd describe Termite as a moron but he does come across as an arrogant POS too often. To be as he is indicates a sad, frustrated life and more against everybody and everything than for. I have a hard time imagining him having friends IRL.

I put Termite on "ignore" a couple of days ago and it has helped raise the level of this sub forum for me.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post

Why would any thinking person even care what you post? Why would you presume that because you will not read, or cannot understand, that any other person on-planet was as badly handicapped as you are? Tails only appear to wag dogs.

Your ability to tell lies doesn't get any better at ALL no matter how hard you try!

Shuffling feudal leaders about has no resemblance to "abolish".

That terra-cotta army look as if it was built by a hippy community for love of free sex? Or just WHAT?

The Great Wall consolidation projects?

The highway net?

All those were funded off a plebiscite...VOTED "propostion umpteen"?

Get real! He was a king age 13 onward, then an Emperor.

Not some kid crowdfunding off the wet-string, limp dick, and bare-feet as an internet troll.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon B. Clarke View Post
    You were the one complaining not me. IMO things have improved - despite Termite.
    Things have been good for the last couple of weeks too.
    You been on holiday?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    "Sad" you got right.

Seems y'all really CAN "make this shit up". But no one will believe it except yerselves. Those who were already wishing for it to be so, whether it was or never.

Net change? Even LESS trust in Bull Schiff and Nutsy Pelosi than was already negative.

BFD. Dims were going to lose 2020 elections in any case. Even if the Ripofflicans were to run a rabid skunk, six weeks dead, with GREEN hair and a shaved and tattoo'ed ass.

WHATEVER y'all put on the ballot, will assuredly be seen as WORSE.

Just as it was, 2016.

That's the part that ruins yer plans. Not Trump nor dead skunk, either one.
    Safer bet to roll-dice, risk a possible disaster than suicidally accept a dead-certain tragedy, with not the least hope for any escape at all.

I did say Jonestown Guyana? That's the only sort of Kool-aid the Dims HAVE, minor colour or flavour diffs be damned.

Lethally toxic. Regardless.

Voters don't have be brilliant. They don't need to "love Trump". They don't even need to believe him.

All they need to love and believe in is preserving their OWN ass for four more years whilst the Dims continue to self-destruct without their involvement.

Go for it! Trump is expendable. He has never NOT known that.

Faster y'all can achieve that self-destruction goal, sooner the sane can get to fixing more of the damage.

Whether Trump is involved. Not involved. Or even still alive.

Y'all are self-f**ked, regardless.

As is the usual case, insane try to ruin the sane, "pushback is a Mother-F***er".

Damned little to DO with "politics".

Simple night and day difference: Looter-lie-bore-alls worshipping failure, forever blaming "others", forever LOOTING "the rich". Anyone they haven't already ruint.

Versus taking personal responsibility, chasing after success., and getting to spend what one has EARNED as those who EARNED it choose to spend what is THEIRS!

Trump gets that, warts and all.

You NEVER will, sugar-coated cotton-candy media spin of bull shiff for "FREE EVERYTHING TO EVERYBODY" or no. Jonestown Guyana kool-aid is still toxic, .. and y'all are still dead-broke, morally as well as financially.

Mendacious, greedy, [B]suicidal parasites [/B}, plain and simple.

QED

..and THAT.. was just the "PG 13" version of what some among us REALLY think of yer useless parasitism!
    Bill, I have no clue what to say to this...If anything proves that you are barking mad about the demok rats, this would be it... A little objectivity would be advisable. Also cut down on your Fox feces diet.

dee
    ;-D

6. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dcsipo View Post
    Bill, I have no clue what to say to this...
    Monarchist must be having a meds imbalance. He is now reinventing 2500 year old history to fit his currently demented worldview. He's finally gone 'round the bend' as they say ...

8. Likes Greg White, dcsipo liked this post