How much wall for $5.6B...? - Page 11
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SeymourDumore View Post
    And about a billion or some more wishes that they were in your shoes.

Question is though: How long do you care to walk barefoot in order to help them?
    I'm sorry, have some immigrants stolen your shoes?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=EmanuelGoldstein;3296153]That's like getting the most yards rushing and the most yards passing. But what counts is the score.

Not in Maine. Imagine if they did that everywhere - bye bye bernie. Bye bye flaming asshole trump.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    That's like getting the most yards rushing and the most yards passing. But what counts is the score.

Some people dislike her because she got the job by boinking Willie Brown. The boinking part was okay but Willie Brown was the guy who disemboweled Prop 13 with his giveaway to the corps.
    I did not even know Willie had a wife until well after he was no longer mayor. She is not allowed in public while his girlfriends travel with him and watch him make speeches. from the stage with ther other VIP's
    Bill D

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

True story.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 49348347_10155238912747824_2004293222217547776_n.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 5 axis Fidia guy View Post
    True story.
    Strange analogy you have there.

Deciding as a state, or a nation, that people should have insurance is pretty common here in the US. I gather you can drive a car without insurance in Wisconsin? Most first world countries either insure all their citizens themselves, or require it. Just off the top of my head, Germany, Japan, and Switzerland require their citizens to have health insurance. Countries like the UK and I believe Canada, Australia, and New Zealand all just cover their citizens. Cuts out the middleman.

You think the rest of us should end up paying the bill when you show up at an emergency room? Fair enough to argue that there ought to be a better way to have a large enough insurance pool, that insurance companies can't cherry pick who they cover -- while dumping the kids unlucky enough to get the latest deadly flu, mothers unlucky enough to get cancer, and so on.

Fining the majority of people who don't agree with Trump? Well, that's specifically prohibited by the First Amendment of our Constitution. Not, I suppose, that Trump has much read it.

6. Likes mmcgrew10l, SIP6A liked this post