What's new
What's new

How's business?

L Webb

Titanium
I just thought I'd ask and see how other parts of the country are doing right now.

We are right in the middle of quite a bit of work that hit us 2-4 weeks ago. These jobs will keep us going through mid-January at least. Normally this is a fairly slow time of year for orders and we get to close between Christmas and New Years. It doesn't look like it will happen this year.
The phones and fax have been quiet for the last week and our one customer/competitor we use a barometer hasn't called at all for quotes.
I was hoping this increase in business was a sign of things to come. It may have just been an unusual surge for this time of year.
Les

The area around here is busy Les. In the last year I've worked steady 10 hr. shifts, except for one week of 9's and one week of 8's. Plus saturdays optional, if you want more. Foreseeable future looks about the same. To be honest with you, I could use a break!

Greetings!
I work in both the electronic and machining fields, and in my own business work has never been better. There is currently more work on the electronics part of my business, for whatever reason. Looking forward to a prosperous new year!
Best regards,
Bawko

A lot of people will be leaving Dallas for greener fields this year. Even the very best of the best Telecom statups are cutting staffs 70%... Its a ghost town on the Highway 190 corridor of Plano and Richardson (N. Dallas). I wish that it was very different....

dvideo

Back