Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    If the shoe fits....and the shoe fits like a glove. You just described yourself and the rest of the trump cult.
    Just the first example might be good to bring up or say one and two. If you have no proof why do you constantly act like everyone are cult members seriously?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just so you know, you could keep your plan under Obamacare. You may not be covered the same as if you used an in network doctor but it's pretty much the same as it has been for at least three decades when I first went on a HMO. My doctor didn't participate with my insurance so if I wanted to keep that doctor I was liable for any charges that my insurance didn't cover. Same for Obamacare. If you wanted to keep your doctor you could keep them. You just might have to pay more for it. So Obama wasn't lying.

As to all politicians lying, you are probably correct. In fact most people lie to some degree but very few are pathological liars like your cult guy trump. Nice try thought.
    It's kind of like breaking the law. There's a big difference between driving one MPH over the speed limit and killing a slew of people but the cult members can't seem to differentiate between them.

Time will tell if trump will be convicted of tax evasion but I'd bet the is very guilty of screwing our country out of hundreds of millions of dollars or more.
    There that was much more helpful .

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm responding to the same crap over and over. What do you expect?
    Climb out of the crap and clean and wash off.

4. Likes 1yesca liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Poor?? use of . punctuation

thou gh. That's what a third grade education will get you.
    Mama tried what can I say? Just trying to point out a engrained flaw that prevents you from being understood. When you quote something at least use quotes so that we know your IQ level has not jumped higher by us thinking it is you not someone else’s words.

Maybe that is how you make yourself feel smarter I do not know B.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Truetruning and Big B.
    You will never see eye to eye. You will never convince the other to your view and at some point accept that and do let it get into your craw.
    A bit of it is fun to see. Scary is that I think both think themselves correct or normal.
    I think they have both staked out grounds and not happy with the other camp.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    It should teach people something and that is to avoid being swept up in the bad decision making of a mob mentality they may wish to avoid the gathering all together if the fever pitch is high.
    That would preclude anymore trump cult rallies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbideBob View Post
    Truetruning and Big B.
    You will never see eye to eye. You will never convince the other to your view and at some point accept that and do let it get into your craw.
    A bit of it is fun to see. Scary is that I think both think themselves correct or normal.
    It looks like super employee Dminnich has finally dropped out of the conversations. Maybe his boss decided to look at what he was doing on the computer all day long. Unfortunately I don't think that I reached him and he will probably be at the next trump cult rally.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That would preclude anymore trump cult rallies.
    Well you all believe he instigated the whole thing in Charlotte too. Even though I have personally seen such protestors in person and other violent kinds of them in my lifetime. Ascribing the conflict there solely to a president is new however you guys take the cake,

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well you all believe he instigated the whole thing in Charlotte too. Even though I have personally seen such protestors in person and other violent kinds of them in my lifetime. Ascribing the conflict there solely to a president is new however you guys take the cake,
    I never said anything about Charlotte. You are getting more and more like trump all the time with the making shit up. Some of us notice things like that.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It looks like super employee Dminnich has finally dropped out of the conversations. Maybe his boss decided to look at what he was doing on the computer all day long. Unfortunately I don't think that I reached him and he will probably be at the next trump cult rally.
    I said it was way out of line even Bob said it . That is interesting because he is very much a facilitator and spectator of your antics. Notice he then compared you to me right in the context of what you have done with D. Unfair comparison there. It is not unexpected nor is it a surprise. What you did was very much of a continuation of what you do. Very untrustworthy you are to say the least and of a highly toxic nature you have become.

Getting him fired was your motivation because in a personal message he blew off steam with you? You can do better than being like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

When I stop seeing cult behavior from the trump nuts I'll stop using the word cult. Until then just get used to it.

I can understand that it upsets cult members to be called cult members but I just call it like I see it.
    Are you sure that you are spelling cult correctly?

13. Likes Screwmachine liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by camscan View Post
    Are you sure that you are spelling cult correctly?
    Post 351...First mention of "cult" for the day! LMAO

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I never said anything about Charlotte. You are getting more and more like trump all the time with the making shit up. Some of us notice things like that.
    Mostly you notice what you all collectively make up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Mostly you notice what you all collectively make up.
    Take your meds bro.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbideBob View Post
    Truetruning and Big B.
    Bob you are a instigator you live to keep this stuff going for entertainment always. Every place there is any kind of back and forth you are there actively engaged inciting both sides. That is your underhanded and vicarious nature you enjoy office conflict. Very likely you employ the most extreme measures possible to steer things to y’our advantage. This is evidenced with the extremes that you side on to just stir things up.

Ox had noticed this and commented on it before. He clearly sees it. This is your best avatar-.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Take your meds bro.
    No medications taken by me or you could fix you B. Heavy sedatives might work with[ you though like I suggested for Malice.

First y’all need to catch up your rabies and distemper shots first though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My understanding is that in Britain up until 1925? or so some inheritance was controlled by law, not just custom. If there was a title and land involved the inheritance of title and land went to the oldeset son. If no sons I guess the oldest daughter got it. The land went as one parcel tied to the title. theory being is it was enough land area to support one castle and the lord promised to raise a small army for the king when asked to. Other property. bought after the royal tile was established, could be given to other children.
    Bill D

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Bob you are a instigator ...
    . This is your best avatar-.
    One thing I do that you will not is support a view that is not my own.
    You call this stirring the pot. I see it as trying to understand things out of my box of thinking but agree that I am poking to do the same.
    This is bad?
    Bob

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This thread, like many others has become a political buttfucking process that has no end in sight.

What most of you political hacks must understand, is the likely hood of Trump regaining the Presidency is a million to one long shot.

get over this, and move on.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by otrlt View Post
    This thread, like many others has become a political buttfucking process that has no end in sight.

What most of you political hacks must understand, is the likely hood of Trump regaining the Presidency is a million to one long shot.

get over this, and move on.
    Note it has stopped.