What's new
What's new

JimK ??

rj and Stephanie:

Manly Man, Ms. Machinery and I are still here and physically OK.

Since my early 20's I have been subject to periodic depressions. It is a body chemistry thing and about 20 years ago I found out how it works.

I am going along all right and then someone drops a Bullard on my head.

I can scramble out from under that scrap iron better than I can handle drugs, so that's what I choose to do. It just takes a while though.

I hope that it doesn't show through my writing. If I kvetch and moan, it is not necessairily because I am feeling depressed. I kvetch and moan regardless.

I do want to apologize for not attending to my e mail communications, however. That is not good.

Jimmy has been a bad boy. :(

Thank you so much for your kind concern. It has been a pick me up just when I needed it.

Today has been a sveetie-cookie. This morning I learned of the passing of my friend Burce's father. He and I have done business and just recently so.

It doesn't rain but that it pours.

JimK,

Glad you're "back"--I hope today will feel brighter. PM needs you, and notices when you are not kvetching and moaning! Now, if you were ever to get sugary, we would KNOW something was seriously amiss!! :D

Thanks for coming out enough to PM back Jim. Sorry about your friends Dad, and how that may affect you.

I too occasionally suffer from depression , but it's mild and brought on by deadlines. I HATE deadlines.

Looking forward to your returning normal. We all root for you I'm sure.

I agree with you RJ and Stephanie.

We all go through phases of depression at one time or another. Everybody is different. My wife tells me I get mopey....

I hope you feel better soon, Jim,

Andy Pullen

Glad to hear all is generally OK Jim. While I don't stop by here often, (in a vain effort to control my blood pressure), your contributions are appreciated.

JimK,

I guess someone can make you out of the depression. It's your GRANDSON newly born late last year. Play with him!

Back