• Thread starter otrlt
  • Start date
  • Replies 550
  • Views 41,652
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

otrlt

Even the wealthiest and most respected business people are getting Bearish. Most are warning of inflation and the likelihood of certain doom.

When Warren Buffet tries to explain away his poor recent performance, and at the same time, calling for inflation, he's done.

This is an extremely bullish contrarian indicator.

Doom is here, the sky is failing
Any change from one side to other elected and for sure the USA as we know and love it will die...... or maybe not.
Personal opinions set aside lets do least 4 decades of doing and managing machine shop work before thinking now is any way different.
I know the OP put this out as a poke and a burr under some saddles.

The older i get the more shit gets in the blades...but im still here, just keep speeding up the fam so not too much sticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even the wealthiest and most respected business people are getting Bearish. Most are warning of inflation and the likelihood of certain doom.

When Warren Buffet tries to explain away his poor recent performance, and at the same time, calling for inflation, he's done.

This is an extremely bullish contrarian indicator.

I agree with you, Warren Buffet is a plonker. Never made a good investment in his life.

Berkshire pulled in 45 billion for his investors last year and closed his remarks to those investors with “never bet against America”.

Real idiot that one.

Oh wait- you said his remarks are a "contrarian indicator".
So that means we are doomed and screw this place its done?
Now I'm confused...

And anyway- who the hell are you listening too.
Every feed I have is posturing that the economy is buoyant and shows no signs of weakening.
Sacks just called for $80 buck crude as it rides that wave.

Personally I keep piling loose change I find in the cup holders into the market.
What's up Otrilt- you come on here like a market sage and are just agreeing with most every talking head out there.
You try to bash buffet like so many idiots do and in fact the guy is making money hand over fist and is still a bull on the country and on his proven program.

What gives- just trolling with BS to stir the pot?

I did have lots of friends pull everything out of the markets when Biden came in.
I told them I thought it was a mistake to let politics run their accounts but it was a tough result for many and that was how they responded.

I just talked to another buddy who is going to bug out to the woods in WV “before everything collapses”.

Honestly Oltrlt I’d stop listening to anyone for indications of where the economy is going.
Pay attention and call your own shots.

Personally I think it's too soon to expect another Doom. It wasn't that long ago that Eternal came out and it's reception was a mixed bag. Personally I am one of those nay-sayers who held on to the previous installment as the new one looked like too much of a departure from mindlessly shooting whatever was in front of you. Another problem I had was I just couldn't bear to deal with the need to constantly change weapons because of the limited ammo, I prefer to just bull charge ahead.

We've had growth with high tax rates. We've had growth with low tax rates. We've had growth under republicans. We've had growth under democrats. Replace growth with recession and the same holds true. Starting to see a pattern here? IMO, it's our relationship with the rest of the world and world political and economic conditions that just maybe let you predict something. Now, personally, I think republicans can't see beyond the end of their noses but even a blind pig finds a truffle now and then.

I am not an economist or an investment advisor. If I was good at that crap I wouldnt be wearing steel toe boots. I will say I dont think you can give away as the gubment has been without some sort of repercussion. If there isnt any repercussion then why the hell have I been wasting my time at work? That being said....
In 1999 I had a guy step into the driveway at my house while I was working on an old cycle. I was 3 beers into a light buzz on a sunny Saturday and let him spew about end times when 2000 rolled around. Then I told him he had an inflated sense of his own self worth. People believe there is nothing more important than they are. They are so important that they must be living at an important historical point in time. There is no way someone as important as they are would possibly be living somewhere in the mushy middle of history. And since this is obviously not the beginning of time it must therefore be the end of time. He walked away when I grabbed a cold beer from the cooler....I was a bit disappointed

Sort of reminds me of Mrs. Toolsteel V1.0....
After we divorced she decided that she was psychic....yep...psychic. She could read the future, communicate with spirits etc. :nutter: After the divorce she got a dog. One day when I was dropping the kids off after a weekend she informed the kids that the dog got hit by a car when she let him out. I helped console the kids and when they went in the house I looked at her and said...."guess you didnt see that coming"

When I read your title of doom I thought you were worried about the sky is falling: Huge rocket looks set for uncontrolled reentry following Chinese space station launch. The Long March 5B’s core stage weighs 21 tons and is the size of a 10 story building.
Massive Chinese rocket core to make uncontrolled reentry over Earth in coming days | Live Science

here is old news story on when skylab was falling & came down in '79:
NASA thought it would stay up FOREVER, the shuttle was supposed to push it back into propper orbit if it ever started to drop out.....:cool:
Skylab Re-Entry 1979 (TV News) - YouTube

Berkshire pulled in 45 billion for his investors last year and closed his remarks to those investors with “never bet against America”.

Real idiot that one.

Oh wait- you said his remarks are a "contrarian indicator".
So that means we are doomed and screw this place its done?
Now I'm confused...

And anyway- who the hell are you listening too.
Every feed I have is posturing that the economy is buoyant and shows no signs of weakening.
Sacks just called for $80 buck crude as it rides that wave.

Personally I keep piling loose change I find in the cup holders into the market.
What's up Otrilt- you come on here like a market sage and are just agreeing with most every talking head out there.
You try to bash buffet like so many idiots do and in fact the guy is making money hand over fist and is still a bull on the country and on his proven program.

What gives- just trolling with BS to stir the pot?

I did have lots of friends pull everything out of the markets when Biden came in.
I told them I thought it was a mistake to let politics run their accounts but it was a tough result for many and that was how they responded.

I just talked to another buddy who is going to bug out to the woods in WV “before everything collapses”.

Honestly Oltrlt I’d stop listening to anyone for indications of where the economy is going.
Pay attention and call your own shots.

As someone else said, the world keeps turning.

Always ups and downs in the economy but smart people plan for the downturns. Whenever the market goes to crap I use that for portfolio balancing. Sell off the dogs and buy better at bargain prices.

Polidicks aside. The hyperinflation just isn't sustainable. I'll let my house fall down before I put a $75 sheet of OSB on it.

Polidicks aside. The hyperinflation just isn't sustainable. I'll let my house fall down before I put a $75 sheet of OSB on it.

It’s a two way street. You’ll spend 100$ on osb sheet when min wage is 75$ an hour.

Just throw some extra zeros on the end of every number you see and all will be balanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back