Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    I like this and will file it away for when the market plunges the other way---because "what the the US markets have been doing since Biden was elected"....cuts both ways.
    ah... did you know that your head keeps getting further up your ass?
    How far do you think you can get???

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by woodchuckNJ View Post
    ah... did you know that your head keeps getting further up your ass?
    How far do you think you can get???
    I'd bet that he has been in beyond his shoulders by now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by camscan View Post
    I agree with you, Warren Buffet is a plonker. Never made a good investment in his life.
    I see. He made all his wealth through a pyramid scheme.

Tom

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Must be you haven't looked at what the US markets have been doing since Biden was elected. Looks like another record day for the Dow today.
    I notice. Nothing unexpected really. Look at how much effect there will be from the rush at the border alone in money. It is rather exponential. Consider the cost of energy where new energy alternatives being not much efficient are sold and pushed at prices as high as the market will bear and note it comes out of your pocket. The private sector innovators will wait for big government money to come into the mix doing nothing much except selling their d grade product as the break through and increasing prices on a product life cycle curve.

Forcing it is a bad plan especially if there is little valid alternatives present. It is like weaning the car off gas-it does not happen.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You are trumps servant and he is your master. Got it. Never had any question about that either.
    Your mantra is indicative of your cult affiliation and obsession. I have already explained to these exact statements you do. It has nothing useful to add except to underline your mental state.

6. Likes D.Minnich liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I don't recall you bitching when trump was shoveling money to corporations for four years in the form of tax cuts and stimulus money. Must be it only caused inflation when Democrats do it.

Inflation is being triggered by all the stimulus during the pandemic. It is a bipartisan bill try harder.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    I notice. Nothing unexpected really. Look at how much effect there will be from the rush at the border alone in money. It is rather exponential. Consider the cost of energy where new energy alternatives being not much efficient are sold and pushed at prices as high as the market will bear and note it comes out of your pocket. The private sector innovators will wait for big government money to come into the mix doing nothing much except selling their d grade product as the break through and increasing prices on a product life cycle curve.

Forcing it is a bad plan especially if there is little valid alternatives present. It is like weaning the car off gas-it does not happen.
    Do you think that shoveling more money into the pockets of billionaires is a better plan?

As to weaning cars off of gasoline, it's been happening for several decades. Remember back in the 70's when most cars got 30 mpg or more? I don't either because that wasn't the case. If people like you were in charge we'd have new cars averaging 12 mpg like they did back then. There are also electric conversions, cars that have had the gas engine taken out and are now running on electric. I have a 70 Triumph Spitfire that I'm considering doing that with.

You should also send Elon Musk a message and tell him that electric cars don't work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Your mantra is indicative of your cult affiliation and obsession. I have already explained to these exact statements you do. It has nothing useful to add except to underline your mental state.
    I'm not the one who disregards obvious truths in favor of trumps lies. That would be you. Try again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

First post virus tax rise......land tax on non owner occupied land to rise sharply in the first of many tax rises to pay for the freebies and handouts.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Do you think that shoveling more money into the pockets of billionaires is a better plan?

As to weaning cars off of gasoline, it's been happening for several decades. Remember back in the 70's when most cars got 30 mpg or more? I don't either because that wasn't the case. If people like you were in charge we'd have new cars averaging 12 mpg like they did back then. There are also electric conversions, cars that have had the gas engine taken out and are now running on electric. I have a 70 Triumph Spitfire that I'm considering doing that with.

You should also send Elon Musk a message and tell him that electric cars don't work.
    Not a big fan of that. Too much break. Middle class is taxed too much for what they get. When a dog weans it’s puppies they have the end goal to be no longer nursing not from three times a day down to two. I am sure if Elon’s cars prove to be popular and worth it then he will sell them. I never said they do not work and yet I know of no one who is even wanting one.

I am sure they are nice though I have read pro and con and so far he has yet to set a goal of market share and a deadline to achieve that. At least I have not seen that. I get the impression he is waiting for government involvement or incentives to push it.

Guess we will see. Several have stock in Tesla and do not even own one! They want government subsidy from the taxpayer because their stock goes up. That is a prime motivator and never much revealed in these discussions straight up.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm not the one who disregards obvious truths in favor of trumps lies. That would be you. Try again.
    Your lie count is old and falls on its face once you remove the lies promoting it. Plus they count funny like if they were your accountant or bookkeeper telling you you have a million when you have only 1/4 million.

Easy to sleep through that game.

I think that your bean counters count lies he utters in his sleep and also the extras in his dreams too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I never said they do not work and yet I know of no one who is even wanting one.

You must live in North Florida, maybe even the panhandle.

That part of the state is basically just South Alabama...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMePlease View Post
    You must live in North Florida, maybe even the panhandle.

That part of the state is basically just South Alabama...
    How is that?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by otrlt View Post
    Even the wealthiest and most respected business people are getting Bearish. Most are warning of inflation and the likelihood of certain doom.

When Warren Buffet tries to explain away his poor recent performance, and at the same time, calling for inflation, he's done.

This is an extremely bullish contrarian indicator.

Ehh...Who cares...we all only have a little more than 8 years to live anyway...According to AOC

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Must be you haven't looked at what the US markets have been doing since Biden was elected. Looks like another record day for the Dow today.
    The economy runs on decade-long economic cycles with literally thousands of factors and variables impacting it. Biden is a drop in the ocean. Please tell me you’re not dumb enough to seriously equate the stock market performance to the sitting President...& before you criticize me for a vote I made...yes I voted Trump & yes Trump tried to take credit for market upturns and I criticized him for it & anyone that gave him credit for it. It always amazes me that people think because you voted for somebody it means you hang on their every whim. I also Criticized Trumps spending & his rush on the Vaccine...which may turn out to be a good thing and just as well may turn out bad

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I don't recall you bitching when trump was shoveling money to corporations for four years in the form of tax cuts and stimulus money. Must be it only caused inflation when Democrats do it.
    Geeez this guy...I dont recall you bitching when Obama sent millions of tax payer money to Iran in the middle of the night...those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones