Close
Login to Your Account
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Re Huawei. The US government doesn't like that Huawei seem to tied to the Chinese government. Nice that the US government does not try to use or influence large US companies and corporations. They don't, do they?

Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by otrlt View Post
    "Vague", you are obviously not enjoying this up trend Steve.

I will no longer discuss the positives that that are clearly underway, I will remain silent.

For those of you that think we're is a rough patch now, you'll be in for a mountain of pain when it eventually comes.
    If things go well for you and continue to do so then great. If not we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Que sera, sera?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post
    Not at all. Just saying that you're wrong and he is a US citizen.

Anything else you read into what I say is a figment of your imagination and not derived from what I type.

I couldn't care less if he was a Chinese, a Finn or even a Dane by naturalisation. Fact is, he's a US citizen. Deal with it.

PDW
    Retaining his chit isn’t much the point here but thank you for providing that.
    Citizenship is more than a piece of paper.

In any case I know you have good sense so I am done.
    This little tiff is not worth it.
    If he comes back he can speak for himself.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon B. Clarke View Post
    http://worldpopulationreview.com/cou...ese-countries/

Mapped: The world's most obese countries

Using the WHO criteria Japan has the lowest rate of obesity among the OECD member countries at 3.2%. However, as Asian populations are particularly susceptible to the health risks of excess adipose tissue the Japanese have redefined obesity as any BMI greater than 25.

Obesity is probably mostly due to one of two factors. Eating the wrong type of food (IMO the most common reason) or being so poor you eat what you can get when you can get it.

In Scotland I grew up with french fries (fish and chips) but very few here in Denmark eat french fries as that type of food is considered unhealthy. On average we start dinner with a salad at least 4 times a week. Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrots and whatever else is in season.

My BMI is 25.6 so I'll avoid Japan
    If you are so poor you are hardly eating anything but if you are lazy then you will eat at the fast food restaurants that serve a ton of junk food. It is much easier to buy at McDonalds then getting off you butt and making a meal for a fraction of the cost.