What's new
What's new

A new inflation reading shows the small business tipping point has been reached

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know where this 7-8% inflation is people are talking about, most everything I buy is up a lot more than that, aluminum has pretty much doubled.

Our last president added about 7.9 trillion dollars to our national debt. Many other presidents have also added a lot to it but not at anywhere near that pace. And anyone that doesn't think that adds to inflation was sleeping in economics class.

Our last president added about 7.9 trillion dollars to our national debt. Many other presidents have also added a lot to it but not at anywhere near that pace. And anyone that doesn't think that adds to inflation was sleeping in economics class.

So last 2 years ago, welcome to today. At some point you'll have to defend your vote without pointing at the last guy.

Dems want to spend 1.5 trillion, with 14 billion going to Ukraine.

This is beneficial to the greater good of the USA how?

House Passes $1.5 Trillion Spending Bill as Democrats Drop Covid Aid - The New York Times

So last 2 years ago, welcome to today. At some point you'll have to defend your vote without pointing at the last guy.

House Passes $1.5 Trillion Spending Bill as Democrats Drop Covid Aid - The New York Times

They never will,deflecting is on the first page of a Democrat's playbook. Obama was the master, he blamed George Bush
all the way to his own last day in office on Jan 20th, 2017.

Maybe you'd prefer that we just lobbed some nukes at Russia. You right wingers always seem to be up for some more death and destruction.

Take your blinders off and read that again. I also pointed out that other presidents have added to the national debt, just not at the rate that trump did. Do you think that the national debt is not related to inflation?

As to the aid money to Ukraine, at least we didn't hear about Biden blackmailing Ukraine into giving them aid like trump did. Do you remember him holding up money until they could "do something for me"?

Maybe you think we should just let the Ukraine people just die but there are a lot people that really are pro life and don't just put stickers on their cars but back it up with money and morals.

They never will,deflecting is on the first page of a Democrat's playbook. Obama was the master, he blamed George Bush
all the way to his own last day in office on Jan 20th, 2017.

Following me around like a little dog nipping at my legs. More trolling from our resident bully. I also haven't forgotten about your PM to me inviting me to fight you. But for anyone that missed it here it is again. You must be real proud of yourself, you bully.

Titanium
Country
UNITED STATES
City, State/Province
MOLINE, Illinois
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given)
Likes (Received)

Where can we meet up.
I am looking forward "to you insulting me to my face, like you do hiding behind a keyboard. I am long past my prime, but I still can throw a good jab, and have a high tolerance to pain. Let us meet."

Is it real inflation, or just profiteering?
Inflation for us, profiteering for them, same-o same-o. Capitalism doing what capitalism does, you get what you deserve.

Can't believe I'm in agreement with gewehr tho, amazing. Fuck Joe Biden (and the horse he rode in on.)

Doesn't make Trump any better but still, Fuck Joe Biden (and all his relatives to the fifth generation in both directions. Emperors got some things right.)

Everything old is new again.
If people on both sides can not "drop it" from their fighting sides...What to do?
Takes two or there or four to dance this. This is STUPID and both sides at fault.
Bob

Take your blinders off and read that again. I also pointed out that other presidents have added to the national debt, just not at the rate that trump did. Do you think that the national debt is not related to inflation?

As to the aid money to Ukraine, at least we didn't hear about Biden blackmailing Ukraine into giving them aid like trump did. Do you remember him holding up money until they could "do something for me"?

Maybe you think we should just let the Ukraine people just die but there are a lot people that really are pro life and don't just put stickers on their cars but back it up with money and morals.

As of today, where does the buck stop?

Defend your vote, and FJB.

Defend your vote, and FJB.
Easy. That's two parts : first one, Trump was garbage, vindictive, destructive, a liar, and sold out the post office which is possibly the only government agency that actually provides a service to the public. Voting against Trump was similar to voting against Billary.

The second part is, yes. Can you believe we agree ? Fuck Joe Biden. Is he equally bad ? hard to say, more like bad in a different way. But still definitely bad, worthless, ignorant, stupid, would serve us all better from six feet under. I'd rather take a chance on Kamala than stick with that imbecile relic of four failed administrations.

Inflation is going to toss him onto the dumpster tho, just like it did Bush I (who was ten times the pres this imbecile is). So time to start thinking about who next ? From what I've seen, the US just keeps going deeper and deeper into stupidity. Makes me want to hang around longer so I can see the thing fall apart. Chance to say "Told ya so, nanner nanner!" :D

Easy. That's two parts : first oen, Trump was a worthless asshole, vindictive, destructive, and sold out the post office which is possibly the only government agency that actually provides a service to the public. Voting against Trump was similar to voting against Billary.

The second part is, yes. Fuck Joe Biden. Now it's his turn in the barrel.

Careful mister, you might end up on a domestic terrorist list like those parents who speak out at open forum school meetings.

I'm waiting for Big B to grab his camo, ballistic vest, and NVG and go save the Ukrainians he is so worried about. They give you a free rifle, choice of AK 47 or 74.

ETA for B talking about blackmailing.

Question, what do you guys expect Biden to do about the price of fuel? I don't remember a president ever setting the price of fuel. As I pointed out above, big oil is seeing record profits, they control what and how much goes to market. Where is the dividing line between inflation and profiteering?

Screw the Ukraine. They played with fire, now they are getting burnt. As John Arbuckle would say, "You get what you pay for."

dalmatiangirl61 said:
Question, what do you guys expect Biden to do about the price of fuel?
Well, first off, he could desist from playing international power games for which he is not equipped. He's too stupid to sit at that table.

Without that retarded move, gasoline prices were at the same place as three years ago, so I don't see a problem. That is, without his mentally-retarded warmongering, things would be about the same as they were.

I guess he was asleep the day smart people said, "to cook a fish, stir as little as possible."

About prices in general ? What I would do ? Have some nice private chats with industry leaders and mention that the IRS might be busy these days but a few agents could probably be spared to help them with their recent taxes. It would be fun to see if Jamie Dimon would have the balls of a Sam Giancana, to get a restraining order :)

But I guess that's unAmerican, being concerned about the middle class and all.

Question, what do you guys expect Biden to do about the price of fuel? I don't remember a president ever setting the price of fuel. As I pointed out above, big oil is seeing record profits, they control what and how much goes to market. Where is the dividing line between inflation and profiteering?

I remember a few short years ago when gas was $1.79, and America was largely energy independent. Now, thanks to Potato and their domestic and foreign policies, we are not. We are groveling to despots and enemies of the US. The KSA didn't even pick up the phone.

Saudi, Emirati Leaders Decline Calls With Biden During Ukraine Crisis - WSJ

I remember a few short years ago when gas was $1.79, and America was largely energy independent.
I can top that ... I remember a few short years ago when it jumped to $.56/gallon and the US exported oil. By God, there was no way I was gonna pay that !

Luckily for my sworn statements, I didn't have to pay that. It went much higher before the next fillup. (Get the side windows, too, please. And can I get two more of those glasses, in yellow ? Green stamps would be fine, thank you.)

Before that was $.19/gallon. And we could burn $40 in a day on the Bay, a 327 on full gobbles gas like Dan White eats Twinkies.

Be honest. It's been in the $3 range for years and it always goes up in spring and comes down in winter. That's cuz they have "refinery maintenance" in spring, or the weather was bad, or they had to wash their hair, or their cat got sick.

This is not 1974. You are doing the same thing you snivel about people doing over Trump, blaming everything on one person. This crap has been going on for decades.

Following me around like a little dog nipping at my legs. More trolling from our resident bully. I also haven't forgotten about your PM to me inviting me to fight you. But for anyone that missed it here it is again. You must be real proud of yourself, you bully.

Titanium
Country
UNITED STATES
City, State/Province
MOLINE, Illinois
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given)
Likes (Received)

Where can we meet up.
I am looking forward "to you insulting me to my face, like you do hiding behind a keyboard. I am long past my prime, but I still can throw a good jab, and have a high tolerance to pain. Let us meet."

If you think I am a little dog, it would be great to meet up, to allow you to behave in person as you do hiding behind a keyboard. I may have met a couple dozen people in person over the years off the internet, I would really like to meet you. I have always guessed wrong on how they looked or would act. Mostly to discuss business or sell, buy items.

As someone who studied psychology in college and followed politics since I was 7 I would be fascinated to meet you to see why you turned out the big mess you are. You are a weird duck as there ever was one. Like I said before, I never strike first, and that is how I roll till I die, you have nothing to fear unless you attack me. I am just curious why you became the weird duck you are.
You would be a great case study.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back