What's new
What's new

OT:- 68,195,851 UK Covid-19 Survivors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon69

Titanium
A place to talk about the vast vast majority, ie the 68,195,851 of UK folks who haven't died of covid (Rip the 136,208 that died a death involving covid in some way in 2020-2021 to date).

Please keep things civil and as sourced as you can, and if you find the following views and actions apply to you in any way:-

Calls others liars, morons, trumpistas or similar, relentlessly.
Thinks everything is Trumps fault.
Human immune system denier.
Everything outside of official narrative is a conspiracy.
Tidied away bunsen burners for a living.
Thinking that reading a wiki page makes you a professor beating god.
Publicly stating how little your property is worth.
Puts needless spaces between lines of text and doesnt use full stops,

like this

Applying a single event in the negative to everyone who has a different view to you.
Mix up rumble with youtube.
Using your own incompetence to discount those with years of operational experience.
Puts your own safety before that of your children.
Cant complete a post without the labels: Conspiracy theorist, covid denier, science denier.
Openly wishes death on those who don't align with your view.

Im sure there's more but you get the gist.

attachment.php

In Great Britain which source for statistics regarding Covid is most used/accepted?

In the United States I believe the CDC is where stats are compiled.

Actually need a bit of background here....did Boris remove all restrictions when vaccinations hit 50% ?.....Thats how I understood it....far as I can see things are running smoothly (for the UK)...yeah I know there s a bit of a fuel shortage /not a fuel shortage depending on who you believe.

#6 john.k
"a bit of a fuel shortage /not a fuel shortage depending on who you believe."
Rod McKenzie a former BBC "journalist", ie a Commie, does what Commies do.
They infiltrate non Communist organisations in search of a second or third income.
Rod gets himself appointed policy manager for the Road Haulage Association.
Rod then invents some imaginary fuel shortage, blames the UK government for the "shortage"
and gets all his Commie mates in the "free" press to run his version of events.
No surprise, that's just how Commies behave.
Which is why they should be shot.

According to city data, 78% of black people in the U.S. city of New York between the ages of 18 and 44 are unvaccinated.
Yet you need a vaccine passport to enter all businesses in NYC.

So using the left's logic, would that make the NYC passport mandate racist?

According to city data, 78% of black people in the U.S. city of New York between the ages of 18 and 44 are unvaccinated.

Would not think it was racist. Just as easy for a black person to get a vaccination as a white person. If it cost 10,000 to get a vaccine and only rich white people could afford it then it would be racist. If the vaccine killed black people and not white people it would be racist. Do not see either of these conditions so find another reason not to like the rules. Wish they had them here.

6 posts in and already wishing death on someone. See Demon's last rule for posting in this thread.

Would not think it was racist. Just as easy for a black person to get a vaccination as a white person. If it cost 10,000 to get a vaccine and only rich white people could afford it then it would be racist. If the vaccine killed black people and not white people it would be racist. Do not see either of these conditions so find another reason not to like the rules. Wish they had them here.

I think that was sarcasm? You are aware of Democrats say the voter I.D. laws are racist due to the bogus claim poor minorities suffer barriers to get I.D. I needed an I.D. to get vaccinated, and I haven't heard anyone getting jabbed without proving who they are. So if voter I.D. laws are racist so are vaccine mandates. Liberal thoughts, not mine.

I think that was sarcasm? You are aware of Democrats say the voter I.D. laws are racist due to the bogus claim poor minorities suffer barriers to get I.D. I needed an I.D. to get vaccinated, and I haven't heard anyone getting jabbed without proving who they are. So if voter I.D. laws are racist so are vaccine mandates. Liberal thoughts, not mine.

,I had my third stabbing on Sunday and there was a sign outside saying if you haven't been stabbed come on in. No booking necessary. And you all know the cost. For those of you who don't know the cost it was exactly the same as my hearing aid fitted today.

Last Friday I took my youngest to get her drivers permit in Illinois, 3 times she had to show someone working there her birth certificate, social security number, proof of her address. I also had to provide my driver license to them. The way things are going I wonder how much longer it will be before we show proof of getting out covid shots and DNA sample.

That was my exact point. Thanks

"OT:- 68,195,851 UK Covid-19 Survivors" "A place to talk about the vast vast majority, ie the 68,195,851 of UK folks who haven't died of covid"

This intent of this thread seems to be limited to UK issues dealing with covid. Is that correct?

"OT:- 68,195,851 UK Covid-19 Survivors" "A place to talk about the vast vast majority, ie the 68,195,851 of UK folks who haven't died of covid"

This intent of this thread seems to be limited to UK issues dealing with covid. Is that correct?

You completely missed the point of this thread just like you usually miss the point of most everything that I've read from you on this site.

The point of this tread is to keep the shit show going now that Milacron closed the last one. This thread should make him very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back