Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Kentucky
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

it used to be said "never discuss religion or politics in public. it's not polite"
    can we see why????

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ManicMetalBasher View Post
    #6 john.k
    "a bit of a fuel shortage /not a fuel shortage depending on who you believe."
    Rod McKenzie a former BBC "journalist", ie a Commie, does what Commies do.
    They infiltrate non Communist organisations in search of a second or third income.
    Rod gets himself appointed policy manager for the Road Haulage Association.
    Rod then invents some imaginary fuel shortage, blames the UK government for the "shortage"
    and gets all his Commie mates in the "free" press to run his version of events.
    No surprise, that's just how Commies behave.
    Which is why they should be shot.
    You must live in that England that’s on the dark side of the moon.

Regards Tyrone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces View Post
    You must live in that England that’s on the dark side of the moon.

Regards Tyrone.
    I guess it's "good" to know that the pathologically stupid make up part of your population too, they're not just in the USA.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Kentucky
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

if this shit kills kieth richards, then i'll take it seriously

5. Likes SteelrFn liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    You completely missed the point of this thread just like you usually miss the point of most everything that I've read from you on this site.

The point of this tread is to keep the shit show going now that Milacron closed the last one. This thread should make him very happy.
    Even Big B knows his posts are a "shit show" LOL
    Are you wearing a mask while posting on here, Dr. Fauci will be disappointed in you if not.
    P.S. WTH is a tread? Mr. Spellcheck

7. Likes chineshop_guy, Scottl liked this post
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    political views
    shit show
    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    pathologically stupid
    Take it some other place fellas.

9. Likes digger doug, chineshop_guy, barbter liked this post
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    In Great Britain which source for statistics regarding Covid is most used/accepted?

In the United States I believe the CDC is where stats are compiled.
    ONS and PHE mostly here.

11. Likes barbter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    6 posts in and already wishing death on someone. See Demon's last rule for posting in this thread.
    When he said "they should be shot" I'm sure he meant shot with vaccine.

13. Likes chineshop_guy, Demon73 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You completely missed the point of this thread just like you usually miss the point of most everything that I've read from you on this site.

The point of this tread is to keep the shit show going now that Milacron closed the last one. This thread should make him very happy.
    68,195,851 UK Covid-19 survivors vs 100,000 plus non-survivors makes this thread IMO a valuable counter to Limy's obvious attempt to fan the flames of the Panicdemic with the previous thread.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by john.k View Post
    Actually need a bit of background here....did Boris remove all restrictions when vaccinations hit 50% ?.....Thats how I understood it....far as I can see things are running smoothly (for the UK)...yeah I know there s a bit of a fuel shortage /not a fuel shortage depending on who you believe.
    iirc restrictions have been in force in one shape or another since day dot. With vax passports being binned (temporarily) and masks relaxed recently, this is as about as 'free' as we've been all trip. If there's a lockdown, mandatory passports, mask wearing, marshal law all in before Christmas, be zero surprise from me. We haven't started with the rubber bullets and macing oap's as yet, but wouldnt be surprised.
    Imo, the 'fuel shortage' = media puts out story, people shit themselves and fill up tanks and jerry cans.

16. Likes barbter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    iirc restrictions have been in force in one shape or another since day dot. With vax passports being binned (temporarily) and masks relaxed recently, this is as about as 'free' as we've been all trip. If there's a lockdown, mandatory passports, mask wearing, marshal law all in before Christmas, be zero surprise from me. We haven't started with the rubber bullets and macing oap's as yet, but wouldnt be surprised.
    Imo, the 'fuel shortage' = media puts out story, people shit themselves and fill up tanks and jerry cans.
    Here in the USA we are seeing real shortages only partly related to panic buying, especially in food markets. Many of the suppliers are experiencing a labor shortage as many of the workers have been bribed to stay home by generous government subsidies.

Still can manage to find enough food items here but prices are on a constant upward trend and many popular items rapidly sell out due to rationing by the distributors. I've been told by owners and managers that on many items they are only allowed about half of what they normally ordered.

If there is ever an accurate accounting of "collateral damage" due to Covid measures it probably will show massive long-term damage to everything from the economy to even social structures and mental and physical health of everyone from young school age children to the elderly.

18. Likes barbter, chineshop_guy, Demon73, JohnEvans liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Here in the USA we are seeing real shortages only partly related to panic buying, especially in food markets. Many of the suppliers are experiencing a labor shortage as many of the workers have been bribed to stay home by generous government subsidies.

Still can manage to find enough food items here but prices are on a constant upward trend and many popular items rapidly sell out due to rationing by the distributors. I've been told by owners and managers that on many items they are only allowed about half of what they normally ordered.

If there is ever an accurate accounting of "collateral damage" due to Covid measures it probably will show massive long-term damage to everything from the economy to even social structures and mental and physical health of everyone from young school age children to the elderly.
    Lack of truck drivers appears to be a big issue. With winter not far off which adds to transportation challenges business could be in a real tough spot in the coming months. Gov't leadership seems to be pushing things to a collapse.

20. Likes barbter, chineshop_guy, SteelrFn liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    A place to talk about the vast vast majority, ie the 68,195,851 of UK folks who haven't died of covid (Rip the 136,208 that died a death involving covid in some way in 2020-2021 to date).
    A standard tactic used for impressing the other guy that you know what you are talking about ...

Pic a odd number down to the last digit. At least that's the way it's supposed to work in real estate.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rons View Post
    A standard tactic used for impressing the other guy that you know what you are talking about ...

Pic a odd number down to the last digit. At least that's the way it's supposed to work in real estate.
    Looking at the number..."official Gov figure"....
    Actual figure is probably 80million....

Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The way real estate works now is the seller nominates a price,and idiots offer several hundred thousand more than the asking price .....the biggest idiot gets the property.

24. Likes dalmatiangirl61 liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by john.k View Post
    The way real estate works now is the seller nominates a price,and idiots offer several hundred thousand more than the asking price .....the biggest idiot gets the property.
    Same as UK Devon/Cornwall.
    Shame Spain isn't like this though....

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    I think that was sarcasm? You are aware of Democrats say the voter I.D. laws are racist due to the bogus claim poor minorities suffer barriers to get I.D. I needed an I.D. to get vaccinated, and I haven't heard anyone getting jabbed without proving who they are. So if voter I.D. laws are racist so are vaccine mandates. Liberal thoughts, not mine.
    Provide free IDs to all and the race argument is moot. Charge for the vaccine or the passport and it is racist. put barriers in place that impact one group disproportionately you created a discriminatory policy. It is that simple. You are arguing a false point. BTW I did not need an ID when got vaccinated by Kaiser, just my member card. You can get a vaccine without any ID in Maryland according to the state health website.

covidLINK | Maryland Department of Health
    When you go to get the vaccine, you and your healthcare worker will both need to wear masks that cover your nose and mouth. Stay 6 feet away from others while inside and in lines.

You can still get your COVID-19 vaccine without insurance, an ID, or a Social Security number.

The site should give you a vaccination card that tells you what COVID-19 vaccine you received, the date, and the place you got it. Keep this card in a safe place. You will need it for your second shot and to keep for your records. Consider taking a picture of the card for safekeeping.

The provider should also give you a fact sheet that tells you more about the COVID-19 vaccine you are getting. After your shot, you should be monitored on-site for 15-30 minutes for any sign of an allergic reaction.

so there you have it.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dcsipo View Post
    Provide free IDs to all and the race argument is moot. Charge for the vaccine or the passport and it is racist. put barriers in place that impact one group disproportionately you created a discriminatory policy. It is that simple. You are arguing a false point. BTW I did not need an ID when got vaccinated by Kaiser, just my member card. You can get a vaccine without any ID in Maryland according to the state health website.

covidLINK | Maryland Department of Health
    When you go to get the vaccine, you and your healthcare worker will both need to wear masks that cover your nose and mouth. Stay 6 feet away from others while inside and in lines.

You can still get your COVID-19 vaccine without insurance, an ID, or a Social Security number.

The site should give you a vaccination card that tells you what COVID-19 vaccine you received, the date, and the place you got it. Keep this card in a safe place. You will need it for your second shot and to keep for your records. Consider taking a picture of the card for safekeeping.

The provider should also give you a fact sheet that tells you more about the COVID-19 vaccine you are getting. After your shot, you should be monitored on-site for 15-30 minutes for any sign of an allergic reaction.

so there you have it.

Vaccination without ID but your issued proof of vaccination. Obviously without ID there is no name in some type of registry.

With a mask on, sunglasses, and maybe a hoodie security cam is useless.

That card would be worth some good bucks for some person needing proof of vaccination.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dcsipo View Post

The site should give you a vaccination card that tells you what COVID-19 vaccine you received, the date, and the place you got it.
    Dee, that is about as batshit nuts as our motherland issuing vaccination cards without indicating the vaccine type!

To those who may not know.
    Hungary widely uses the Russian Sputnik and both of the Chinese poisons to the general public, without the individual having a reasonable choice in the matter.
    At the same time the EU - to-date - has not approved either of them, not even for emergency use.
    So, the Hungarian government in their infinite wisdom issues vaccination cards ( before the second shots even! ) without any indication as to the type of the vaccine.
    And yet, they demand that the EU accepts the Hungarian vaccination card as equal to all others for unrestricted travel about the member nations.

Apparently decision makers in Maryland went to the same school to get stupid.

On Edit:

So, I've checked the rules here in CT, and turns out that the ID is not required here either, though the ct.gov site does not say that a vaccination card is issued without it.
    I do know we were asked to show ID for both, first and second shots.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Vaccination without ID but your issued proof of vaccination. Obviously without ID there is no name in some type of registry.

With a mask on, sunglasses, and maybe a hoodie security cam is useless.

That card would be worth some good bucks for some person needing proof of vaccination.
    Do you mean you do not trust people? But you can do more dangerous things without an ID and legally, like buy stuff that can kill.

In case you missed the SARCASM