OT:- 68,195,851 UK Covid-19 Survivors - Page 26
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The vaccines appear to be designed to be only effective for a certain amount of time. This is very profitable I must say. Organic polio antibodies can be 100 times less parts per million as studies shown effective yet when polio is introduced the antibody counts skyrocket. Everything about covid screams man made. Pretty much evil just like way left democrats and way right republicans can be. Now that I have offended everyone. Have a great day! HA

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by john.k View Post
    Whatever happened to all the covid deniers?.....seems PM was taken over at one stage by the "its only common cold/lieboral hoax"....must be some about still,surely.
    For most people "It's only common flu" (as most of the "Covid survivors" I know described their experience). Certainly for some it can be quite dangerous but if we had concentrated on them instead of the "everyone's at risk" BS we WOULDN'T have destroyed our economy, WOULDN'T have condemned many elderly to die alone and WOULDN'T have traumatized a generation of children.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by FredC View Post

Matt there are some vaccines available for zoo animals seems big cats are susceptible. I am sure I would not vax a lion or tiger. Vaccinating gentle cows is bad enough.
    They either tranq. the animal first by darting or vaccinate by dart if possible.

4. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    But...whaddabout Chy-Na?
    You didn't mention Chy-Na?
    Are they paying you.....
    No, they're paying The Big Guy (through his family) to keep the Covid destruction of our economy, society, and freedoms going.

Beijing Biden is a well deserved nickname.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    No, they're paying The Big Guy (through his family) to keep the Covid destruction of our economy, society, and freedoms going.

Every president probably deserves a nickname. Like traitor trump got.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Beijing Biden, Big B? Surely not.

8. Likes barbter, Demon73 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Nah, needs to be something that alludes to him reading off a teleprompter and then running away before taking questions or having his handlers shout over reporters trying to answer questions. No president in modern history has been shielded and hidden as Biden has. That situation is unique to him so that should dictate his nickname.
    Considering some of the things he has read off the teleprompter that he shouldn't, one wonders how much of what he reads are even his own thoughts. He is just a ventriloquist dummy to me, but Howdy Doody is already taken. What I want to know is who is playing Buffalo Bob these days?
    Last edited by CITIZEN F16; 10-10-2021 at 08:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

They either tranq. the animal first by darting or vaccinate by dart if possible.
    Had a 350 lb pig charge me that I thought was dead. Giving a vaccine to a 400 lb lion with teeth and claws sounds dangerous. Yeah, that dart works every time. Sure it does.
    Will let younger people do that stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Had a 350 lb pig charge me that I thought was dead. Giving a vaccine to a 400 lb lion with teeth and claws sounds dangerous. Yeah, that dart works every time. Sure it does.
    Many times they can do it with a pole-mounted syringe after they move the animal from a habitat enclosure to a cage room, which zoo animals are often moved to at night.

They do dental work on anesthetized big cats so vaccination should be pretty routine.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I had a friend who went on vacation down under and then turned around and moved there. While he was waiting to get back in his field of work where he needed certifications he did various odd jobs. The first one was collecting crocodile eggs. By the time he moved I had known him a dozen years, he wasn't the most observant person and had a habit of day dreaming. Another friend kept in touch with him, he managed to survive that job without a scratch.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedie View Post
    The vaccines appear to be designed to be only effective for a certain amount of time. This is very profitable I must say. Organic polio antibodies can be 100 times less parts per million as studies shown effective yet when polio is introduced the antibody counts skyrocket. Everything about covid screams man made. Pretty much evil just like way left democrats and way right republicans can be. Now that I have offended everyone. Have a great day! HA
    Speedy you need to invest much more effort to offend anyone here as we are much more hard skinned than that.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    Nah, needs to be something that alludes to him reading off a teleprompter and then running away before taking questions or having his handlers shout over reporters trying to answer questions. No president in modern history has been shielded and hidden as Biden has. That situation is unique to him so that should dictate his nickname.
    Considering some of the things he has read of the teleprompter that he shouldn't, one wonders how much of what he reads are even his own thoughts. He is just a ventriloquist dummy to me, but Howdy Doody is already taken. What I want to know is who is playing Buffalo Bob these days?
    Bye bye Biden could be called Triple B.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well at least you had a sidearm. You also knew they do that sometimes. The wild boars around here before all these hogs showed up were quite nasty. The trails through the woods here were at one time caused by their regular travels. Not as big as the hogs get nowadays but vicious just the same.

Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Did I tell ya about the 300lb pig .....ate it one slice of bacon at a time....Yummmm.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The cyber ninjas that were hired by the Arizona republicons released the results of their audit and found that Arizona's elections were accurate and fair. Now what will the crazy nut case trump cult members come up with to get their crazy base fired up?

I posted about this before but didn't get much if any response.

Maybe just have trump count the ballots?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

19. Likes barbter, Demon73 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

After surviving this world wide scourge, does anyone plan to continue masking and 6foot social distancing after the SARS-CoV-2 plandemic has passed?

It appears that the flu has all but been eliminated due to the effectiveness of these isolation measures

Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report | CDC

Will it return, to fill the void?

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    After surviving this world wide scourge, does anyone plan to continue masking and 6foot social distancing after the SARS-CoV-2 plandemic has passed?

It appears that the flu has all but been eliminated due to the effectiveness of these isolation measures

Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report | CDC

Will it return, to fill the void?
    June 21st, BoZo stated that this coming winter will be particularly harsh (many deaths).
    He "knew" flu would return....
    Now, the UK news is all full of gaslighting that 60,000 could die this winter as flu returns.

They'll say it's because of the low immune system where people have had a year of social distancing and masking.
    But it could of course, be the fubarred immune system from being double jabbered....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.jpg  

22. Likes Scottl liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Shuuuuuushhhhh....no-one is supposed to know....

24. Likes digger doug liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So to follow up, the last presidential election wasn't rigged or stolen like trump and his cult members have been claiming. If I could get a few of his cult members to admit that they were wrong maybe we could move on. But alas, we'll probably be discussing him and his cult for a long long time.