OT:- 68,195,851 UK Covid-19 Survivors - Page 28
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 680
  1. #541
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    140
    Likes (Received)
    851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    It is better if Biden bungles some things then little donnie bungling everything.

    50% or 100%. Which would you choose?
    Biden inflation rate----Highest in 13 years. FJB

  2. #542
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    140
    Likes (Received)
    851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    As usual, you failed to answer the question.
    FUCK JOE BIDEN Does that answer your question?

  3. Likes Scottl, barbter liked this post
  4. #543
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    748
    Likes (Received)
    763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    FUCK JOE BIDEN Does that answer your question?
    What is it with you wanting to have sex with the President? You must be some kind of pervert.

    Hey y'all, standardparts is a faggot.

  5. #544
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    140
    Likes (Received)
    851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    What is it with you wanting to have sex with the President? You must be some kind of pervert.

    Hey y'all, standardparts is a faggot.
    Hey Joe's former boss Barack Obama famously stated "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up".... LMAO

  6. Likes Scottl, barbter liked this post
  7. #545
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    5,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3566
    Likes (Received)
    2603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    "It seems like I recall...."
    Bwahahahahaha!
    Trump cult chart. Real convincing. Where are the sharpie marks? Got Covfefe?

  8. #546
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Eastern Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    7,818
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    6493
    Likes (Received)
    6916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    After surviving this world wide scourge, does anyone plan to continue masking and 6foot social distancing after the SARS-CoV-2 plandemic has passed?

    It appears that the flu has all but been eliminated due to the effectiveness of these isolation measures

    Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report | CDC

    Will it return, to fill the void?
    Problem is, you can't hide from disease, at least not forever. SOMEDAY people who went through all this isolation ritual would be exposed to flu and their natural immune system might not be as effective due to lack of practice and "normal" flu could turn in to a super killer.

    Besides, a lot of the "Covid deaths were actually re-labelled influenza, which is the REAL reason for the supposed low flu death rate.

    And the answer is Hell No! I don't do that Covidian ritual shit now unless mandated by a store or government office.

  9. #547
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Eastern Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    7,818
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    6493
    Likes (Received)
    6916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Yeah "Biden Bungles"... Afghanistan getting 13 American's killed not to mention leaving hundreds behind in botched retreat. Dementia Joe and the Southern border. Yeah...Great job Brandon.
    Just the tip of the iceberg. He destroyed the energy independence created by Trump, destroyed the border security created by Trump, and severely damaged several international agreements created by Trump, along with sending a message to all America's enemies "We're making America weak again (ala Jimmy Carter). Do what you want to us - we're as feeble as our pretend president."

  10. Likes digger doug, CITIZEN F16 liked this post
  11. #548
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    140
    Likes (Received)
    851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Just the tip of the iceberg. He destroyed the energy independence created by Trump, destroyed the border security created by Trump, and severely damaged several international agreements created by Trump, along with sending a message to all America's enemies "We're making America weak again (ala Jimmy Carter). Do what you want to us - we're as feeble as our pretend president."
    And since Southwest Airlines has scheduled International flights of interest is SWA announcement that they will be cutting the fall flight schedule. Hundreds of cancellations today. Would suggest those traveling to the United States use caution booking on airlines as Joe Biden's vaccine mandates are starting to impact travel. Thanksgiving historically is one of the busiest travel periods but along with a shortage of toys for Christmas gifts Dementia Joe has things really fouled up.

  12. #549
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    748
    Likes (Received)
    763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    And since Southwest Airlines has scheduled International flights of interest is SWA announcement that they will be cutting the fall flight schedule. Hundreds of cancellations today. Would suggest those traveling to the United States use caution booking on airlines as Joe Biden's vaccine mandates are starting to impact travel. Thanksgiving historically is one of the busiest travel periods but along with a shortage of toys for Christmas gifts Dementia Joe has things really fouled up.
    The real reason for the flight cancellations. Southwest canceled more than 2,000 weekend flights and the disruption continues - CNN

  13. #550
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    756
    Likes (Received)
    1246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Please do not confuse them with the facts.

  14. Likes crazygoat liked this post
  15. #551
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    140
    Likes (Received)
    851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    SWA air traffic controllers and weather--- Biden's FAA says no issues with ATC. And while SWC experienced upwards of 30% flight cancels and delays other airlines were at 2%.
    The pilot's union filed a lawsuit Friday over Biden's covid mandates and flight disruptions hit Sat and Sun.

  16. Likes digger doug, Trueturning liked this post
  17. #552
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    748
    Likes (Received)
    763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
    Please do not confuse them with the facts.
    I am truly sorry. I forgot that facts are their real enemies.

  18. #553
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    140
    Likes (Received)
    851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    I am truly sorry. I forgot that facts are their real enemies.
    When you and Gobo get a chance Google 'UAL summer from hell' explains what can happen when pilots, A&Ps, flight attendants 'working to rules'....2019 oh what a summer!

  19. #554
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dewees Texas
    Posts
    3,508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    37
    Likes (Received)
    1164

    Default

    Heart inflammation/vaccine study, WHOOPS!
    Study Saying COVID-19 Vaccines Cause Heart Inflammation Pulled

  20. #555
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    22,780
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FredC View Post
    Heart inflammation/vaccine study, WHOOPS!
    Study Saying COVID-19 Vaccines Cause Heart Inflammation Pulled
    That's called a "Faucci Hit" .....Never let the truth harm the narrative he's pushing.

  21. #556
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    748
    Likes (Received)
    763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    When you and Gobo get a chance Google 'UAL summer from hell' explains what can happen when pilots, A&Ps, flight attendants 'working to rules'....2019 oh what a summer!
    I did. The summer from hell was mentioned as specifically the summer of 2000 , not 2019. Facts are your enemy.

  22. #557
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    140
    Likes (Received)
    851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    I did. The summer from hell was mentioned as specifically the summer of 2000 , not 2019. Facts are your enemy.
    2000...Correct you are! My error--- what a summer!

  23. #558
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dewees Texas
    Posts
    3,508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    37
    Likes (Received)
    1164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    That's called a "Faucci Hit" .....Never let the truth harm the narrative he's pushing.
    Faucci hit or math error? Seemed like the ones that published the study pulled it because of their own error. Did I miss something?

  24. #559
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Posts
    784
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    171
    Likes (Received)
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    What is it with you wanting to have sex with the President? You must be some kind of pervert.

    Hey y'all, standardparts is a faggot.
    Isn't this considered hate speech by the left these days?

  25. Likes Demon73 liked this post
  26. #560
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    748
    Likes (Received)
    763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    Isn't this considered hate speech by the left these days?
    It probably is. But you know the old saying about if the truth hurts---------------


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •