OT:- 68,195,851 UK Covid-19 Survivors - Page 30
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 680
  1. #581
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    peekskill, NY
    Posts
    28,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    6879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    ...shortage of toys for Christmas ....
    Gave up on THE WAR AGAINST COAL so now it's on to THE WAR AGAINST CHRISTMAS eh?

    You guys should start your own forum, title: BIDEN SUCKS TRUMP'S GREAT and you could just migrate your whiny asses over there and have a big party.

  2. Likes chineshop_guy liked this post
  3. #582
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,577
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    281
    Likes (Received)
    1367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Gave up on THE WAR AGAINST COAL so now it's on to THE WAR AGAINST CHRISTMAS eh?

    You guys should start your own forum, title: BIDEN SUCKS TRUMP'S GREAT and you could just migrate your whiny asses over there and have a big party.
    "FUCK JOE BIDEN" but that already gets plenty of use.

  4. #583
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    7,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3352
    Likes (Received)
    1713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Go back to my post #549 to see all of the reasons for the cancellations. You are cherry picking.
    How's the weather today?
    Is it still ONLY stopping SWA flights?

  5. Likes digger doug, chineshop_guy liked this post
  6. #584
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Please help I know this is not a COVID question but how do I use this forum to ask a question please about programming

  7. #585
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    7,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3352
    Likes (Received)
    1713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thepunchman View Post
    Please help I know this is not a COVID question but how do I use this forum to ask a question please about programming
    Here
    CNC Programming Question

  8. #586
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    7,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3352
    Likes (Received)
    1713

    Default

    Interesting piece ref UK

    Why was SarsCov-2 downgraded from the UK Gov HCID list 4 days before #1 lockdown?

    Because if it's on the HCID list, "it is a public health responsibility to consider antiviral prophylaxis, and arrange as necessary."
    And THAT, is what all Govs have supressed, worldwide....

    We both know this has never been about saving lives, Boris - The Conservative Woman

  9. Likes digger doug liked this post
  10. #587
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    776
    Likes (Received)
    815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    How's the weather today?
    Is it still ONLY stopping SWA flights?
    Why the focus on the weather? The article I linked to said that was just one several problems that was plaguing SWA.

  11. #588
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    7,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3352
    Likes (Received)
    1713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Why the focus on the weather? The article I linked to said that was just one several problems that was plaguing SWA.
    Because it had nothing to do with the weather....

    Edit:-

    Paging "Noman Dates", at the SWA terminal LoL
    https://twitter.com/Brick_Suit/statu...52072930029568

  12. #589
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Posts
    3,491
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4090
    Likes (Received)
    2462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    You know it's got to be bad, bad bs when facebook removes it.
    Sir Christopher Chope MP, speaking in parliament CG, no more or less.

    Im not sure of facebooks view on this Bill, maybe someone could go check.

  13. #590
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Posts
    3,491
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4090
    Likes (Received)
    2462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    political views
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    shit show
    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    pathologically stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Whoever had this post # in your pool just won a bag of box of dog shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    shit show
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I distinctly remember a certain one term president
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Alternative facts and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    my life
    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    trump the perpetual liar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    cultists
    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    truth is whatever they believe it to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Any facts they utter are usually by mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult people
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    alternative facts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    lies into truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    You trump cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    shit
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    your brain
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I didn't expect you to understand that
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Your imagination?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult rallies
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    fox noise
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    stolen election crowd
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    paid to troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    food stamps
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult leader trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    conspiracy theory
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    fix stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult peoples
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cleansing of the human race
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    stupidity
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Prison? Grave?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    know the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    velcro
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    clown
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    fool
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Darwin's law
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    fox noise
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    asshole
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    republicans turn democratic
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Getting under your snowflake skin
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    knuckleheads
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    very stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    horse or sheep medicine
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Darwin's law at work here
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    fools
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    stupidity
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    one term president
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    shit show
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    enough sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    world revolves around
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    think you know better
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    ban you
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    shit show
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    alternative facts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    lies
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    your minds
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult followers
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    you losers
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    lying cheating loser
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    stupid people
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    crazy lies
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    renders human brains useless
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Not very smart
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    your imagination
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    crazy information
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    your BS
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Keep dreaming though
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    fox noise viewers
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    unvacccingated people
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    chicken little
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Suck it up buttercup
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    town drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    shit show
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    anti-vaxers
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    death panel
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    The rational world is out there
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    My plan is working a treat
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    useless comments
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    CULT MEMBERS
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    obstinate child
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Typical trump cult behavior
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult god trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    been here for a whole 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    children to yell at
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Advirtising?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump loves the uneducated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    OK genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Maybe you should repeat third grade
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump CULT MEMBERS
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I fixed it for you
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    politics
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    put meet kettle
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump parrot
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    alex jones
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    your extreme bias
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    You're probably jealous
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    republitard
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    piece of shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    wannabe dictators
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    Dr Scott
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    Qanon enthusiasts
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    anti-vax/mask
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    More BS
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trumps
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Stop deluding yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    piece of garbage
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    fuck Joe Biden
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    go back to dogs
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Those imaginary people
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Horse-paste
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    your cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    loser
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    You are such a dumbass
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    stupidity
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    shit show
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    stupidity knows
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Don't these people have jobs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult god
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Fuck trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    you are a liar
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    fantasist stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    straight from Q
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    chemtrails
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    flat earth theories
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    neo nazi sympathies
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    kiddie adrenochrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    lunatic fringe
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump virus
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    anti hero
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult hillbillies took
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
    idiot redneck fucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
    Fucking morons
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    How many of them do you have?
    Quote Originally Posted by john.k View Post
    covid deniers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    tucker carlson wears boots?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    traitor trump got
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    republicons
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    brainwashing
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    right wing
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Typical trump cult member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    conspiracy theories
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    dream it up
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Where are the sharpie marks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
    Please do not confuse them with the facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    whiny asses


    Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    Anyone else notice all the out of the blue insults come from left leaners around here? I even draw insults for being a Trump supporter, of which I am not.
    I had noticed

  14. Likes Trueturning, barbter liked this post
  15. #591
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,577
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    281
    Likes (Received)
    1367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Why the focus on the weather? The article I linked to said that was just one several problems that was plaguing SWA.
    The article you linked was fairly accurate as a basic overview of the impact of vax mandates on airline ops.

    For an extremely good explanation what is going on and the complexities of crews/airline ops check out the link below. The man is a current pilot with a major airline and is highly regarded in aviation circles.

    SWA Meltdown and the Federal Vaccine Mandate 11 Oct 2021 - YouTube

  16. #592
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    7,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3641
    Likes (Received)
    2902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    How's the weather today?
    Is it still ONLY stopping SWA flights?
    My wife and I flew to Vegas yesterday and the Southwest ticket counter was right next to our counter. Nobody in line at all but the next flight wasn't for a few hours so that probably makes sense.

  17. #593
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    5,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    5816
    Likes (Received)
    1141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Why the focus on the weather? The article I linked to said that was just one several problems that was plaguing SWA.
    When you have a flight yanked like a rug out from under you and you get stranded then if it is due to weather being bad then they are not required to pay for your room.

  18. Likes barbter liked this post
  19. #594
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,577
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    281
    Likes (Received)
    1367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    When you have a flight yanked like a rug out from under you and you get stranded then if it is due to weather being bad then they are not required to pay for your room.
    Actually a very important point!

  20. #595
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    5,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    5816
    Likes (Received)
    1141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    My wife and I flew to Vegas yesterday and the Southwest ticket counter was right next to our counter. Nobody in line at all but the next flight wasn't for a few hours so that probably makes sense.
    Certainly a reasoned choice on behalf of Southwest in that this is a market that is high priority value. They have in essence bungled the mandate and it is likely as simple as how the mandate was handled. For example these people provide a valuable service both Airline and the people who work for Southwest. So they are opposed in their efforts. It is not like these employees are the Devil for their viewpoints. They have been working all of this time.

    Is there evidence that they are spreading the virus? Sort of hard to prove and if they perhaps have should they for example thrown into jail for a few months?

    Why not? Doctors are claiming they will not help those who will not vax while they will help any manner of social deviate besides these objectors. Some of them refuse based on religious grounds. Why should they be persecuted for their views?

    In regard to Southwest is it the case that the Airline was extremely hostile to their own employees those who they earlier supported as braving the fact that they accepted the status of preventative measures implemented across the industry.

    Too even flights to Europe and from in addition to wherever has protocol for dealing with the virus. So finally the government gets tough with its own employees and the private sector is expected to follow 100 employees and up. That leaves a lot unvaxed.

    Meanwhile numbers of infections are going down and so the vaccines and other measures are progressing as we see sad cases where many continue to be infected.

    The measures have had what effect they have had and too the virus is doing what the virus does and that is fortunately slowing.

    If Southwest took to the hostile and degrading methods you all have promoted then it is no surprise that there will be conflict. These are Americans after all and Americans do not respond well to heavy handed methods which are degrading and tyrannical.

    This fits in to the Covid discussion much better than the discussion in the other thread.

    Too it is relevant how things such as these are tied in. It is a administration in the White House which has bungled largely our withdrawal from Afganistan. It could have been done differently. If not they should have negotiated a extension with the Taliban. They can not acknowledge the truth and it is a recurring problem. Just take only one issue of many and it ties in well to prove the admin is highly ineffective and is angry about it.

    They can not seem to do things properly. Their best and brightest have become total incompetents.

  21. Likes digger doug, barbter liked this post
  22. #596
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    5,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    5816
    Likes (Received)
    1141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    My wife and I flew to Vegas yesterday and the Southwest ticket counter was right next to our counter. Nobody in line at all but the next flight wasn't for a few hours so that probably makes sense.
    Did you take the children B?

  23. #597
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Posts
    2,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    737
    Likes (Received)
    761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    My wife and I flew to Vegas yesterday and the Southwest ticket counter was right next to our counter. Nobody in line at all but the next flight wasn't for a few hours so that probably makes sense.
    I question the word "probably". To me it definitely makes sense.

  24. Likes barbter liked this post
  25. #598
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,797
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3064
    Likes (Received)
    2689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    FUCK OFF, D'Creepo!
    Nice, I was out of town and did not pay attention...So if you feed lies to the mentally deranged, you aren't responsible for anything...got it.

  26. #599
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,797
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3064
    Likes (Received)
    2689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    political views
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    shit show
    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    pathologically stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Whoever had this post # in your pool just won a bag of box of dog shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    shit show
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I distinctly remember a certain one term president
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Alternative facts and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    my life
    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    trump the perpetual liar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    cultists
    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    truth is whatever they believe it to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Any facts they utter are usually by mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult people
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    alternative facts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    lies into truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    You trump cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    shit
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    your brain
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I didn't expect you to understand that
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Your imagination?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult rallies
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    fox noise
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    stolen election crowd
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    paid to troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    food stamps
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult leader trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    conspiracy theory
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    fix stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult peoples
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cleansing of the human race
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    stupidity
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Prison? Grave?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    know the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    velcro
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    clown
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    fool
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Darwin's law
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    fox noise
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    asshole
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    republicans turn democratic
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Getting under your snowflake skin
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    knuckleheads
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    very stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    horse or sheep medicine
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Darwin's law at work here
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    fools
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    stupidity
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    one term president
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    shit show
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    enough sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    world revolves around
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    think you know better
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    ban you
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    shit show
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    alternative facts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    lies
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    your minds
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult followers
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    you losers
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    lying cheating loser
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    stupid people
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    crazy lies
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    renders human brains useless
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Not very smart
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    your imagination
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    crazy information
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    your BS
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Keep dreaming though
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    fox noise viewers
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    unvacccingated people
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    chicken little
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Suck it up buttercup
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    town drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    shit show
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    anti-vaxers
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    death panel
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    The rational world is out there
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    My plan is working a treat
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    useless comments
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    CULT MEMBERS
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    obstinate child
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Typical trump cult behavior
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult god trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    been here for a whole 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    children to yell at
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Advirtising?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump loves the uneducated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    OK genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Maybe you should repeat third grade
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump CULT MEMBERS
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I fixed it for you
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    politics
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    put meet kettle
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump parrot
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    alex jones
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    your extreme bias
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    You're probably jealous
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    republitard
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    piece of shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    wannabe dictators
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    Dr Scott
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    Qanon enthusiasts
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    anti-vax/mask
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    More BS
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trumps
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Stop deluding yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    piece of garbage
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    fuck Joe Biden
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    go back to dogs
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Those imaginary people
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Horse-paste
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    your cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    loser
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    You are such a dumbass
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    stupidity
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    shit show
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    stupidity knows
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Don't these people have jobs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult god
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Fuck trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    you are a liar
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    fantasist stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    straight from Q
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    chemtrails
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    flat earth theories
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    neo nazi sympathies
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    kiddie adrenochrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    lunatic fringe
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump virus
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    anti hero
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult hillbillies took
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
    idiot redneck fucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
    Fucking morons
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    How many of them do you have?
    Quote Originally Posted by john.k View Post
    covid deniers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    tucker carlson wears boots?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    traitor trump got
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    republicons
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    brainwashing
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    right wing
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Typical trump cult member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    conspiracy theories
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    dream it up
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    cult members
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Trump cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Where are the sharpie marks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
    Please do not confuse them with the facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    whiny asses
    I see you are keeping track, add this to your list

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    FUCK OFF, D'Creepo!

  27. #600
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    7,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3352
    Likes (Received)
    1713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Why the focus on the weather? The article I linked to said that was just one several problems that was plaguing SWA.
    This time I get my news from Facebook LMAO!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.jpg  

  28. Likes Demon73 liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •