Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    And there is this...just up:

"Southwest CEO says he never wanted a Covid vaccine mandate but Biden forced his hand"
    Guess all those passengers sleeping in terminals will know who to blame.
    Am guessing the SWA CEO sees a storm coming.....
    Covid vaccine: Southwest CEO Gary Kelly says he never wanted a mandate
    Yup.
    I posted that previous page #600.
    Crazy won't believe it though...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Yup.
    I posted that previous page #600.
    Crazy won't believe it though...
    Sorry for the dupe.....Airlines and trucking will get interesting.

3. Likes barbter liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wrong. Try again.
    I am right, prove me wrong, I cited the code you just faked

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Since Jan 20, 2021 anything that Biden touches goes to shit. LMAO
    You are wrong, no citations

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dcsipo View Post
    I am right, prove me wrong, I cited the code you just faked
    The vax mandate concerning companies with Fed business is a Biden EO which supposedly mandates OSHA to enforce the EO. The Biden EO is tied to budget reconciliation.

BTW....Latest Biden poll continues tanking....1400 Keloggs workers on strike. Watch airlines--trucking.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The vax mandate concerning companies with Fed business is a Biden EO which supposedly mandates OSHA to enforce the EO. The Biden EO is tied to budget reconciliation.

BTW....Latest Biden poll continues tanking....1400 Keloggs workers on strike. Watch airlines--trucking.
    The EO is not tied to the reconciliation bill, it is standing on its own, has the legal basis in the citations I provided.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    B that their views have never changed it is what it is. I know you have not been part of any church right as otherwise you might have noted exceptions. Too you are anti religion and so you have shown you are hostile to freedom of religion.

Since you feel this way then anything which you say will be hostile in your case because you are not only opposed to religion in general for yourself you are hostile toward it in regard to everyone else in contradiction to our constitutional freedom and hundreds of years of traditional religion.

You and your ilk are the temporary schism not us. Maybe refrain from such details since you are biased?

Latest is Eric Clapton has been cancelled for his viewpoints about the vaccines. This is a link to the story;

Eric Clapton Is Being Cancelled, Accused Of Multiple Cultural Offenses

Texas just banned mandates by private business;
    Texas Gov. Greg Abbott bans any COVID-19 vaccine mandates | The Texas Tribune

I do not think that a Governor should be this invasive. Maybe in a pandemic emergency either way they could. Who knows definitely how all this will go? ROFL
    I personally know a few people who live the Christian life that I could get on board with but way too many are using religion to shield them from wrongdoings or just to fit in. Screw people all week and get forgiven on Sunday only to start doing it again on Monday. Catholic clergy molesting children and getting away with it. I guess it all comes down to moderation and even with religion if people get too fanatical about it we can't expect a good outcome from it.

And I don't mind people exercising their right to be religious. I just don't want them pushing it on the rest of us.

9. Likes dcsipo, Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

if it is my company I make the rules, you either lose your job or comply. got it? BTW the republicans gave me the right to do as I please in my company. You bargained away your right to organize.
    Not bargained it away. The right wingers enthusiastically gave away their union rights. Right to work.......for less.

11. Likes dcsipo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Since Jan 20, 2021 anything that Biden touches goes to shit. LMAO
    It sure looks to me like someone needs a hug. By most metrics the USA is continuing to surge ahead. If trump was still president we would still be hearing about how well the stock market is doing.

And only a total moron would try to argue that we are worse off now than we were a year ago under your cult god trump.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    It sure looks to me like someone needs a hug. By most metrics the USA is continuing to surge ahead. If trump was still president we would still be hearing about how well the stock market is doing.

And only a total moron would try to argue that we are worse off now than we were a year ago under your cult god trump.
    How about citing a few economic home runs by Joe Biden.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not bargained it away. The right wingers enthusiastically gave away their union rights. Right to work.......for less.
    Well the union representing the Keloggs workers endorsed Joe Biden. One source said bus loads of scabs are replacing the strikers. But yeah, they will work for less. Thanks Joe Biden.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

How about citing a few economic home runs by Joe Biden.
    The stock market is still way up from when Joe Biden took office. That seemed to be the only measure of great for the last four years of our last one term president.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The stock market is still way up from when Joe Biden took office. That seemed to be the only measure of great for the last four years of our last one term president.
    That's it?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Anecdotal covid news from Vegas. We got here yesterday afternoon and I'm happy to report that there was pretty much 100% compliance with masking on the plane except when people were drinking beverages. Our hotel is a major strip hotel and probably 95% are masked here and outdoors on the strip probably about 80% masked.

Before we came here I'd have guessed that less than half would be masked. That's pretty much what we've got going in Michigan now. We're fully vaccinated so we feel that we're pretty safe flying and being around a lot of people but it is good to see so many people trying to be safe.

Pretty cool for this time of year but at least the wind died down. It was a bumpy landing yesterday afternoon due to high winds.

Going to see John Fogarty tomorrow night and Lady Gaga Thursday night. Lot's of extra covid stuff for Lady Gaga or you aren't getting in. We both had to enter our vaccination status into an app called "clear", including copies of our drivers licenses and vaccination cards but this app is supposed to be kind of like a vaccination passport. Looking forward to a couple of great shows.

20. Likes dcsipo, Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"Comparison's come with massive caveats".... that was in one of the articles you posted regarding GDP.
    yeah, 1 full Q vs 4 years, let me explain it....wait why bother, you won't listen anyway.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The EO is not tied to the reconciliation bill, it is standing on its own, has the legal basis in the citations I provided.
    Funding and staffing is financed through Congress and currently OSHA is very understaffed and must implement Emergency measures to better implement a EO. They are short handed and during covid have not been able to collect fines levied against companies for Covid violations. They are pinched.

What you can have happen D is that you feel excited that they are getting involved and you cheer them on. What often happens is that when they show up they will often be a lot of trouble for people. In fact though you feel supportive it will not matter if there be anything which they wish to fine you over.

This has a ebb and flow. There have been many complaints about the fines. They feel they are overkill and are tied to some kinds of quotas. It is just how people can feel about it. Someone needs to help out.

By extension the problem becomes that in addition the States and local government could implement and enforce their own measures with fines and all too. Since the feds did it they might be very open to that. After all the fines will just go into the competent hands of local and state government right?

Money a lot is raised in various ways and the ultra rich most often are never effected.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I personally know a few people who live the Christian life that I could get on board with but way too many are using religion to shield them from wrongdoings or just to fit in. Screw people all week and get forgiven on Sunday only to start doing it again on Monday. Catholic clergy molesting children and getting away with it. I guess it all comes down to moderation and even with religion if people get too fanatical about it we can't expect a good outcome from it.

And I don't mind people exercising their right to be religious. I just don't want them pushing it on the rest of us.
    Valid concerns. Those church members do not like those things clearly. They busted down the walls with police. That is how it goes.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

yeah, 1 full Q vs 4 years, let me explain it....wait why bother, you won't listen anyway.
    We have nothing in common so don't really care whether you accept anything I post as I find your posts quite flawed. Impasse--just the way the Gov't operates.

25. Likes digger doug liked this post